PDA

View Full Version : F..9/11

HeatherSzos
08-08-2004, 08:45 PM
I finally got off my butt and saw the movie. I was horrified!!!!! I wonder if Dave and the band saw it and what they thought. That would make an interesting Davespeek article.

Rob
08-08-2004, 11:57 PM
I saw this film.

Did you know it was recently shown illegally on Cuban Prime-Time television? Check it out. (http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/index.php?page=living&story_id=080504e6_fahrenheit911)

I think its ironic that Castro praised the film and Moore, but doesn't allow any public critque of his one party domination.

r

aimeedmb
08-13-2004, 07:11 AM
I still have not seen it.. but have heard SO much about it.
I'll have to experience it for myself soon!!

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-13-2004, 11:31 PM
Yes.....I have also seen it and being a little more supportive of Bush than most people in the US....I was shocked but yet not surprised....I was in a theatre with people booing Bush, talking about him, laughing at him,etc..I think I was the ONLY right wing person in there and I didnt mind ...Being from FLORIDA where a lot of shit took place in 2000...I know the Bush family here pretty well and I like them as people, but not as politicians ..This movie proves the mistakes he has made.......wow...Go see it no matter who you are voting for in the election...Its a piece of history for sure ...Michael MOore, I salute you :-) ....Too bad they didnt have a DAVE song playing throughout the movie:-)

nixs420
08-15-2004, 02:55 PM
It is an amazing film - very thought-provoking. I am a Michael Moore fan, although I don't agree with EVERYTHING he says, and he did a great job with this one. It really makes you wonder who the REAL threat to America's future is.....

Moyer
08-18-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm not pledging allegiance to anyone, nor will I tell you who my vote is for. I would like to say, however, that much of the quotes and such in this movie are out of context and placed in such that they are more left wing propaganda than 100% truth. Watch the trailer for the documentary "Michael Moore Hates America" and it'll make Moore look stupid, too. Actually, given the neccessary film and information, a documentary could make anyone or anything look bad. Could also make them look good.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not raising any flags, so you shouldnt either. :coffee:

w00t

Moyer

HeatherSzos
08-19-2004, 06:17 AM
Hey Moyer, I'm not gonna blast you for your opinions. I just wanted to say that hopefully most people know 9/11 is a very anti-Bush movie. I tend to believe most of it and the facts are well supported. Some of it is making fun of Bush and his administration to put them in an even worse light. Going into this film, it is very obvious that both sides are not represented, but thats o.k. it's not a debate, it's M. Moores' spin on Bushs' evildoings the last few years. I thought it was very well done. :thumbsup: