Go Back   Weekly Davespeak - Dave Matthews Band Forums > General > DMBc Discussion > DMB Tour Discussion > Show Gatherings / Meetups > Past Meetup Threads

Old 08-05-2010, 03:51 PM
seekupmon41
Tripping Billie

Default On the road again...looking for a lift to the Gorge

Hey everyone
My name's Monika. I've been a nomad for 4 years now, living off and on the road as an Outdoor Educator. Somehow, someway I've been able to come from very long distances by the generosity of the DMB community to the Gorge concerts. So this year, my route is simpler. I'm flying into Seatac Friday the 3rd around 11:10am and am hoping for a lift out to Heaven's Amphitheater for a lovely weekend. I can pitch in for gas, help drive, tell stories, jokes, or jam out ewith the best band on earth in the car.
Since I've been on the road for so long, I'm used to cramming into all sorts of small and strange spaces so don't worry if I have to squeeze in the back with the coolers and tents.
Thank you so much, everyone! Like you, I plan my whole year around the DMB tour obviously because of the music, but you know as well as I do that the people help make it all the better an experience! So thanks again.
Cheers
Monika
seekupmon41@yahoo.com
All good things must come to an end sometime
So don't burn the day.

Last edited by seekupmon41; 08-06-2010 at 10:11 AM.