PDA

View Full Version : A reason to go tanning

TheresaWuvDMB
08-03-2005, 11:07 AM
So usually when I am totally exhuasted, I like to go tanning and relax. so I'm laying there and I got about 15 minutes, and I hear fiddy come on and like maroon 5 and kelly clarkson and THEN :guitar: do do do do do do do AMERICAN BABY. I was soooo happy. I couldnt beleive it. Can you belive it. I was like fuck yeah and moving my lil booty in that bed.:guitar: :guitar:

I always said ya know I wish they had cd players in here so I could listen to my DMB and then I heard it. YAY TANNING BED!!! A +:)

HLShivers
08-03-2005, 11:32 AM
The one I go to has cd players in the beds.... That's awesome though

LibbyAnn
08-03-2005, 11:32 AM
I love to tan, too! But...learned to be careful! LOL When there are places that never see the light of the sun, they tend to burn a little easier than the rest of you! OUCH!

You might be able to listen to headphones if you had the right kind...would have to be careful though, could cause an interesting tan line LOL

CrazyEazy
08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
i bet all 3 of you ladies have some damn fine tan lines!!!!! :somedevil

DmbGreySt88
08-03-2005, 11:54 AM

LOL- i remeber one of my old g/f's use 2 go tanning and she fell asleep in the bed with like goggles or w.e they r called and they fell onto her stomach so she had a big tanline in the shape of goggles:lol:

CrazyEazy
08-03-2005, 11:57 AM
LOL- i remeber one of my old g/f's use 2 go tanning and she fell asleep in the bed with like goggles or w.e they r called and they fell onto her stomach so she had a big tanline in the shape of goggles:lol:

that could be cute! and id be making fun of her too at the same time.

LibbyAnn
08-03-2005, 12:00 PM

well....let's just say I have a cute little triangle somewhere on my body and that is basically my only tan line!! LOL

(And CrazyEazy - tried to pm you but your box is full!!!)

CrazyEazy
08-03-2005, 12:02 PM
well....let's just say I have a cute little triangle somewhere on my body and that is basically my only tan line!! LOL

:woohoo: :popcorn: now if i only had a visual!!!

LibbyAnn
08-03-2005, 12:08 PM
:woohoo: :popcorn: now if i only had a visual!!!

Sorry!!! You'll just have to use your imagination!!!:lol:

Bryan
08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
i go to the beach.... or this weekend...i went to randalls...lol

TheresaWuvDMB
08-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Well for me as I am a tanning veteran I go in the buff. I have a really nice natural looking tan and I think it's sexy. I used to do the little thong tan lines but I like it better without. A lott of the stuff I wear is low rise so then I don't need to worry about tan lines. I just thinks it's hotter. :) oohhh yeah how do you like it daddy : ) hee hee

CrazyEazy
08-03-2005, 12:22 PM
I just thinks it's hotter. :) oohhh yeah how do you like it daddy : ) hee hee

i think its getting hot in here!!:woohoo: all you youngings need to not be reading this chat going forward!!!!

LibbyAnn
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
I would prefer no tan lines myself, but I've heard guys think some tan lines are sexy...different strokes for different folks, I guess...

Sweetupndwn
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Well for me as I am a tanning veteran I go in the buff. I have a really nice natural looking tan and I think it's sexy. I used to do the little thong tan lines but I like it better without. A lott of the stuff I wear is low rise so then I don't need to worry about tan lines. I just thinks it's hotter. :) oohhh yeah how do you like it daddy : ) hee hee

I must say I agree. I live across the street from the beach so I havent used a tanning bed in awhile but I think Im going to start because I have bikini lines that are annoying the crap out of me! :lol:

HLShivers
08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, nude is always best in my opinion. Although, I don't really go enough to worry about it...

