PDA

View Full Version : 05-06 NBA Thread

DmbGreySt88
11-02-2005, 09:07 PM
NBA started out 2nite- My two teams actually opened the season up with each other so either way i was comin out happy- Pacers at Magic by the way (Pacers won)- J/w whats everyone's favorite team is so feel free to add ur input!

JimiThing40
11-02-2005, 10:05 PM
My Bucks look real good with a 2-0 start...Michael Redd had 41pts and Bogut had 10pts 17 reb. tonight!

Alice
11-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Pacers at Magic by the way (Pacers won)-

i thought the pacers played the 76ers last night (or are you talking about a differet night) i watched like 10 minutes of the game and i swear it was the 76ers...

DmbGreySt88
11-03-2005, 04:05 PM
i thought the pacers played the 76ers last night (or are you talking about a differet night) i watched like 10 minutes of the game and i swear it was the 76ers...

sorry i was talking about a different night- i was talking about the magic's home game opener sorry

EDIT

No what am i talking about im POSITIVE it was the opener for both teams- the 76ers played the pistons yesterday

mtlabor
11-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Speaking of the Pacers... did anybody catch the TNT report before the Nuggets/Spurs game opening night with Reggie Miller? He was asked who he thought was the best team in the league... His response you ask? "The Detroit Pistons... when it comes to solidarity the Detroit Pistons... The Pacers just don't have their stuff together" I mean... he could have said ANY OTHER TEAM and it would have been alright... but being from Indiana... I know that pissed a lot of fans off! Who needs ya Reggie... damn Ethiopian, big eared, wanna-be white boy... sorry... got a little angry there...

CrazyEazy
11-03-2005, 04:30 PM
first the sox.... now the bears might go for it... but the bulls all the way baby :lol: :feelbette

DmbGreySt88
11-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Speaking of the Pacers... did anybody catch the TNT report before the Nuggets/Spurs game opening night with Reggie Miller? He was asked who he thought was the best team in the league... His response you ask? "The Detroit Pistons... when it comes to solidarity the Detroit Pistons... The Pacers just don't have their stuff together" I mean... he could have said ANY OTHER TEAM and it would have been alright... but being from Indiana... I know that pissed a lot of fans off! Who needs ya Reggie... damn Ethiopian, big eared, wanna-be white boy... sorry... got a little angry there...

watch it with the trash talk about him- they asked who he thought was the best team and he told them- he isnt going to lie about it- its jsut how he is so watch it please im a big fan of him and do u really think the pacer fans r going to be pissed at reggie miller? thats like the jews being mad at moses, it just wont happen! :lol:

DmbGreySt88
11-03-2005, 06:17 PM
first the sox.... now the bears might go for it... but the bulls all the way baby :lol: :feelbette

love the sox- hate the bears hate the bulls

CrazyEazy
11-04-2005, 05:17 AM
love the sox- hate the bears hate the bulls

Hate the sox, love the bears the bulls and the CUBS!!!!!!!! the sox where just a fluke this year.... they will suck it up next year... :somedevil

cubbies14
05-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Hate the sox, love the bears the bulls and the CUBS!!!!!!!! the sox where just a fluke this year.... they will suck it up next year... :somedevil

Anyone following the NBA playoffs this year?

John
05-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Heck yeah. And let's just make it official: Mavs and Pistons in the Finals. Mavs in 7.

I'm a big NBA fan. I haven't missed a Mavs game in a long time. Anybody rooting for somebody else?

DmbGreySt88
05-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Heck yeah. And let's just make it official: Mavs and Pistons in the Finals. Mavs in 7.

I'm a big NBA fan. I haven't missed a Mavs game in a long time. Anybody rooting for somebody else?

Pacers for the east and Spurs for the west- love tim duncan

cubbies14
05-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Bulls...were down 3-2 but we can beat the Heat.

John
05-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Pacers for the east and Spurs for the west- love tim duncan

Pacers? Come on, man. They're not even gonna beat the Nets, besides all the injuries. They wouldn't have a prayer against Detroit.

As for the Spurs, the second round will be close, but Tim Duncan is too banged up, and the Mavs have guys who can guard him this year. I don't think he's going to win it for San Antonio. If anybody can take down the Mavs the way they're playing, it'll have to be that bench everybody thought was going to be so good.

DmbGreySt88
05-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Spurs baby

John
05-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Spurs baby

:lol: As soon as the Mavs lose, now you wanna talk.

I think Tim Duncan surprised himself today. Why he bothered to not play like this last round is beyond me. It wouldn't have gone to six games, that's for sure.

The Mavs will have to double-team him next time, which they should've started sooner today. But it was close, either way. I'll take a win in only one of the first two games if I have to.

DmbGreySt88
05-07-2006, 08:19 PM
:lol: As soon as the Mavs lose, now you wanna talk.

I think Tim Duncan surprised himself today. Why he bothered to not play like this last round is beyond me. It wouldn't have gone to six games, that's for sure.

The Mavs will have to double-team him next time, which they should've started sooner today. But it was close, either way. I'll take a win in only one of the first two games if I have to.

lol duh i like the spurs n u like the mavs of course i have to talk! :lol:

John
05-07-2006, 08:22 PM
lol duh i like the spurs n u like the mavs of course i have to talk! :lol:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. But wait a minute. Earlier in the thread your two teams were the Pacers and the Magic. Pick one, man! Pick one! None of this fairweather business. :lol:

DmbGreySt88
05-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But wait a minute. Earlier in the thread your two teams were the Pacers and the Magic. Pick one, man! Pick one! None of this fairweather business. :lol:

ya ya ya lol my two teams are the magic and pacers but you asked who i was rooting for in the playoffs and i like tim duncan so of course im goin with the spurs- if it counts any im always the spurs in NBA Live 06'

John
05-09-2006, 01:19 PM
You all should sample the award-winning sports coverage of the Mavs by the Dallas Morning News. So in-depth. Their latest headline: "There's no telling what Mavs will do."

:lol: Oh Lord. See for yourself: www.dallasnews.com (http://www.dallasnews.com/).

John
05-22-2006, 08:28 PM
Go Mavs! I'm too exhausted to think of anything else to say!

DmbGreySt88
05-22-2006, 08:39 PM
Go Mavs! I'm too exhausted to think of anything else to say!

well done mavs, well done..:thumbsup:

John
06-01-2006, 08:40 PM
50. Five wins to go! Go Mavs!

John
06-03-2006, 08:15 PM
The Mavericks have arrived! Four wins to go. Look out, Shaq.

P.S. I don't care if it's just me in here. I'm still gonna talk about it.

John
06-07-2006, 10:03 PM
In a last attempt to revive this thread before the season ends, I'll ask for predictions. What do you guys think?

What am I talking about? NBA Finals: Miami Heat v. Dallas Mavericks. Mavs have home court advantage and better team advantage. :lol: Game 1 is tonight in Big D.

My prediction: Mavs in 6

bigmac8774
06-07-2006, 10:04 PM
i'm gonna say mavs in 7, just because dwayne wade is scary-good.
dirty dirk is gonna roll over the heat.

John
06-20-2006, 09:05 PM
Congratulations to the Miami Heat.

Alicia08
07-06-2006, 02:41 PM
I know I'm a little late for this thread, however, I would just like to point out that the Suns truly are the best! They don't need to win it all to prove anything to me. I have met that entire team, and they are all incredibly generous and caring individuals...nough' said
I LOVE THE SUNS!