PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Bush's fault?

MousurferDMB
05-11-2006, 08:29 AM
I love Bush, he's not perfect, but i love him. He's a good guy and i believe in what we're doing. Go Troops, Go Bush, and Go USA.:thumbsup:
Anyways, have any of yall seen that video that blames the Bush administration for 911. It is rediculous, when you see it, no matter what you believe you'll be like, man. they have a lot of evidence, but dont believe it. It's crap. Pure, rediculous, insulting, degrading, Crap. I hate it:pissed: :pissed:

miniaturegough
05-11-2006, 08:34 AM
dont' be a moron it's not his fault

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 09:07 AM
feel free to respond to this in the loose change thread

i personally dont think bush is smart enough to have pulled this off, wait, i know he isnt smart enough to have pulled this off, its definetly someone else withoun our government.

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 09:11 AM
"bush, giving hope to C students across the country"

bigmac8774
05-11-2006, 09:22 AM
the thing we have to remember is that, unless you subscribe to the whole 'skull and bones society rules the world and they make all the decisions' theory, 9/11 could not POSSIBLY be Bush's fault [whether you like him or not]--at the VERY, VERY worst, he could have let it happen.
this seems like it draws a lot of parallels back to 1941 with Pearl Harbor and the debate about what FDR knew and when he knew it.
personally, i think there were warning signs all over the place that could have been picked up, but we have to remember that thousands upon thousands of threats and theories about threats come in every day, and some seem plausible and some don't. really, on 9/10, how many of us [other than tom clancy] would have predicted that terrorists would use commercial airlines as guided missiles?
one could even make the argument that American foreign policy throughout the '90s was more directly responsible than anything [to be exact, Clinton's notorious habit of firing a random cruise missile and then finishing his golf game.]
sorry to get so in-depth--i'm a government major, so i tend to go off on this kind of stuff . . .

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 09:23 AM
seen loose change yet?

CrazyEazy
05-11-2006, 09:29 AM
To get another spin on who controls the country "Really Controls" the country check this book out called "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs also here is his site
http://www.jimmarrs.com/ he is a conspiracy theorist just like everyone else who has written something about 9/11 like Lose Change its a good read though. I have always believed that Secret Societies are really the rulers and Bush, Kerry and top People are all in on it. Here is a website with the "List" of Skull N Bones members since the late 1800's http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/3/skullroster.htm , another good book is America's Secret Establishment (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0972020705/ref=ase_newworldorderint/104-8043555-3107144?v=glance&s=books)
by Antony C. Sutton (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books&field-author=Sutton%2C%20Antony%20C./104-8043555-3107144)

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 09:36 AM
theres nothing like a good conspiracy, but when way too much evidence starts to point in directions like 9/11 it starts to become a problem

CrazyEazy
05-11-2006, 09:43 AM
theres nothing like a good conspiracy, but when way too much evidence starts to point in directions like 9/11 it starts to become a problem

thats what a conspiracy is... evidence that can go both ways....

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 09:45 AM
ok, fine, so i have the intelligence level of bush...;)

bigmac8774
05-11-2006, 09:47 AM
yeah, i actually saw it a few weeks ago.

CrazyEazy
05-11-2006, 09:49 AM
ok, fine, so i have the intelligence level of bush...;)

ha ha no you dont... the thing is we will prob never know if there is a conspiracy but it doesnt matter... I want to live life to the fullest and not in fear.. 60 to 80 years from now ill be dead.... so i mean... wtf thats not far off.... i mean im in my 20's but still y should i fill me head about this all the time you know...

MousurferDMB
05-11-2006, 10:37 AM
dont' be a moron it's not his fault

of course its not his fault. It's no one in the governments fault, of course i have no evidence but i dont believe that anyone but those with true hatred towards us can kill 6,000 Americans. theres a good book called the secret war and it talks about what led up to 9/11 and it actually says we're winning the war on terror and the war in iraq, so its good to read something that says something optomistic.:thumbsup:

yea, i just found out that this movie im talking about is called loose change... so i woulda posted in there had i known it was called that. Sorry

bigmac8774
05-11-2006, 10:51 AM
is 'the secret war' the book by the guy who runs the private security/intelligence firm? because i'm pretty sure i read that. great book--very, very enlightening about our current situation.

John
05-11-2006, 11:29 AM
I think conspiracy books are fun to read and everything, but I sure wish more people my age were interested in the reading the newspaper as the news is happening, instead of all the politicized conspiracy-theory books that come out several years later. The effectiveness of these books hinges on your not remembering everything in detail. That's why we should all the read the newspaper, whether in print or online. Every day. Better yet, read more than one.

This has been a PSA, brought to you by number41guy.

Also, I'm not directing this at anyone in particular. Just a general observation. I know a lot of people at school who are into these books, too.

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 11:48 AM
its ok john... i know your aiming this at

ME!

bigmac8774
05-11-2006, 01:00 PM
this is a little off the topic, but i saw a story on the Drudge Report the other day about how the bottom is falling out of newspaper readership across the country. i agree with john--it's really a shame that nobody keeps up with what's going on around the country and the world. i know it's cliche, but we've all heard the stuff about how the younger generations will be running the world someday--how will anybody know what to do if they don't know what's going on?

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 01:03 PM
internet...duh

MousurferDMB
05-11-2006, 02:10 PM
internet...duh

Thats so true, i never read the newspaper but i seriously check the headlines every couple hours in my dorm on the computor. Everyone thinks im a geek, but i love knowing whats going on. i dont understand how Ppl my age dont care. We're the ones thats going to be running it soon, all this stuff will be our problem.
And yea i think that book is by him. "George Friedman, Founder of Stratfor"

Charles
05-11-2006, 02:16 PM
If anything its clintons fault for putting off the shit before hand. It just so happens Bush was in office during the attacks.

onesuiteworld
05-11-2006, 02:39 PM
If anything its clintons fault for putting off the shit before hand. It just so happens Bush was in office during the attacks.

REPORT: BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK IN THE UNITED STATES
August, 2001. <--who was president then?

MousurferDMB
05-11-2006, 02:42 PM

Amen my friend, Amen, and if anyone is interested, read up on Operation Merlin. It's the clandestine mission that gave North Korea and more importantly Iran (and possibly others) the blueprints for making a nuclear missile, and you can thank the Clinton administration for their brilliant idea. It's very interesting, heres a link to some info about it... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin

bigmac8774
05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
haha ok, point taken--i should have been a little clearer. i rarely read a print newspaper either, but even internet new sources have reported fewer visitors, which was the bigger point i was getting at.
yeah, that's who i thought wrote it--great book.
and i COMPLETELY agree about Clinton--there were some MASSIVE mistakes that really, i think, led to a lot of the problems we face today. just like george h.w. bush can't be given credit for a lot of the economic success during the beginning of his term [thank reaganomics], george w. bush can't be given the blame for 9/11. that's the way history and world events work--very few things have rapid consequences.

onesuiteworld
05-11-2006, 02:53 PM
BOTTOM LINE:

even with my aforementioned point (REPORT: BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO ATTACK IN THE UNITED STATES [August, 2001.] ), there is so much we can definitevely blame on George W Bush (that, if anyone is interested, you can look here (http://www.americanprogress.org/site/pp.asp?c=biJRJ8OVF&b=64326)) that to blame him for 9/11 would simply be a drop in the bucket

CrazyEazy
05-11-2006, 04:19 PM

I agree... Bush isnt a golden child president.. but Clinton sure put stuff off.... In a nut shell our gov. is failing us every day... but you know what we have to make it better its our turn to do better for the future... No matter who the president is or was we need to look to the future. Whats done is done.

Charles
05-11-2006, 04:45 PM

Yes but if im not mistaken from things I have read and things I saw Clinton put off alot of stuff near the end of his term.

Bin Laden was planning a attack on us for years.... All the training those guys had to do to learn how to fly planes. You just cant get into this country with ID's and stuff and less than a month learn how to fly a plane.. Think about it these guys have been planning on attacks since the mid 90's

If im not mistaken in 93 with the bombing then it was all Bin Laden too. So 9-11 is not the first time they tried to hit us good.

Im not hear to blame Clinton or Bush.. Im no political fan at all and never get involved with this stuff. But like others have said our Goverment is fucked up..

onesuiteworld
05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Yes but if im not mistaken from things I have read and things I saw Clinton put off alot of stuff near the end of his term. ..

he got senioritis...

Im not hear to blame Clinton or Bush.. Im no political fan at all and never get involved with this stuff. But like others have said our Goverment is fucked up..

i dont think either can take the full blame. like i said, we have enough to blame on bush

he who rocks
05-11-2006, 05:01 PM
im still gonna plug loose change...

theponderousman
05-11-2006, 06:31 PM
I've come to notice that the typicaly 'blame game' comes from those that A) Like drama only when it's against their enemies, B) Like to START drama C) Don't have much better to do than to bitch and complain D) Are WAY too 1-sided that, no matter what, they only see their point of view and are too emotional to see anything other than 'their color' of their flag

And I think with enough people putting in their input in the news and enough internet material out there these days...SOMEONE....SOMEWHERE could probably make it look like Mother Theresa knew about the 9/11 bombings...but again, here come those with the Blame Game *yawn*

:envelope:

