PDA

View Full Version : Live From Liverpool

macca921
02-13-2005, 10:57 AM
hi all you dmb fans in the states, my name is Paul and im from Liverpool England (home of the beatles) its my first time on this site . .
would love to hear from any fans , ive not had the good fortune to ever be able to afford a trip to see the band play live in the states, wishing , and hoping they will make me so happy by coming to play in england soon . . . you people who have been to see the band more than once just dont know how lucky you are and how much i envy you all

take care

Paul

Charles
02-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey Paul glad you stopped in and said Hi. Someday im sure dmb will make a return over to England.

candyeliza
02-13-2005, 01:59 PM
:) Hey there Paul. Hope good fortune comes you way soon one way or the other. At least you live in a famous city I live in "boringville":lol:

salome
02-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Welcome Paul, nice to have you here my European friend :) However, don't grumble, think of those who have never seen DMB live like my humble selfhttp://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/whiteflag.gif

Shannon
02-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Hello Paul. Hmmm...I have a cousin Paul, haven't seen him in forever. Random, but welcome!

Dave L
02-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Hi Paul and welcome to WDS!! I hopw you can catch some live performances soon!! I have entered you into our monthly rolling contest for newbs.:biggrin: