PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

salome
01-05-2005, 03:55 AM
At first, I wanna apologize for my rather poor English, I come from Poland and not learning your language anymore, since this year :thumbsdow. Thanks, Rob, for introducing me once (yeah, long time ago) this forum, I like it much more in here, than crowded Nancies. With the New Year came reflection if I could do something unusual, and so, here I am :thankyou: :lol:

Guess, you all are expecting a short story how I discovered Matthews' unique talent. Well, my 'first time' :mon: was on March or April 2004, on Channel 3 Polish public radio, in the popular chartshow. As an average ;) depressive, dark soul Capricorn, I was then obsessed with charming version of "Mad World" (http://www.lyricsdomain.com/7/gary_jules/mad_world.html), performed by Gary Jules. But, that night I heard something even better! A divine voice singing about gravedigger :lol: And that was the beginning of everything.
I'm going to visit this place only if I have a little time, considering I'm not very talkative person, it may take a long time, to wait untill my own avatar :chicken:. But I'm not giving up!
Peace!

Dave L
01-05-2005, 05:27 PM
At first, I wanna apologize for my rather poor English, I come from Poland and not learning your language anymore, since this year :thumbsdow. Thanks, Rob, for introducing me once (yeah, long time ago) this forum, I like it much more in here, than crowded Nancies. With the New Year came reflection if I could do something unusual, and so, here I am :thankyou: :lol:

Guess, you all are expecting a short story how I discovered Matthews' unique talent. Well, my 'first time' :mon: was on March or April 2004, on Channel 3 Polish public radio, in the popular chartshow. As an average ;) depressive, dark soul Capricorn, I was then obsessed with charming version of "Mad World" (http://www.lyricsdomain.com/7/gary_jules/mad_world.html), performed by Gary Jules. But, that night I heard something even better! A divine voice singing about gravedigger :lol: And that was the beginning of everything.
I'm going to visit this place only if I have a little time, considering I'm not very talkative person, it may take a long time, to wait untill my own avatar :chicken:. But I'm not giving up!
Peace!Hi there salome! Glad you finally stopped in! No worries about the english, the only language around here is DMB, and you got that down cold!
You have been entered into the contest for January! Pleaase enjoy the site, you'll have that avatar before you know it!:thumbsup:

buttermuffin4
01-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Howdy Salome, welcome to the board :boings: .

Shannon
01-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Welcome Salome! Nice to have someone not from North America here!