Feel free to blast away at me, it seems to be what the blamers do :biggrin:

onesuiteworld
05-11-2006, 06:33 PM
I've come to notice that the typicaly 'blame game' comes from those that A) Like drama only when it's against their enemies, B) Like to START drama C) Don't have much better to do than to bitch and complain D) Are WAY too 1-sided that, no matter what, they only see their point of view and are too emotional to see anything other than 'their color' of their flag

And I think with enough people putting in their input in the news and enough internet material out there these days...SOMEONE....SOMEWHERE could probably make it look like Mother Theresa knew about the 9/11 bombings...but again, here come those with the Blame Game *yawn*

:envelope:

Feel free to blast away at me, it seems to be what the blamers do :biggrin:

the blame game is just so fun...and in this case, easy

dmdbmb
05-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Unemployment: 25-40%
Doctors

Pre-war: 34,000 in Iraq
Number who have left since invasion: 12,000
Number murdered since invasion: 2000
Number kidnapped since invasion: 250

Potable water availability

As of November 2005: 8.25 million people
Pre-war: 12.9 million people
CPA goal (2003): 23.4 million people
Revised goal: 12.85 million people

Electricity generation

April: 3600MW nationally, 11 hours/day nationally, 4 hours/day in Baghdad, 86,200MWH total
Pre-war: 3598MW nationally, 4 hours/day nationally, 16-24 hours/day in Baghdad, 95,000MWH total
Goals: 6000MW nationally (by July 2004), 11 hours/day nationally, 4 hours/day in Baghdad, 120,000MWH total

Oil production

April: 2.14 million barrels per day (MBPD)

Pre-war: 2.5MBPD
Lowered official goal: 2.5MBPD
Revenue since invasion: $52.1B
Projected cost of the war (http://www.dohiyimir.org/2006/01/theres_no_such_.html): $2,000,000,000,000

Source: (http://brookings.edu/iraqindex)

spoonInspoon
05-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Of course Bush is not a bad person (is he even a person?wtf?)and 9-11 was not his fault, but Bush could have prevented 9-11.Uh and I think its pretty damn clear his administration has lied to his citizens... I mean... i guess it depends on what you WANT to believe and what is self - evident... I can totally back up with facts that 9-11 could have been prevented and thats this. In August 12th 2001 a man came up to the Bush Ranch to give him a home land security Report in that report which was titled and passed on to Condolezza Rice "Osama Bin Laden planning attacks on America" but he was on vacation so i don't think he got around to it

And uh why when all the airports were shutdown in America on September 12th, were 15 or so members of the Bin Laden family alloud to leave the country on private airplanes without even a god damn supenia ?????? weren't we supposed to ivestigate ?

I'm surprised Bush hasen't try'd to outlaw vcr's and teevo's... Just so he wouldn't have to see his own contradiction's he's made in the past and present... If he would try to do that i would actually give him some credit for NOT being such a jackass tool...I mean damn Nixon was even smarter than him when it came to corruption

spoonInspoon
05-12-2006, 12:27 AM
Ugh... and if I have to hear the words "leftwing propganda" again:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna die laughing. I think the 31% approval rating is a good thing cause AMERICA is starting to wake up and think again for themselves and for what America should really stand for a DEMOCRACY and not to follow some gun toading Republican ******ed blue blooded royal son who spearheaded his dick in the the Iraqi sand with no real motive that "WE the People" would have agreed upon... Just ask people that you know who are over there in Iraq "whats really going on?" Bush himself does'nt really know, and if FOX news wasn't headed by somebody in the Bush family tree this guy would be in great danger:pissed:

Ugh...

spoonInspoon
05-12-2006, 12:33 AM

and thankyou once again

spoonInspoon
05-12-2006, 12:52 AM

uhm and Bush "put off the shit" as well some time after 9-11.Wasn't it relevant that the target wasn't Bin Laden anymore??? instead Mr. Saddam. I mean what the fuck Bin Laden is probably living it up in the bohama's right now with a god damn martini in his hand and a low budget video recorder with a plastic machine gun and "Sandy desert- like" back drop.

BUSH'S Agenda then:

"Okay lets go finish daddys dirty work and go F*ck up Iraq now that i got the whole country on my side, C'mon BARNEY"

BUSH'S Agenda now :

"Well Colbert does have a point the glass is 1/3 full!!!"

bigmac8774
05-12-2006, 06:05 AM
Uh and I think its pretty damn clear his administration has lied to his citizens... I mean... i guess it depends on what you WANT to believe and what is self - evident... I can totally back up with facts that 9-11 could have been prevented and thats this. In August 12th 2001 a man came up to the Bush Ranch to give him a home land security Report in that report which was titled and passed on to Condolezza Rice "Osama Bin Laden planning attacks on America" but he was on vacation so i don't think he got around to it

i guarantee you, every single administration in the last 150 years has lied to or kept information from the American people. there isn't one President that hasn't, and there probably won't ever be.
and i would love to have seen the reaction in the room at crawford when condi was handed the report and she said, "hang on a second. i know we get THOUSANDS of reports like this per week, and i know they all seem REALLY far-fetched, but this one seems just a little more likely than the other 999. honestly, we've never, ever seen someone fly planes into buildings before, but i just have a feeling that this one is more legitimate than any kind of anthrax/chemical threat or nuclear war. just a gut feeling."

runner4
05-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Interesting thread…

Interesting article kind of relating to this thread: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/8798997/the_man_who_sold_the_war/ (http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/8798997/the_man_who_sold_the_war/)

First off I agree with he who rocks that bush could not have thought up 9.11 - whether you like him or not the guy isn’t smart – that is if we are comparing smart to normal standards.

But whoever said and believes our government would not do something like 9.11 to our own ppl don’t be so naïve. Throughout history there are documented accounts of great nations and empires planning and caring out self attacks in order to get the general public behind them so they can start wars or conflicts with a goal to better the nation/empire.

If you believe our government wouldn’t kill its own ppl you need to open your eyes… Everyday our government is killing its own ppl, maybe not directly, but definitely indirectly. And besides our government is directly killing a shit load of people - look at all the dead ppl in Iraq! They aren’t Americans but a life is a life and when it comes down to it we all are the same. We’re born the same way, we all need energy (food/sun/ect..) to keep alive, and we die….
I think it’s time for a little more education and a lot more understanding out of ppl and maybe this big world will be a little better place to live..

Now I’m going to go ahead and piss off a lot of you and I prolly shouldn’t cross this line but fuck it….

Relating this to dmb and the people that love gw I’m going to go ahead and ask why you like dmb? Now granted just because you like a band doesn’t mean you have to model them in their views or beliefs, but what dmb stands for and what some of their lyrics talk about, especially in this last album, have nothing in common with what gw stands for. Not to mention the fact that the main man of dmb djm hates gw…. Maybe this is why so many of you don’t like the latest album?!

So Please gw lovers enlighten me as to why you are a fan of dmb -- espically you Charles, Mr. Media Road Crew…..

Charles
05-12-2006, 01:27 PM
So Please gw lovers enlighten me as to why you are a fan of dmb -- espically you Charles, Mr. Media Road Crew…..

I dont think that my title on the boards has anything to do with this..

Secondly like I have stated Im not a political fan. I hate politics. Im not a bush lover neither am I a hater.. I know the goverment keeps shit from everyone and I agrea with what you have said in your above post.

But noone can go around and point fingers at any given person saying that 9-11 was their fault. And im certianly not saying that it was clinton.. But im willing to put money on that if you go and look at past events in the 60's til present that those events that happened worldwide that involved the U.S. lead up to the events of 9-11

I have been a DMB fan since early 94. I could care less about any of the band members political views. The reason I enjoy their music so much is because like so many it reaches me on a personal leval.

he who rocks
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
i like music

HeatherSzos
05-12-2006, 05:58 PM
I love DMB, dislike most of Stand up, and despise GW and his whole administration. I don't claim to know whose fault it was, but watching this presidency unravel is a train wreck. There is lots of money to be made in this war, not to mention the oil nightmare. They all have their hands in it. I'm sure this admin. is not the first to be greedy or dishonest, but I am sickened nonetheless.

spoonInspoon
05-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Who said Bush is to blame for 9-11 in the first place ?? I'm just saying he could have prevented it and thats fact.

As for DMB being involved in politics...I Just think Dave write's very good stuff involving political issues, thats all... Dave is Dave he is a great writer not a "protest singer". If ALL his songs were about politics... I think it would get pretty damn boring... Inspiration is Inspiration It can come from anywhere. I just definetly feel that i know where he is coming from when he does write "Topical Material"... I don't think anybody just listens to dave only because he comes across as a "left winger" so to speak.

I might take a bashing for this:

As for whoever said the thing about Stand Up I just think it lacked greatly in the lyrical department... I mean its a good album, but to me the lyrics just didn't ring that true to me and seemed to have a lack of soul to it. I just wasn't really that inspired or interested in it like every other DM(B) album was/is. I'm ok with that though the band did what they wanted to do and they as a whole obviously really liked it... I just hope in the future Dave will come back to that poet type songwriting style... of which got me turned on like crazy with this band to begin with... "American Baby" "Bring that beat back":lol:

Tangents,ugh

LuciferSam
05-15-2006, 10:22 PM
What kind of weird neo-con spin spell do you have to be under to actually think this guy isn't a piece of shit?

He's fucked up everything he's touched... that's one hell of an accomplishment.