PDA

View Full Version : This is a fun little spot!

OlivePoet
10-06-2004, 07:17 AM
Howdy! <Waves hand franically!>

I'm Heather....call me HeaTer. :D I've been an Ant for a while and I'm always getting referred over here for info and downloads, and since I already receive the fantastic newsletter, I figured it couldn't hurt to start posting. :boings: Oohh, you have fun smilies! :biggrin: Alright, I'm gonna go poke my head into some threads, say howdy, and make myself known.

Dave L
10-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Howdy! <Waves hand franically!>

I'm Heather....call me HeaTer. :D I've been an Ant for a while and I'm always getting referred over here for info and downloads, and since I already receive the fantastic newsletter, I figured it couldn't hurt to start posting. :boings: Oohh, you have fun smilies! :biggrin: Alright, I'm gonna go poke my head into some threads, say howdy, and make myself known.
Welcome HeaTer, We are glad you decided to stop by. I think you'll find this a refreshingly different kind of community than what you're used to. Feel free to hang out and make yourself at home. A fun spot indeed filled with a wealth of info. Please...enjoy. :biggrin:

OlivePoet
10-08-2004, 08:42 AM
I already feel at home......Rob yelled at me for too many posts in one day ;)

Dave L
10-08-2004, 08:52 AM
No worries, We just get a little panicky when things start to seem like some of the other boards...ya know what I mean...but obviously you're not some lurker and your willingness to help out others in the communtiy has not gone unoticed either. We pride ourselves on being a tad different...keeps it fresh ya know? Keep up the good work and keep having fun!!! We are glad you enjoy it here!:biggrin:

OlivePoet
10-11-2004, 03:44 PM
No worries, We just get a little panicky when things start to seem like some of the other boards...ya know what I mean...but obviously you're not some lurker and your willingness to help out others in the communtiy has not gone unoticed either. We pride ourselves on being a tad different...keeps it fresh ya know? Keep up the good work and keep having fun!!! We are glad you enjoy it here!:biggrin:
{{{hugs}}}
i have lots to share!

Dave L
10-11-2004, 05:09 PM
{{{hugs}}}
i have lots to share!
:boings: :boings:...just rockin' out to this webcast of VFC!

OlivePoet
03-26-2007, 01:32 PM
:fluff:

Hey guys, I just wanted to top my old "newbie" thread and reintroduce myself.

:waves

tiglet26
03-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Hello again!

dmbstomp25
03-26-2007, 03:19 PM
welcome to the site!

wired
03-26-2007, 05:30 PM
howdy and welcome back, heather!

garyozzy
04-22-2007, 07:15 AM