PDA

View Full Version : Charley can't brreak us down..!!!....

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Hey all you Dave fans out there in the US!! ...While some of you are focusing on other DMB concerts coming up and maybe even schools starting, we here in FLorida are trying to recover from this silly Hurricane named Charley ....Here in North Florida we were expecting more but we are thankful to have power....Meanwhile, my family and old highschool friends in Ft.Myers/SW Florida are devastated......Trying to stay calm and not to think of "the world ending".....We are ok here...Good luck to all of the East coast like SC beaches,etc while they get affects of this storm ...God Bless all of you and I hope all of you will keep southwest florida in your prayers until they get power back on .....Thanks for listening:-) ... Until next time, "Eat,Drink,and Be Merry" .....:-) :kiss:

Rob
08-13-2004, 07:01 PM
Hang in there, that storm looks pretty serious.

r :tinypeng:

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Rock on Rob!! ..Thanks so much for your thoughts.... At this point, all we can do is wait to see how much damage there was ...I want to go down there to make sure my family and friends are ok, but I have band camp this week and can't ...damn ...But again, I think the worst is over ....BE BRAVE SOUTH CAROLINA:-) its getting weaker ..... Thanks Rob for the thoughts though!! ...Woo hoo! ... :kiss: