PDA

View Full Version : Lottery bill passed in North Carolina

daverules
08-31-2005, 08:07 AM
Well, we will finally get the lottery here! :boings: Maybe my bills will get paid yet!

:dbud:

Rob
08-31-2005, 08:31 AM
:lol: Don't count on it. The lottery is fun for the imagination--that's about it. *buys a powerball ticket every now and then*

Charles
08-31-2005, 09:04 AM
yea when i turned 18 I used to go every pay day to the store to get scratch tickets.. I was lucky enough to walk away with almost double in winnings.. But i was lucky..

I have won from this state about 3000$ And have probably spent about 1500$ so its a big difference.. But I have seen people lose everything because of the lottery. when darts start back up at the end of the month I will probably spend about 20$ every tuesday on scratch tickets and keno.

daverules
08-31-2005, 09:23 AM
:lol: Don't count on it. The lottery is fun for the imagination--that's about it. *buys a powerball ticket every now and then*

Yeah, I know, but a girl can dream can't she???? :)

purplejulied
08-31-2005, 10:10 AM
Invest your money in real estate. You can even buy real estate stocks.

Multiple on line investment sites exist, and they can automatically take out money each month. You can start with as little as 35$.

Sharebuilders.com is the one I use.

Rob
08-31-2005, 10:17 AM
Yeah, I know, but a girl can dream can't she???? :)
Ya, I only get a powerball ticket if the sum is so large it has somehow crossed my news radar. Then it's only for fun, because apparently this is the worst time to play the lottery.

dmdbmb
08-31-2005, 10:53 AM
Invest your money in real estate. You can even buy real estate stocks.

Multiple on line investment sites exist, and they can automatically take out money each month. You can start with as little as 35$.

Sharebuilders.com is the one I use.

Yeah I've used that site b4, it is quite easy!

Alice
08-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, we will finally get the lottery here! :boings: Maybe my bills will get paid yet!

:dbud:

i won $10 on a poker lotto scratch ticket (damn that sounds odd, you can tell i don't play the lottery) and have yet to cash it in. instead of buying lotto tickets, you can send me $$ and every so often, when i think the odds are good that you would win, i'll send you a portion of your $$ back :lol:

daverules
08-31-2005, 02:58 PM
:screwy: I think maybe I will take my chances.....if I ever hit it big, I'll remember you! :lol:

Dave L
08-31-2005, 06:13 PM
Ya, I only get a powerball ticket if the sum is so large it has somehow crossed my news radar. Then it's only for fun, because apparently this is the worst time to play the lottery.
Actually your odds aren't that statistically different.:lol:

:screwy: I think maybe I will take my chances.....if I ever hit it big, I'll remember you! :lol:
Yeah buy us some more bandwidth, and hell full tour tickets while you're at it!:lol:

daverules
09-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Hey Dave L., it looks like I'm not the only one dreaming here! :)

But I guess if I win, I will probably have to buy an oil rig or something since they said on the news this morning that Hurricane Katrina has knocked out Greensboro's two major pipelines and consumers could be out of luck at the pumps in as little as a week.

I bought gas yesterday and it was $2.79 a gallon and today it is $3.49 a gallon! :pissed: Needless to say, my mustang is at home in the garage and I carpooled this morning!

THIS REALLY SUCKS MONKEY NUTS!! :confused: