PDA

View Full Version : newbie alert.

RandyC
12-20-2004, 04:12 PM
Hi, My name is RandyC

Lots of eatin drinkin and bein awful merry down here in cajun country (baton rouge) .

seems like the billies are trippin everywhere. :screwy:

funny thingis...it all comes down to "nothing".
:praise: :confused:

Shannon
12-20-2004, 04:58 PM
Welcome Randy! :)

RandyC
12-20-2004, 05:54 PM
DMBspanishricehd,

isnt it so cool the way Dave gels the ideas of crushing crashing, or even the dancing of two individuals with romantic interlude and his "lovely lady".

up or down? is this real or is he dreaming?

apparently more is taking place than just their bodies coming together.. his spirit is being crushed. his spirit is dancing.

Nice to come aboard...I thnk.. :praise: :hypnodisk

Shannon
12-20-2004, 07:27 PM
That was crazy. But I got it. I think weird thoughts. Then I'll hear Dave has the same ones. Crazy.

RandyC
12-21-2004, 02:34 AM
Dave does trip...but he's normal as they come. From the top to the bottom. Hes just playing his part being the messenger of the moment.

there is something everyone craves from Dave. thats to understand his message. he's very good at hiding his original intent.

daves expressing whats in his spirit in "Davespeak". its easy to decode when you find his source. another thing. he doesnt want to sell his spirituality to anyone. like most religions

dont you just love...my hell is a closet Im trapped inside.
cant see the light. and my heaven is a nice house in the sky..Got central heating and im Alright!

typical sunday morning shuck and jive. daves simply bringing their religion out into the light..their prison which exists in thier own imaginations.
just like tripping billies. billies are temple "cops". these keystone cops chase people around demanding they repent and "get in line", or "we'll lock you away"..

dave is trippy..
a certified branded heretic by all orthodox religions if they only knew what he was talking about..

but thats davespeak......not those :praise: :confused:

RandyC

Dave L
12-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Yeah.....Hi there Randy! Welcome to WDS and thank you for the ride:hypnodisk . We are glad you took time to step in and say Hi so you are entered into the contest.

GraveDiggingADitch
12-21-2004, 11:41 PM
well said RandyC....well said

RandyC
12-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Gravediggingaditch,

is that kinda like "dead man digging"..(cool)

A found this place noticing some individuals and their monitor names. thinking that they might know more than their letting on to".

just like dave M..he can write his studio tracks in a perfect absolute format. (a form of worship to the absolute source).
sorta like writing the "letter" as an adult, yet when delivering this "letter" before his live audiences. he is amusing, even entertaining to its hearers as a child. giggling and cutting up. :lol:

when he speaks to his audiences and interviews. hes as finite and real today as any other man.
talking bout "monkey love" and all :mon: (He,He,He)

but thats davespeak.

why are so many people attracted to hearing this afterhours "davespeak"?

it should be confusing to most. :confused: :hypnodisk: :confused:

RandyC