PDA

View Full Version : If You Had A Theme Song

theponderousman
07-07-2005, 01:25 PM
OK, from my posting yesterday on songs I was listening to, I remember that I used to personally have a few 'Theme song's' I would love to have played depending on my mood! SOOOOOO

Some days, when I'm feeling all powerful, 1 of my multiple theme songs is 'The Imperial March' (http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WND0JFVIIXEF085SLPDGSB0QO)from The Empire Strikes Back......just makes me want to say 'Bow before my might' :lol:

Christian, TheAllPowerfulPonderousMan

oh, and feel free to post the song for fun if you have an out of ordinary one :)

TheresaWuvDMB
07-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I always pictured my theme song to be like Mike Tyson when he is about to go into the ring. If I were about to go into the ring my theme song would prolly be Kelis Milkshake. hee hee:fluff: :fluff:

purplehaze18
07-07-2005, 05:24 PM
voodoo child, jimi hendrix(he spells it voodoo chile? but when you say it like that it seems like your going to have some chili thats gonna do some damage so i spelled it how it should be spelled*end pointless rant*)

theponderousman
07-07-2005, 07:22 PM
voodoo child, jimi hendrix(he spells it voodoo chile? but when you say it like that it seems like your going to have some chili thats gonna do some damage so i spelled it how it should be spelled*end pointless rant*)

SO kinda like Hulk Hogan? :biggrin:

I like that....pretty cool!

HLShivers
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM
I guess we all know what everyone thinks mine is...lol. Although, I've never really had one. In HS I was told that "Bitch" song was about me but I don't think I'm a bitch (that often..lol)

LibbyAnn
07-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Well, Heather, today I am definitely a Gemini because my answer is - it depends on what mood I'm in. Today, it would be "Changes" by 3 Doors Down.

"I'm not suposed to be scared of anything, but I don't know where I am
I wish that I could move but I'm exhausted and nobody understands how I feel
I'm trying hard to breathe now but there's no air in my lungs
There's no one here to talk to and the pain inside is making me numb

I try to hold this under control
They can't help me 'cause no one knows

Now I'm going through changes, changes
God, I feel so frustrated lately
When I get suffocated, save me

I'm feeling weak and weary walking through this world alone
Everything you say, every word of it, cuts me to the bone
I've got something to say, but now I've got no where to turn
It feel like I've been buried underneath all the weight of the world

I try to hold this under control
They can't help me 'cause no one knows

I'm blind and shakin'
Bound and breaking
I hope I make it through all these changes

Now I'm falling apart, now I feel it

But I'm going through changes, changes
And I get suffocated, I hate this
But I'm going through changes, changes"

spoonInspoon
07-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Breath by Fabulous! i love that song or to be more intelligent i'd go with #41 now that my real jam

pattything
07-08-2005, 12:10 AM
i would like to have my own theme music...like that episode of family guy...."RIDING ONTHE BUS RIDING ON THE BUS!"...ehh you dont get it

LibbyAnn
07-09-2005, 01:21 PM
Ok, so I need to pick a DMB song for a theme song but haven't narrowed it down yet. But I thought of another Non-DMB song I want for my theme:

Rob Thomas' - Lonely No More!!

Joyride2GreySt
07-09-2005, 03:37 PM
i would like to have my own theme music...like that episode of family guy...."RIDING ONTHE BUS RIDING ON THE BUS!"...ehh you dont get it

lol oh yes i do. one of my favorite family guys ever hahaha

and my theme song would have to be sunshine daydream by the dead. that song has alllll i need :boings:

purplehaze18
07-09-2005, 09:20 PM
oh yeah, and purple haze

purplejulied
07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
I have no idea what song.

gauerke
07-09-2005, 10:42 PM
The dophin's cry by Live..that song is just painfully beautiful and i love it to death

HLShivers
07-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Don't know if anyone listens to country music but that song Loco by David Lee Murphy

dmbchick41
07-10-2005, 08:42 PM
currently my theme song is fool to think, because i have a huge crush on this guy i work with, and i don't know how to tell him....but i would dance a thousand steps for him :boings: ....but this is a little off topic but dont you wish you could have a little cheering section for you when you go to work like that starbucks commerical...does anyone know what i am talking about? that would be amazing

being from philly i hum eye of the tiger a lot to myself to pump myself up

theponderousman
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
currently my theme song is fool to think, because i have a huge crush on this guy i work with, and i don't know how to tell him....but i would dance a thousand steps for him :boings: ....but this is a little off topic but dont you wish you could have a little cheering section for you when you go to work like that starbucks commerical...does anyone know what i am talking about? that would be amazing

being from philly i hum eye of the tiger a lot to myself to pump myself up

That commercial is awesome! ROY....ROY ROY ROY....

priceless

2stepnancie
07-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Mine would be Iron man by black sabbath, I personally dont care for the song but in H.S. they would sing my name where the guitar plays, at my football and basketball games. my teachers also sang it to me, Oh how great it was to live In Iowa for 10 years.

Alice
07-23-2005, 09:34 PM
my theme song would have to be girls just want to have fun by cyndi lauper :boings:

MikeyCarson
07-23-2005, 09:45 PM
Some days, when I'm feeling all powerful, 1 of my multiple theme songs is 'The Imperial March' (http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WND0JFVIIXEF085SLPDGSB0QO)from The Empire Strikes Back......just makes me want to say 'Bow before my might'

:lol: That's too funny...there are some days at work when one of my employees does something to piss me off and I'll be walking around humming that to myself. God if I only had the Choke force power!

Joyride2GreySt
07-24-2005, 09:40 AM
if i had a theme song it would have to be something random that would make people stare. "why is that girl walking around with the thong song playing behind her?" or "did i just hear black or white playing when that girl walked by?" not that i choose those. maybe ill edit this when i have a real answer