PDA

View Full Version : Well im almost completley done with the WH boards

Jimmithing41
10-26-2004, 11:15 AM
That place is sickening, its turning into Nancies, everyone is rude and fake. I think I need to start hanging out here more often..

How was everyones weekend?

candyeliza
10-26-2004, 05:43 PM
I worked,it sucked. :thumbsdow I think it's pretty homey here, comfortable even. :)

Alice
10-26-2004, 06:48 PM
I worked,it sucked. :thumbsdow I think it's pretty homey here, comfortable even. :)

I worked all weekend too :eek: BLAHÖ.gotta agree with you, itís a nice environment here

HeatherSzos
10-26-2004, 08:31 PM
That place is sickening, its turning into Nancies, everyone is rude and fake. I think I need to start hanging out here more often..

How was everyones weekend?
I'm with you! The WH has been sucking lately. I like it here better for now. The WH used to be fun, I don't know what happened. :eek:

Dave L
10-27-2004, 03:19 AM
This is nice to here. It's definitely nice to be part of a community where everyone is on the same page (no pun intended :D ). So often great ideas are lost in the shuffle of massive disorganized post vomiting. Let's all help out to keep this place fun, enjoyable, and a nice place to hangout! Y'all are fantastic, have a great day! :biggrin:

Jimmithing41
10-27-2004, 10:02 AM
I think it would be cooler if you had a bobble head Moses...