PDA

View Full Version : H/c!

DmbGreySt88
10-02-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey idk if any1 cares but my homecoming was last night and it was a lot of fun- what made it fun was the 5 DMB SONGS PLAYED! The 1st up was #41 and i was jsut thinkin hell ya #2 Say Goodbye= wow #3 Ants is always a classic #4 now i know every1 will say how this song made it a bad dance but im sorry alice i know this is behind us but they played I Did It #5 Crash- im just kinda glad no Stand Up songs made the cut but hey 5 dmb songs thats not 2 shabby

2stepnancie
10-02-2005, 02:14 PM
That is pretty cool, I dont think anyone in myschool even listened to DMB back then, we got really cool stuff like Nas and Miriah Carey's crazy ass. Yeah those sucked, but cool for you. Did your team win, it always seemed to be a better time if the team won of course I was playing in the game so if we lost I hated every min of the dance.

Charles
10-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Cool. I dont know why they would play I did it duing a home comming dance let along a dance at all.. Thats just not dance music at all.

onesuiteworld
10-02-2005, 02:41 PM
wow, i consider myself lucky if one song at my dances is not rap (the reason i usually dont go)

DmbGreySt88
10-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Did your team win.

yeah we won i think 38-21? its somwhere in that region and charles i know i didnt know what 2 do when I Did It came on :lol:

Alice
10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey idk if any1 cares but my homecoming was last night and it was a lot of fun- what made it fun was the 5 DMB SONGS PLAYED! The 1st up was #41 and i was jsut thinkin hell ya #2 Say Goodbye= wow #3 Ants is always a classic #4 now i know every1 will say how this song made it a bad dance but im sorry alice i know this is behind us but they played I Did It #5 Crash- im just kinda glad no Stand Up songs made the cut but hey 5 dmb songs thats not 2 shabby

very cool, except for the i did it part! i always enjoyed the whole homecoming weekend - never got any dmb at the dances though :thumbsdow

i didnt know what 2 do when I Did It came on :lol:

well that was an easy one - you should have just left and gone to the bathroom or something :lol:

Charles
10-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I was talking to a friend about this earlier and he was telling me they did play a few dmb songs during our senior dinner dance..

Ants and crash. But i remember though the graduation song came on at the end of the night and well I started to cry and then others followed and we all gathered around in a big circle on the dance floor just singing the song.. It was 2 days before our graduation... And since graduation i have probably seen only 20 out of 140 class that i graduated with.. And I only hang out with 2 kids i graduated with on a regular basis.

keving421
10-03-2005, 03:12 PM
we had homecoming about 3 weeks ago, and there was no Dave played. i expected to hear Crash because that gets played at every dance, but not this one. Nearly every song was rap.....i wasn't happy

tiglet26
10-04-2005, 06:19 PM
I never got to hear any Dave at my dances either, except for our Senior Banquet....Say Goodbye was our class song....we had a very small graduating class, so everyone dated the same people, and were friends with the same people, etc....well, you know the lyrics!
The class sponsors just figured we chose it because of the title!