PDA

View Full Version : i'm really mad!!

mydreamingtree
07-20-2005, 11:29 AM
ok, i'm eating popcorn right now and i got the butter all over my white firedancer t-shirt which i got last year at a concert!! just thought you guys might like to know,

jarsfitz
07-20-2005, 11:59 AM
SHOUT IT OUT!!!:boings:

mydreamingtree
07-20-2005, 12:04 PM
i really liked this shirt, its so worn out though theres no use in saving it, darn,

Mikekat
07-20-2005, 12:24 PM
This could be a what makes you mad thread!

I get mad when I front money to someone to go to a hartford dmb show and they never pay me back!

CortezTheKiller
07-20-2005, 12:52 PM
ok, i'm eating popcorn right now and i got the butter all over my white firedancer t-shirt which i got last year at a concert!! just thought you guys might like to know,
i cut 3 holes in my dave and friends shirt from skating, there small and i still wear it but it still sucks, and i got a huge ink spot on my hemp some devil shirt from my freaking graphic arts class,but i still wear that one too, lol

TheresaWuvDMB
07-20-2005, 12:58 PM
This may so super corny, but I look really hot today....I mean sexy and i am starting to get a cindy crawford pimple, and that pisses me off.:thumbsdow

HLShivers
07-20-2005, 01:06 PM
lol...Well alrighty then - I'm sorry to hear about your pimple.

What makes me mad is when someone says they'll do something by a specfic timeline and then forgets, yet when you remind them they get all pissed off like you're pushy!
Also, I HATE when women pee on the toliet seat! How is that possible anyway? Sit all the way DOWN people!

TheresaWuvDMB
07-20-2005, 03:47 PM
hee hee hee lol. How does that happen. I've always thought that I was the only other woman who noticed that stuff. Be a woman and flush!:alumni: HL Shivers your funny. I always try to catch your post cause we seem to have the same sense of humor :lol: :thumbsup:

Alice
07-20-2005, 06:38 PM

yeah i don't like to wear white for that very reason! i'm constantly dropping stuff on me...when i was in college, i used to carry shout wipes around with me in case i spilled something on me and i wouldn't be going back to my apt for hours!

Charles
07-20-2005, 06:46 PM
I was mad today too!!!!.. very ticked off. I had to wait 40 minutes to get under the asphalt hopper today.. Which means we worked a extra 40 minutes longer than what i wanted to..

Charles
07-20-2005, 06:50 PM
This may so super corny, but I look really hot today....I mean sexy and i am starting to get a cindy crawford pimple, and that pisses me off.:thumbsdow

Your not hit its just the temperature http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif J/K its damn near 80 right now in spenca mass

theponderousman
07-20-2005, 10:25 PM
Your not hit its just the temperature http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif J/K its damn near 80 right now in spenca mass

Oh waaaa, it hit 100 degrees here in Omaha, NE.....humidity at 90.....what a crock! And I had to present some stuff to clients today too, GRRRRRR, heat and humidity are like my kryptonite!!!

I'm off to go and regain my strength! :biggrin:

Alpine in a few more days, WOOOOO

keving421
07-21-2005, 08:37 PM
im pissed about my job, im 16 working in a warehouse in 90+ degree weather 3 days a week for 8 hours a day putting up stock.....its boring and time moves way too slow

no way im working there next summer

MikeyCarson
07-21-2005, 09:30 PM
My wife was dying her friends hair and she got a splat of hair dye on her favorite DMB shirt...she was soooo pissed! She had a apron on to protect it but some how it still got on her

mydreamingtree
07-29-2005, 01:35 PM
i got really mad today because i wanted to go to the pool and swim because its so freaking hott, but noooo i have to go play a frickin' softball game, grrr!!!

mydreamingtree
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
what also makes me mad is when ever i type the word band i always ending up typing badn and that bugs me too,

HLShivers
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
What makes me mad is I just had a conversation with a new guy here at work...(I'm walking around barefoot so he made a remark about Phish & Woodstock...) anyway, I got to talking bout DMB and he used to live in Richmond and go see them every Thurs night at the Flood Zone! 5$ a show!!! I'm very jealous, as you can imagine. So then we got to talking about the shows and how well they're doing now and c'ville...blah, blah, blah. I think he's my new best friend! lol

mydreamingtree
07-29-2005, 09:31 PM
what makes me REALLY mad is when you have a stupid umpire for softball and he couldn't make a good call to save his life.... grrrr!! that makes me REALLY mad! something that doesn't make me mad is that a homerun off a bunt, which i thought was pretty sweet, so well yeah, Wild Boyz is on right now so im gonna watch that now....

Shannon
07-31-2005, 09:35 PM
I got super glue on my new 2005 tour shirt. I hope with washing it comes out eventually.

mydreamingtree
08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
my friend is making me really mad right now!! i mean she can be such (b-word) sometimes, i mean oh my gosh, theres times when i wanna strangle her,