PDA

View Full Version : High speed Internet, Adelphia sucks

jeli41
07-09-2005, 09:32 AM
So back at home, Adelphia was supposed to come friday morning frmo 10-12 and hook my high speed up. And what do they f*cking do? They never show up? I called them up later, theygave me a 20dollar credit (yeah oh wow....) somehow there was some miscommunication and my appointment was lost....

Now I have to wait till Wed.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HLShivers
07-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Aw honey I'm sorry!! I've heard that though with them

pattything
07-09-2005, 08:10 PM
i have verizon DSL....not as fast as adelphia...but its cheaper and ...well i just plain hate adelphia

purplejulied
07-09-2005, 09:28 PM
I have comcast--never heared of the company you mentioned.

Alice
07-09-2005, 09:47 PM
boo for adelphia and dsl, yay for comcast

Dave L
07-10-2005, 08:24 AM
You should have just did it yourself, its easy and we could help you do it.:thumbsup:

jeli41
07-13-2005, 02:07 PM
IM BACK!

Yeah I use Comcast in Ann Arbor, Adelphia is a New England thing

(Yeah I would have picked it up, installed myself but on MV there is no pick up, yeah...isnt that f*cked up? damn stupid island and our stupid ways, but whatever, I dont care now:lol: )

Alice
07-13-2005, 03:32 PM
i'm so happy for you that you finally got your high speed! :lol: dial-up sucks and i know you were going through withdrawal!

Charles
07-13-2005, 07:21 PM
DSL isnt the greatest.. Im sick of being kicked off when the phone rings! ugh.. Kicks me offline for a minute it drives me nuts and whoever Im talking to on Aim has to repeat what they said or else the convo gets really confusing..

pattything
07-13-2005, 07:49 PM
DSL isnt the greatest.. Im sick of being kicked off when the phone rings! ugh.. Kicks me offline for a minute it drives me nuts and whoever Im talking to on Aim has to repeat what they said or else the convo gets really confusing..

yeah...same damn thing happens to me...stupid shit

spaceycrush
07-16-2005, 12:19 AM
I hate adelphia too. My internet crashed and I called them and made an appointment. I skipped class and those bastards never showed up. So I called and they said, theyd be out within the hour...STILL DIDNT COME. So I called again, this time 2 guys showed up...went to the building next door. i said, "i think youre looking for me." they said no and drove off. All I got was a 20 dollar credit. I hate adelphia!