PDA

View Full Version : why do people insist on being rude?

fanofdmb75
01-10-2005, 04:40 AM
So i am very comfotable posting here... i think that it is a very nice forum for those of us that love dmb. i was just on another board (that shall remain nameless), tried to be nice and all i got back was a sarcastic remark. it kinda pissed me off, ya know what i mean? the fact that someone has to take it upon themselves to be @#$holes just to make themselves feel betterhttp://amidreaming.org/dreamers/images/smilies/frown.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:smilie(':(')). I used to wonder why i never posted anywhere else besides WDS. i have just been reminded why:duel:

anyway........

salome
01-10-2005, 08:30 AM
I'm sorry for that... I think people are usually thoughtless. They feel too self-confident or self-conscious, insecure, they have too much aggression, personal problems, are bored, pissed, wanna wreak, feel stronger/better and so on... At least, they don't realize how it feels to be treated like that.
Anyway, that just seems to be their problem and you've got two options: pray for them or f*** them (depends on outlook).

Peace!

buttermuffin4
01-10-2005, 09:24 AM
I know what you mean, I don't understand why some people are so frickin' mean to newbies. So what? Do you want new members or no?
Gets me mad.

purplejulied
01-10-2005, 09:37 AM
I am sorry someone reacted like that. I am glad you feel at home here.

I am also a newbie, and everyone has been really helpfull.

Take Care

Julie

Bryan
01-10-2005, 10:33 AM
thats what were striving for here at WDS...glad y'all have found a new home!

buttermuffin4
01-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm really starting to dig this board, kinda slow, nice people, not too busy but enjoyable.

Charles
01-10-2005, 11:42 AM
Thats what i like about this place. Like if you go to other boards they move way too fast. And there are some jerks that think they know everything about everything. ugh.. Great place great times here so far!

Bryan
01-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Thats what i like about this place. Like if you go to other boards they move way too fast. And there are some jerks that think they know everything about everything. ugh.. Great place great times here so far!
yeah the only jerk that knows everything here is me! LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave L
01-10-2005, 03:48 PM
^:lol:....see staff...

To all, thankyou for being so helpful and freindly to each other. There is a rare opportunity here to make this site different than some of the others we know so well. It all starts just like this and its easy. Consideration goes along way, and so does your personal desire to make this your place you want to come and talk all things (and some not) dmb! So enjoy yourselves, take things at your own pace and finish what you start.....and remember, you love WDS, and leave only your footprints thankyou very much!

fanofdmb75
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
yeah the only jerk that knows everything here is me! LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:boings: and we learn so much from you!!!!!:boings:

purplehaze18
01-19-2005, 03:03 PM
this board is amazing none of the "life sucks" people

Jake W
01-26-2005, 10:41 PM
I thought that I was the only one noticing posts like these on "the other" sites.

Was this thread really necessary? Why are you wasting my time by forcing me to read your useless posts? You've ruined my entire day because I read your posts. Those are thirty seconds of my life that I'll never get back. How dare you post your useless BS on this site.
^ Funny part is that people like this have about 10,000+ posts of mindless bi$%@ing. I don't think that we'll ever have a problem like this at WDS.com because we have...

:mon: :thankyou: :popcorn: :alumni: :chicken: :whiteflag :woohoo: :oldman: :duel:
The best damned smilies on the web.

fanofdmb75
01-26-2005, 11:14 PM
I thought that I was the only one noticing posts like these on "the other" sites.

^ Funny part is that people like this have about 10,000+ posts of mindless bi$%@ing. I don't think that we'll ever have a problem like this at WDS.com because we have...

:mon: :thankyou: :popcorn: :alumni: :chicken: :whiteflag :woohoo: :oldman: :duel:
The best damned smilies on the web.
what was that quote from?

Proudest Monkey
01-27-2005, 12:14 AM
oh come on, i think we all know just which forum most of us are speaking about.....and there is no doubt....they are complete assholes who have absolutely NO life outside of that forum....it's kinda sad really.....

Charles
01-27-2005, 01:05 AM
From what i see you can choose from 4 other DMB boards that people are just rude and never know when to shut their face.

Paige
01-28-2005, 10:04 AM
...and all of the above reasons are why i direct all of my friends to this website over others and normally only post on this one!

I mean its agreed - yall are the best! :)

dmbchick41
02-15-2005, 02:55 PM
So i am very comfotable posting here... i think that it is a very nice forum for those of us that love dmb. i was just on another board (that shall remain nameless), tried to be nice and all i got back was a sarcastic remark. it kinda pissed me off, ya know what i mean? the fact that someone has to take it upon themselves to be @#$holes just to make themselves feel betterhttp://amidreaming.org/dreamers/images/smilies/frown.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:smilie(':(')). I used to wonder why i never posted anywhere else besides WDS. i have just been reminded why:duel:

anyway........

i'm pretty sure i know which board you are talking about, and i too have made the catastophic mistake of posting there too...never have i come across people who were so cynical about everything! hopefully they make up only a small population of the dmb fanbase...anyway, my point was i know how you feel, but don't let it get you down, people like that will never be able to be happy in life unless they are making someone else feel bad...so don't give them the satisfaction.

Shannon
02-17-2005, 06:49 PM
I like this place...Small and homey. I'm not particularly fond of most people. Y'all are great!

spoonInspoon
02-24-2005, 09:43 AM

anyway........

Sorry to hear that... THIS MY NEW HOME AS WELL!....I've been in only on a few other message boards alooottttaa B/S and drama...this ones the best cause yall are awesome:) ! heh, i could quote just about everybody in this thread...
keep the peace:mon:

fanofdmb75
02-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Sorry to hear that... THIS MY NEW HOME AS WELL!....I've been in only on a few other message boards alooottttaa B/S and drama...this ones the best cause yall are awesome:) ! heh, i could quote just about everybody in this thread...
keep the peace:mon:
i think that everyone is very nice here. if you have any questions, there is always someone to help you. no matter what your comment you post, it is always well received.... love it here:)

fanofdmb75
02-24-2005, 05:17 PM
i'm pretty sure i know which board you are talking about, and i too have made the catastophic mistake of posting there too...never have i come across people who were so cynical about everything! hopefully they make up only a small population of the dmb fanbase...anyway, my point was i know how you feel, but don't let it get you down, people like that will never be able to be happy in life unless they are making someone else feel bad...so don't give them the satisfaction.
thanks for your positive input!!! that is what is so great about this site. everyone is very supportive!!! GOOD PEOPLE POST @ WDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR E K
03-02-2005, 02:32 PM
yeah, the warehouse is pretty good too, except the tapers/traders are always argueing about whats legal and whats not...