PDA

View Full Version : Florida's Ready

Dave L
08-04-2004, 05:31 PM
Florida brings new voting machines on line.

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-04-2004, 09:34 PM
You rock.!! ...
I am here in Florida to say that I hope we get it right this time !! ..
Great vizual aid!! ....

Are you in Florida???

. .:-) .......

Dave L
08-05-2004, 03:34 PM
You rock.!! ...
I am here in Florida to say that I hope we get it right this time !! ..
Great vizual aid!! ....

Are you in Florida???

. .:-) .......
Hey there DMCutie', I have faith you'll get it right this time!
I'm up in the Empire State, NY where our taxes are so high they force us to the polls at every election to fight for every penny we can hold on to!!
Much Love for FL!!! :D

samiboxer
08-10-2004, 08:00 AM
:boings: That is very funny! I am in florida too and I hope everything works out and no one is left out of the voting process. Are you going to the Vote for Change show at University of Florida on Oct. 8th? I put in my request for tickets, plus it gives me a reason to head back to my old university.

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-10-2004, 10:44 PM
Hey there both of you !!! ...
Yes, I really think FL can do it right this Voting year.! Although they havent taught most people how to work the electric machines yet ....here we go..!! ...
NY rocks! ....

As for you Samiboxer, I am here in THE SWAMP! GO GATORS! SO, I put my request in the first second I could. Although I am a bit strapped for cash and pray they don't deny me the ticket! ..I deserve to have good seats to see my musical idol in my own town of gville! :p) Where are you now that you graduated?
Have fun ! .! :-)
Eat,Drink,and Be Merry until next time:-)

samiboxer
08-11-2004, 04:01 PM
I completely agree, you should definately not get denied. I hope I get great seats as well, I am bringing a newbie with me, it will be her first show. I can't wait to break her in. I think she finally got curious enough after hearing me and our other friend go on and on. Since I graduated in 2001, i went to grad school in fort lauderdale and I am currently in tampa, teaching. What are you studing at UF, the year is starting soon? :praise:

DMatthewsCutieUF
08-11-2004, 04:52 PM
hey !!
I sent you a PM... so check your message box:-)

For everyone else, I am here majoring in Music.! Trying to do the music biz thing somewhere else:-) ...

...Football season comes here in GAINESVILLE soon but nothing will compare to dave coming to town;-) .
........GO GATORS.!!

Cigerette Lit is a good song;-) .....