TheresaWuvDMB
08-03-2005, 12:29 PM
"How do you like it daddy?" Freak a Leek, Peetey Pablo. Holla J/k
I hear ya tho, I used to date a guy that liked tan lines, but for what I dont know. I just like it better without. My current boyfriend (soulmate : ) have lotts of fun who needs tan lines? hee hee. Freak a leek Theresa:lol:

Sweetupndwn
08-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Aint nothing wrong with a little freak a leak! Keeps everything interesting and fun! So go on with your bad self, Girl! :lol:

PtDragon
08-03-2005, 12:51 PM
I would prefer no tan lines myself, but I've heard guys think some tan lines are sexy...different strokes for different folks, I guess...

I vote we have a contest for the best tan lines myself. Ok ladies send em in lol

PtDragon
08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I must say I agree. I live across the street from the beach so I havent used a tanning bed in awhile but I think Im going to start because I have bikini lines that are annoying the crap out of me! :lol:

I used to live in satellite beach. But once the peasants left wasnt much fun LOL

Sweetupndwn
08-03-2005, 01:02 PM
I used to live in satellite beach. But once the peasants left wasnt much fun LOL

Still not much fun but Im here because I have to be. It's alright, though, I suppose. Nothing really to complain about besides the tourists every May - Aug! And then the snowbirds in the winter! I'll deal with it though to live near the beach!

TheresaWuvDMB
08-03-2005, 01:19 PM
I love South Beach Miami FL. It was sooo amazing!! I didn't have to wear a bikini top.:dbud:

CrazyEazy
08-03-2005, 01:25 PM
I love South Beach Miami FL. It was sooo amazing!! I didn't have to wear a bikini top.:dbud:

I now love that beach TOO

PtDragon
08-03-2005, 01:33 PM
Still not much fun but Im here because I have to be. It's alright, though, I suppose. Nothing really to complain about besides the tourists every May - Aug! And then the snowbirds in the winter! I'll deal with it though to live near the beach!

It is sad I remember when u could rive from Cocoa Beach all the way south on A1A and see the beach not a condo in site. The apt I used to live in u cant even tell there is a beach. is Pete's Grill and Shaggy's beach shop still on melbourne beach. IN fact I remember when Shaggy's was bigger than Ron Jons. And at one time I was famous for being the only person bounced from the Pelican. Not even sure if that is there anymore.

Sweetupndwn
08-03-2005, 01:58 PM
It is sad I remember when u could rive from Cocoa Beach all the way south on A1A and see the beach not a condo in site. The apt I used to live in u cant even tell there is a beach. is Pete's Grill and Shaggy's beach shop still on melbourne beach. IN fact I remember when Shaggy's was bigger than Ron Jons. And at one time I was famous for being the only person bounced from the Pelican. Not even sure if that is there anymore.

My dad remembers Ron Jon's being a little one room store. It's HUGE now. Such a tourist trap! I dont think Pelican's is around anymore. I've never heard of it but then again, I just moved here a year ago. They're building so many condos it's ridiculous. You're right....you can barely see the beach from A1A.... Damn shame.

Sweetupndwn
08-03-2005, 01:59 PM

I know! Isnt it great down there? And it's so not a big deal to walk around topless. I love going down there! The nightlife isn't too shabby, too! :dbud:

PtDragon
08-05-2005, 01:45 AM
I know! Isnt it great down there? And it's so not a big deal to walk around topless. I love going down there! The nightlife isn't too shabby, too! :dbud:

If it is still there playa lynda beach was the nudist beach near the cape. Only hassles were just before a launch.

MikeyCarson
08-05-2005, 10:52 PM
I stopped by WaWa (like a 7-11 or Circle K) yesterday (on my way to Michaels) and heard The Space Between when my wife and I walked into Michaels What Would You Say was on!

LibbyAnn
08-06-2005, 07:19 AM
I stopped by WaWa (like a 7-11 or Circle K) yesterday (on my way to Michaels) and heard The Space Between when my wife and I walked into Michaels What Would You Say was on!

LOL Not sure what this has to do with tanning but...I've been hearing and seeing DMB around more too. It's awesome!

BTW - Purgatory must be somewhere on the east coast - We have WaWa's all over in PA! And, Michael's is an awesome store!