View Full Version : sports

one0more0drink
10-23-2005, 11:45 AM
what sports are people intrseted in?

*i dont get the rules of football it was explained to me but i dont get it

*its probally my girl genes*

keving421
10-23-2005, 03:42 PM
i play lacrosse, and i love baseball, but quit playing becasue my elbow is messed up and hurts after i throw for about 5 minutes:pissed:

Shannon
10-23-2005, 04:06 PM
I played soccer for around 8 years, now I ref.

I really only watch football and hockey.

I love football. I am a decent receiver.

magicbrownies
10-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Love everything about baseball. Playing football and not really enjoying it, but it keeps the body in good shape. Also play some basketball, not too good at it though.

theponderousman
10-23-2005, 07:56 PM
I played about 16 years of soccer (started when I was four) and then busted my ankle pretty bad and got out of it for oh, 9 years or so :) But since then I moved into volleyball and have been playing competitively now for about 8 years I think? I've gone to a few national tourneys and always head out to Aspen, CO for their annual tourney out there over Labor Day weekend.

I'm a big fan of college sports, but not really professional sports. The heart that the kids in college is SO much greater than what's in the national level now. Of course, a reason they play so hard is because they want to GET to the national level so they can live life easy from then on, but still :)

afcheerchic4u
10-23-2005, 09:06 PM
cheerleading!!lol it is a sport..well at least in Illinois it officially is

i love football and baseball too..can't play either of them awesome or anything but they are great to watch..hockey is up there too!!