PDA

View Full Version : Brtiney Sex Tape.... About time...

CrazyEazy
10-05-2005, 05:23 AM
Now i know it prob wont be her with a school girl outfit on or some kinda of kinky clothing...and i know she is old news... but come on most guys wanted her after she went from teen to dick tease then to trampy. Since then she has fallen off the hot piece of ass o-meter and now for some she is a MILF... BUT i know i will be watching the video because its the principle... what about the rest of you guys or girls... any intrest in seeing it at all?

here is the link about the tape.... im sure more will be coming out http://tonight.co.za/index.php?fArticleId=2904867&fSectionId=354&fSetId=204

After all the publicity the rest of hollywood gets about sex tapes you think these people wouldn't make them.... unless they know it will get out and get them more press :biggrin: so lets not complain about it missing britney we know you guys did this on purpose...

Sweetupndwn
10-05-2005, 03:31 PM
That's exactly what I think, too! No one is talking about her white trash butt anymore so "OOPS... someone stole our sex tape!" Dirty girl! I still want to see it though. Just out of curiousity.:lol:

And in other related news, did everyone see that Nick and Jessica are getting divorced and Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are having a baby! WTF!??!!?

CrazyEazy
10-05-2005, 06:32 PM
I read that too. dont know about nick and jessica cause us weekly is kinda a trash magazine but i believe tom cruise got her knocked up. lucky guy i would of too if that got me to stay with her =) i know im bad but oh well

Charles
10-05-2005, 06:45 PM
yea i knew about nick and jessica for awhile.. the only reason they kept it on the low is because they still have a few contracts to finish.. I think one more nick and jessica christmas thing and i dont know if they are doing it now.. but a last season of newlyweds

CrazyEazy
10-05-2005, 07:19 PM
yea i knew about nick and jessica for awhile.. the only reason they kept it on the low is because they still have a few contracts to finish.. I think one more nick and jessica christmas thing and i dont know if they are doing it now.. but a last season of newlyweds

i think newlyweds is over, i kinda liked that show though... she was stupid and hot

Sweetupndwn
10-06-2005, 09:22 PM
I wonder if she's really that stupid, though. I remember interviews when she FIRST came out and she came across really intelligent. So I think she plays up the 'dumb blonde' routine because it padded her bank account.

CrazyEazy
10-07-2005, 12:31 AM
I wonder if she's really that stupid, though. I remember interviews when she FIRST came out and she came across really intelligent. So I think she plays up the 'dumb blonde' routine because it padded her bank account.

you think she was that good to PLAY a dumb blonde.. or more or less the magic of edding and they took out all her smart moments??

spoonInspoon
10-08-2005, 01:52 AM
Ahem, where can i find this, anybody ?

CrazyEazy
10-08-2005, 06:18 AM
Ahem, where can i find this, anybody ?

ahem.... if i dl it not saying i will... BUT if i do ill ahem let you know..

LibbyAnn
10-08-2005, 06:26 AM

IF???? Like you didn't already????:lol:

Sweetupndwn
10-08-2005, 09:58 AM

HA HA HA He said "IF" :lol:

CrazyEazy
10-08-2005, 04:11 PM
IF???? Like you didn't already????:lol:

its not out yet.... not that i have looked :somedevil

DmbGreySt88
10-08-2005, 04:22 PM
yeah we got this assignment in school on sexual intercourse so i um have 2 kinda of watch it to do a um project on the relationship between a man and a woman and document it in my mind so with all that said PLEASE post the link whenever it comes out because i have to do this project soon!!! :lol:

LibbyAnn
10-08-2005, 04:34 PM
LMAO!!! Yeah right!!! Great excuse! That is toooooo funny!

Sweetupndwn
10-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Yeah Im sure that would look really good in your references list! "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic Canoodling"

Rob
10-09-2005, 10:46 AM
That's a download.

thebestofwhatsaround77
10-24-2005, 04:38 PM
hahahaha
a couple weeks ago, i was with a friend and he told this joke about christina auguilera (sp?), britney spears, and jessica simpson....anyway, after the joke, he ended up saying that he had gotten britney pregnant....and wow, the way he told it was sooo funny....me and everyone else there laughed our heads off for ten minutes
:biggrin:

Bryan
10-26-2005, 01:15 PM
hahahaha
a couple weeks ago, i was with a friend and he told this joke about christina auguilera (sp?), britney spears, and jessica simpson....anyway, after the joke, he ended up saying that he had gotten britney pregnant....and wow, the way he told it was sooo funny....me and everyone else there laughed our heads off for ten minutes
:biggrin:

http://home.mchsi.com/%7Emsfalduto/stewie.jpg"Oh, have you heard the one where the two guys are standing at the pearly gates, and st peter..ah..mm.. oh well it turns out to be Siegfried and Roy...im no good at telling jokes."

TheBestofWhatsAround
10-26-2005, 02:20 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/%7Emsfalduto/stewie.jpg"Oh, have you heard the one where the two guys are standing at the pearly gates, and st peter..ah..mm.. oh well it turns out to be Siegfried and Roy...im no good at telling jokes."

:lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah:lol: i love family guy i have the movie and all the seasons:mon: