PDA

View Full Version : The French are Pussies, Jealous of Lance Armstrong...

CrazyEazy
08-25-2005, 05:36 AM
The French are Pussies, Jealous of Lance Armstrong...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/more/08/24/bc.cyc.armstrong.doping.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Because an American won again they bring up the past, they cant take defeat, they smell and dont shave and thier a bunch of PUSSIES!!!!!!

goose21
08-25-2005, 09:08 AM
Couldnt have said it any better myself. The french think that theyre the best at everything and then they lose and they try to make execuses for the fact that they just lost to the americans

goose21
08-25-2005, 09:15 AM
the key number in the article is 1999 6 years ago. They tested 6 year old samples. Thats just ridiculous. wahts the point of testing them if they cant even take disciplinary action.

HLShivers
08-25-2005, 09:32 AM
This is just ******ed...What the hell is wrong with people?

Sweetupndwn
08-25-2005, 09:48 AM
This isnt a new thing. They did this to Armstrong at least once before, too, when he won. I think this is the first time that he's ever spoken out about it though. I saw on Yahoo! news that he's releasing a statement about the accusations and willing to submit to whatever test they want to give.

Personally, I think the French should practice/train a little more and maybe lay off the smokes and espressos! :biggrin: (Totally stereotyped but whatever!)

onesuiteworld
08-25-2005, 04:34 PM
you need a correction--the french cyclists are pussies. i hate this whole anti french movement that this country has adopted, so aggravating

JimiThing40
08-25-2005, 04:46 PM
you need a correction--the french cyclists are pussies. i hate this whole anti french movement that this country has adopted, so aggravating

Naw they all are pussies:lol:

CrazyEazy
08-25-2005, 08:34 PM

I didnt adopt anything, i never liked them before this war. I can stand them i just dont like them.....