PDA

View Full Version : Got a date tomarrow.

Charles
09-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Yep Im sure most of you dont care but I got a date with the big green monster and 9 great baseball players to ever play at fenway park...

oh yea i forgot a girl is tagging along too.. http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

First time i been to fenway since 00 my senior year varsity baseball team went to see the Rangers and Sox play.. what a game that was.. But tomarrow is going to be amazing seeing Yanks and Sox go at it.

Right where it shows 30 is right about where im sitting.. right behind the ball players wifes and family.. about 10 rows back from the field..

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/bos/ballpark/seating.jsp

HLShivers
09-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Hey how bout that Charles! I got a "date" too. Yours sounds like more fun though. I still don't even know what we're going to do!

Charles
09-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Hey how bout that Charles! I got a "date" too. Yours sounds like more fun though. I still don't even know what we're going to do!

Yay for both having dates.. I must say though im greatful for this girl inviting me to see the Sox..

You and Dave gotta go do something good.. Show him how nice Atlanta is!

Bryan
09-30-2005, 11:57 PM
oh man...i wanna goooooooooooooooooooooo

Sweetupndwn
10-01-2005, 05:06 AM
^^^^^ Ditto! Im so jealous, Chuck! Have fun!

djurzi
10-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Nothing better than a Red Sox - Yankees matchup.. have fun Charles.

Charles
10-01-2005, 08:23 AM
well Im off.. Thought I beat any traffic.. only takes about 50 minutes to get to boston from my house.. But I thought I treat the girl to some dinner before the game. and a small one cause i want a fenway frank for sure. maybe 2.

Charles
10-01-2005, 09:17 PM
What a game it was.. Unfortunatly the Sox did not win. But I sure had a great time.. had 3 fenway franks.. bought a few t shirts I saw most of the Sox BP. Meet Johnny Damon and Jason Veritek with them heading in the dug out.. We were on camera everytime they showed a sox player in the On Deck circle.. we were about 10 rows from the field. Roughly around the same area as the crowd was taped for the movie Fever pitch with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon... decent movie btw. So on and all we had a great time.. If her pics came out Im definatly posting them!

PtDragon
10-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Sounds like a great time. so do tell blonde or brunette? :)

Charles
10-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Sounds like a great time. so do tell blonde or brunette? :)

Neither my man. or my good friend The Dragon.. She is natural Red head. http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif

margie92
10-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Well, I'm glad to hear that somebody out there has a life! It's Saturday night and I'm at work. Hmmm...haven't had a date in quite awhile!

Charles, I watched the Red Sox game tonight. If I knew you were gonna be on camera, I would have looked for you. I didn't read this forum until tonight, though. Well, I'm glad you had a fun night. The weather was perfect for a Sox game, huh?

~Margie~

PtDragon
10-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Wooohoooo very nice glad u had a great time.

Charles
10-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Margie where abouts do you work? It must be a over night job like CVS or something?