PDA

View Full Version : Flavor of the Month

MikeyCarson
03-11-2006, 08:19 PM
For some of you our there (i.e. Wired :biggrin: ) you might want to pick this up....the closest thing to One Sweet Whirled....Ben & Jerry's newest flavor Vermonty Python

HLShivers
03-11-2006, 08:57 PM
Where'd you find that?!! I've been looking for it and no one around here has it yet.

MikeyCarson
03-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Local Stop n Shop....though I saw it at WaWa last week

djurzi
03-11-2006, 09:48 PM
I haven't seen that one. What is in it? Has anyone tried it?

onesuiteworld
03-12-2006, 06:48 AM
genius.

Alice
03-12-2006, 07:29 AM
I haven't seen that one. What is in it? Has anyone tried it?

haven't tried it, but it's "Coffee liqueur ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows (http://benjerry.com/our_products/flavor_details.cfm?product_id=186)"

djurzi
03-12-2006, 07:37 AM
haven't tried it, but it's "Coffee liqueur ice cream with a chocolate cookie crumb swirl & fudge cows (http://benjerry.com/our_products/flavor_details.cfm?product_id=186)"

:lol: a fudge cow.. ok.. the coffee and the chocolate is guaranteed to give me a headache. Doubt I will be trying that flavor anytime soon. I did get some butter pecan today though.. good stuff :thumbsup:

Alice
03-12-2006, 07:53 AM
:lol: a fudge cow.. ok.. the coffee and the chocolate is guaranteed to give me a headache. Doubt I will be trying that flavor anytime soon. I did get some butter pecan today though.. good stuff :thumbsup:

yeah same here - i think i'll stick to what's good: chunky monkey :boings:

joeflow44
03-13-2006, 02:05 PM
the best ben & jerry's is def half baked

tiglet26
03-13-2006, 08:49 PM
I'm not a big chocolate/caramel/nut person, and it seems almost every flavor they come up with has at least one of those in it! Unless of course it's something very basic, and then why would I pay the $$ for ben and jerry's if I could get a cheaper version!

wired
03-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Unless of course it's something very basic, and then why would I pay the $$ for ben and jerry's if I could get a cheaper version!

oy! you are obviously not a connossieur, julie. :lol:

i love it - vermonty python. that is classic. (thanks for thinking of me, damien!) i have a feeling my dh will have a new favorite. chocolate and coffee are right up his alley. now me... if they would just come out with vanilla ice cream with a bourbon sauce...

(i guess alice and i will be hunkering down with our little banana monkeys :lol: )

djurzi
03-14-2006, 10:32 AM
if they would just come out with vanilla ice cream with a bourbon sauce...

You should put in a request for this.. sounds good. :lol:

wired
03-14-2006, 11:01 AM
You should put in a request for this.. sounds good. :lol:

:lol: back in the day... get yourself some premium vanilla ice cream and pour johnny walker red label or makers mark on it. and voila! you get fat and happy at the same time. :biggrin: i'm not a big bourbon/scotch fan but i love it with ice cream.

MikeyCarson
03-15-2006, 08:02 PM
and then why would I pay the $$ for ben and jerry's if I could get a cheaper version!
Because they're more gooder :biggrin:

MikeyCarson
03-30-2006, 09:00 PM
(as previously stated)
I'm the type of person who can eat ice cream and drink beer....my wife doesn't get it....but I guess Ben & Jerry's does...Introducing:

http://www.benjerry.com/assets/images/our_products/flavor_names/black_and_tan.gif
Original Ice Cream Pints New in 2006!
Cream stout ice cream swirled with chocolate ice cream

We've no idea how many Ben & Jerry's fans might be beer enthusiasts, but we suspect that once you've tasted the way we've blended real cream stout ice cream with a whirl of chocolate ice cream, you might soon be raising more than a few pints of Black & Tan - and more than a few brew-aha!'s too.

tiglet26
03-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Again.....YUCK!

wired
03-31-2006, 06:58 AM
i just can't bring myself to say it all again. i feel like i'm trying to re-enact history. :lol:

MikeyCarson
03-31-2006, 06:15 PM
i feel like i'm trying to re-enact history. :lol:
Four score and several days ago our website brought forth, upon multi-continents, a new glitch.....:somedevil