PDA

View Full Version : TO all Eat Drink & Be Merry tomorrow Happy Turkey Day

CrazyEazy
11-24-2004, 08:55 AM
TO all Eat Drink & Be Merry tomorrow Happy Turkey Day, Be Safe. Ill be listening to some DMB tomorrow prob will download the 98' show tomorrow anyone else down load it yet?. Also im attatching a Photo Of me and my new Wife (this is a copyright protected so dont get me in trouble we dont own the proofs yet). Hope you all have a good Holiday.

Chris

Rob
11-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Congrats again, Chris. Awesome picture.

Happy t-day.

rob

Alice
11-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Ya’ll look so happy! What a great picture :)

We’ve got pies baking now….they smell so YUMMY! I’m not sure what I’m more excited about: The American Chopper marathon that’s on tomorrow or the huge turkey we’re gonna cook…

Proudest Monkey
11-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Happy Turkey Day to ALL!!! And to those of you who will be traveling today and tomorrow....be safe, be well, and be high (on life that is)!!!!!

CrazyEazy
11-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Ya’ll look so happy! What a great picture :)

We’ve got pies baking now….they smell so YUMMY! I’m not sure what I’m more excited about: The American Chopper marathon that’s on tomorrow or the huge turkey we’re gonna cook….

What time does the Marathon Start????????

Dave L
11-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the honeymoon!

and as for Thanks Giving, we've got a cheesecake in the oven right now....MMMMMMMM Cheesecake....AAAGGAGGGHGHHGHH..

Alice
11-24-2004, 08:40 PM

What time does the Marathon Start????????

it starts @ 10 am (eastern time)...schedule of shows (http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/schedule.jsp?dd=25&mm=11&yyyy=2004&channel=DSC) :boings: