Go Back   Weekly Davespeak - Dave Matthews Band Forums > General > nDMB Discussion > News / Politics / Info

Old 12-09-2009, 03:33 PM
devilandthelord
Minaret

Default Man do I love messing with Mark Feuerstein's wikipedia!

Look, its a long story, but I've just never liked the guy. He thinks his shit don't stink, and he's really never done anything of value or well as an actor IMO.

Anyway, pretty much of couple days or so, I mess with his wikipedia page. It stays for a day or two, and then they change it back and I always end up checking it and adding more things to it. They've actually taken so much out of it because they can't remember what was in it before I trashed it.

Its a sad commentary on what amuses me, but it always cheers me up and makes me laugh. So, without further adeu, check out Mark Feuerstein's wikipedia, and be sure to check back as wiki is sure to try and fix it, just as sure as I am to "F" it up again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Feuerstein
Old 12-09-2009, 04:28 PM
sugar willie
Fire Dancer

Quote:
Feuerstein got his break-through on television as a recurring character on the daytime soap opera Loving (TV series). When director Nancy Meyers was casting What Women Want, her daughter recognized Feuerstein from the posters of local sexual offenders (1998) and insisted that her mother cast him

You are apparently a pretty evil guy with too much free time on your hands, but you've got a good sense of humor!

What a seemingly random guy to have it out for, btw. I'd love to hear what he did to incur your wrath.
~ Mitch

Almanac

Old 12-09-2009, 05:35 PM
devilandthelord
Minaret

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar willie View Post

You are apparently a pretty evil guy with too much free time on your hands, but you've got a good sense of humor!

What a seemingly random guy to have it out for, btw. I'd love to hear what he did to incur your wrath.
Haha thanks.
It is very random, right?
Its just that I've seen in several things over the past 10 years or so, and it just seems like he thinks he is just so handsome, funny and talented and just "The Man" ya know?
When in fact, I don't feel like he's a very good actor, he's not that good looking and he comes off really arrogant and obnoxious.
It is funny though to have such pure, white hate for a guy who's not even that big of a star or high profile.
But I sure do I hate that guy. And a while ago I saw something for that new show he has on USA, Royal Pains, which if you'll notice in his wiki I renamed "Growing Pains" and credited him as Mike Seaver, which if you click on, takes you to the link for Growing Pains, where he is credited in the cast as Mike Seaver. And I looked up his wiki, cuz I was like "Who is that guy? I can't fucking stand him!" And so it began.
But yeah thats basically it.
Feel free to direct any more Mark Feuerstein hate related questions my way.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Ozzie
Dancing Nancy

That's because this guy got no talent, no personality or charisma, royal pain is designed to make him popular, he is the smartest, he is the coolest, he is the brightest, he is the funniest, girls love him, his peers are no match for him, this show is absolutely designed for adults with teenage mentality.... Give me a break, somebody behind him or himself is loaded with cash to invest into him,... As far as I know everyone changes their channel when this guy appears, now he is on imdb.com everywhere, the drama does not sell so they are investing huge into television and Internet advertisements to make this a popular show.

I know you don't need looks to be a good actor, I mean it's acting not modeling, but seriously, he is not even average, I will give all thumbs down, I guess we all have to wait till his sugar daddy runs out of money and someone finds someone worth watching...

Even used WWE wrestling to show off,... Whats next sponge bob, Dora the explorer...

One thing I did notice is that every blog that speaks in his favor, is aggressively speaking, also has few words all capitals, like "GOOD" etc, uses his Name as MF, now it could be co incidence, but even conversation style is same, so may be I am wrong but it could be some paid person to browse around the net to speak on his behalf, could be Mark himself, wife,... Not sure but yeah look it up....

Last edited by Cathy W; 01-23-2012 at 08:58 PM.