PDA

View Full Version : Lets get this Party started

Bryan
07-18-2004, 11:17 PM
everyone talk about DMB. go. :D

Dave L
07-19-2004, 02:26 AM
It's tough gettin it started when the server is busy all the time. Whats Up with that?
Anyway, I'm glad to see we have another forum base. I'm usually over on AM. I expect as this is new everyone is registering and things are pretty slow as a result. Let's get some good threads going.
Anybody got info on a new studio album release? Heard rumors of October while that seems a tad early.

Zeusis
07-19-2004, 07:45 AM
That's an excellent question. Now I wonder and heard (via the grapevine) that the gang is playing some of the new songs during this summer tour, trying them out and changing them up as they go. Then after the tour they go back into the studio to revamp the songs as they've changed them on the tour cause maybe they like the new changes they've done. Now could that be true?!

Bryan
07-19-2004, 08:31 AM
the 4 (really 5) new songs are fantastic. they are called
Crazy-Easy
Joy Ride
Hello Again
Sugar Will
Good Good Time

Hello again being my personal favorite, im pretty confident that it will close shows as somepoint...as for the album, october might be about when they finish recording it, im hoping its out around christmas time.

Dave L
07-20-2004, 02:17 AM
It's tough gettin it started when the server is busy all the time. Whats Up with that?
Anyway, I'm glad to see we have another forum base. I'm usually over on AM. I expect as this is new everyone is registering and things are pretty slow as a result. Let's get some good threads going.
Anybody got info on a new studio album release? Heard rumors of October while that seems a tad early.
No offense, but actually I was first(see Bryan's first post)
But you still rule!!! :)

HeatherSzos
07-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Just signed up today. Hope to meet some nice fans here. I saw my 2 shows for this summer already. Mansfield 7/7 and Hartford 7/17. Cant believe its come and gone so quick. Love the new stuff. I just heard about the San Fran show for September. Wish I could go :(

typical dmb fan
07-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Its nice to meet you all =)
HeatherSzos: hey, i was at mansfield myself, can't wait to get the bootleg =) what a show =)

this is such a great site, happy that there is also another fan base to spend countless amount of hours typing away bout the great dmb, plus the added bonus of the chats bout davespeak =) woohoo!

cheers~beth

Dave L
07-21-2004, 04:07 PM
Just signed up today. Hope to meet some nice fans here. I saw my 2 shows for this summer already. Mansfield 7/7 and Hartford 7/17. Cant believe its come and gone so quick. Love the new stuff. I just heard about the San Fran show for September. Wish I could go :(
Nice to meet you Heather!
I caught SPAC 2 this year, couldn't make the first night(bummer) and it doesn't look like I'm gonna catch anything else this summer. Wish I could jet to SF!!! That would be fantastic! No$$$=NoSF :(

Bryan
07-23-2004, 08:32 AM
Nice to meet you Heather!
I caught SPAC 2 this year, couldn't make the first night(bummer) and it doesn't look like I'm gonna catch anything else this summer. Wish I could jet to SF!!! That would be fantastic! No$$$=NoSF :(

aw man, im sorry u missed SPAC 1, it was REALLY awesome.

HeatherSzos
07-24-2004, 10:07 AM
Just want to say hi to all that said hi to me.Really busy lately hope to get on this site later tonite! Till then...................

DontDrinkTheWater86
07-25-2004, 01:08 PM
Yea I like this forum Idea, gives me a place to get my dave chatter on. My friends are Dave fans but all I do is listen to Dave and play his songs lol. We need some more conversations though, I'm bored and have no life and need the internet forums to keep me active and alive.

mandypa41
07-27-2004, 10:45 AM
kinda cool to finally be in the begining of one of these boards starting up!

I <3 DMB!!

Cheers!

valerie
07-27-2004, 07:56 PM
i would also like to say hi to all on this site....man i wish I was young again to be able to travel around to see dave like in the old days.hope everyone enjoyed dmb this summer and I will catch him next time around! :)

armani1072
07-27-2004, 08:02 PM
i have only been to one dave concert unfortuneately. it was at comerica park in summer of 2001 in detroit. it was the most awesome experience of all my concert experiences. i would definately go to more but finding the time to go with work and school and all is kinda tough. :)

mandypa41
07-28-2004, 06:46 AM
let's pray for a winter tour! I can't get enough this year!

Bryan
07-28-2004, 10:34 AM
let's pray for a winter tour! I can't get enough this year!

Unfortunity, we can all but gaurentee that there will be no winter tour. The boys will be busy recording their new album, and Stefan has said that hes looking forward to being done working by December. But look for a possible Dave and Tim tour....that could very well happen.

mandypa41
07-28-2004, 12:37 PM
Unfortunity, we can all but gaurentee that there will be no winter tour. The boys will be busy recording their new album, and Stefan has said that hes looking forward to being done working by December. But look for a possible Dave and Tim tour....that could very well happen.

"you never know"

Dave L
07-30-2004, 03:10 PM
I look forward to continue meeting some cool people, but it seems no one is on when I am :(

Bryan
07-31-2004, 11:16 PM
I look forward to continue meeting some cool people, but it seems no one is on when I am :(

dont worry, things will pick up and this place will be crawling with people!

Dave L
08-01-2004, 08:28 AM
dont worry, things will pick up and this place will be crawling with people!
You're right. And a slow start with good people and close bonds makes for a solid foundation to build on. " ...and I look up at the sky... " :)

west
08-01-2004, 01:02 PM
thanks for the advice bryan this is a very cool site :

tbone1818
08-01-2004, 11:08 PM
Just got back from tour :) (but sad it's over so soon) and the beach (but it was a real let down compared to the boys) and decided to sign-up. Wanted to say what's up to all. I love the newsletter so if you haven't already, sign-up immediately!!!!

Troy

Dave L
08-02-2004, 02:30 AM
Hi Troy, and welcome aboard!

dmbants41
08-02-2004, 05:26 AM
aloha

Julie From kentucky mostly posts on amidreaming

Rob
08-02-2004, 01:09 PM
aloha

Julie From kentucky mostly posts on amidreaming

Hey Julie,

Welcome.

rob

Dave L
08-02-2004, 04:59 PM
If you're reading this your one of over four hundred people to view this thread so far. If you would like to add something or have ideas/suggestions, Why not register? Let's help make this site something really special :)
Have a fantastic day! :D

cpnowak
08-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Ok, so I'm usually an ant...but thought I would give it a whirl here too!

Bryan
08-02-2004, 10:13 PM

welcome penny!

Dave L
08-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Hi penny, I'm an ant as well, but this is a unique site. Welcome aboard!! :D

Philly··D
08-08-2004, 07:42 AM
im a noob too to this fourm too--- wats up yall, hope to hav some kick ass dmb discussions here!

someluckydevil
08-08-2004, 05:11 PM
I had the best time at the West Palm Beach Shows. :boings:
My next shows are at the Gorge :D

I still have a DMB hangover. For a whole week now. :confused:

Lots to do to get out of Miami and to the Great Northwest.
Anybody want to drive my car from here to there?
(just kiddding, maybe not.)

Thanks to my friends here for turning me on to the new material this tour.
And for the new "Cigarette Lit" surprise.
:kiss: