PDA

View Full Version : im going to C'ville!!!

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 09:07 AM
ok, well im gonna go to c'ville either this week or next, depends on my ball schedule and well i was just wondering if there were any must see places down there (well like other than Millers cause thats gonna be my first stop) so well yeah, you know , im excited!! so well, just post back some cool places to go to
:boings: :boings: :boings:

HLShivers
08-01-2005, 10:14 AM
Don't forget to check out the pink warehouse.....
And when you go to Miller's tell that hot bartender guy I said hi! (I forgot his name though)

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Will he remember you?? That is the question!! lol!! I thought he was mean though, was he the one that said he hated Dave Matthews???

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 07:44 PM
Little Fun fact about millers: They get asked "Is this the same Millers that DMB was at?" twice every hour, at least! ( I know cuz my Dad asked 'em, he went to Millers to buy me a t-shirt)

HLShivers
08-01-2005, 07:48 PM
lol...I doubt he would but hey, you never know unless you ask right. So yeah, he's that one - I think that I could turn him though...He was interested in the dmb talk just said that he didn't like his music and that Dave was only a salad prep guy....He was still really hot. Had some awesome tattoos!

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 07:53 PM
lol! i'll make sure i give him the message, is he as hott as Dave?? or even close??

HLShivers
08-01-2005, 07:57 PM
He's freakin hot but in a whole different way - Dave is a sweet mysterious kind of hot and this guy well he's just hot. He's got that tattooed bad boy thing going for him - one of those ones that's all wrong for you but you just can't help it. He was however, very respectful to my parents which was a highlight. What the hell am I talking about, I don't have a chance with either of them! Tell him I said hi though anyway. You can tell him I'm the girl he made fun of when he carded me because of my hair in the pic and then asked him dozens of questions about places to live. We talked for like 30 minutes.

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 08:07 PM
ok so let me write this down... bad boy....just plain hott....NOT like dave... made fun of your hair.... you had to get carded (how old are you??)... your message is: Hi (an energetic hi or just hi??) ok got it!!

HLShivers
08-02-2005, 03:22 AM
lol..Yeah that's it :lol: I'm 22...

mydreamingtree
08-02-2005, 06:37 AM
oh, for some reason i thought you were much older, cool