PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite store to shop at?

purplejulied
07-07-2005, 03:45 AM
Target is mine. The big red circle in the sky.

JR E K
07-07-2005, 05:04 AM
dicks sporting goods

Alice
07-07-2005, 01:35 PM
target...best buy comes in a close second though

TheresaWuvDMB
07-07-2005, 02:03 PM
My all time favorite store to go in is Miss Sixty in Miami:fluff: ( South Beach)

spaceycrush
07-16-2005, 12:20 AM
best buy. I could spend a fortune there. Costco is great too.

Charles
07-16-2005, 06:57 AM
Best buy and dicks sporting goods

LibbyAnn
07-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I like Target too and they are finally building one and bringing one to my town!!!! YEAH! Should be open by this fall....oh no just in time for Christmas shopping...better start saving now!

purplejulied
07-16-2005, 10:39 AM
I like Target too and they are finally building one and bringing one to my town!!!! YEAH! Should be open by this fall....oh no just in time for Christmas shopping...better start saving now!

Yeah:hypnodisk

Pearl
07-16-2005, 11:49 AM
I like shopping a K-mart, Wal-mart and Target.

gauerke
07-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Columbus Pro Percussion and Galian's

Alice
07-16-2005, 12:05 PM

yay for target! :boings:

best buy. I could spend a fortune there. Costco is great too.

do you ever notice that when you go into costco (or sams or bj's or other stores like that) you go in there for something like toilet paper and 60 bucks and 50 rolls of toilet paper later, you leave?

candyeliza
07-16-2005, 06:31 PM
Barnes & Noble. Love that store a whole big bunch. Awesome music dept. too I finally hit the jackpot when it comes to Bela Fleck cds. They are hard to find around here.JOY:biggrin:

purplejulied
07-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Barnes & Noble. Love that store a whole big bunch. Awesome music dept. too I finally hit the jackpot when it comes to Bela Fleck cds. They are hard to find around here.JOY:biggrin:

I am frustrated with Barnes & Noble-had a readers advantage card for several years. They now allow mobile internet; but only for 1 company, blocking out all others. If I didn't have a T-mobile account already, I wouldn't care. I don't want a seperate internet account just to use in there store.

Borders is my new bookstore--the food is better too. They have better prices on music and movies too.

candyeliza
07-17-2005, 06:58 AM
I am frustrated with Barnes & Noble-had a readers advantage card for several years. They now allow mobile internet; but only for 1 company, blocking out all others. If I didn't have a T-mobile account already, I wouldn't care. I don't want a seperate internet account just to use in there store.

Borders is my new bookstore--the food is better too. They have better prices on music and movies too.

There isn't a Borders around here that I know of. I don't use their card. I never eat the food, or drink the coffee for that matter. Why would I want to go to a bookstore to eat anyway? I'll agree that the prices aren't the greatest but if there's a book or a cd I can't find, chances are I'll find it there. Awesome selection of music. Besides I think it's nice and I like it there.:fluff:

hckyplyr0822
07-22-2005, 11:34 AM
borders is the shit

Tara
07-22-2005, 12:09 PM
LOL I used to be a supervisor at Barnes and Noble, that place is great. I think that is my favorite place to hang as well. I love the smell of coffee and books. I was sad when I had to quit there, but it was all for the best. I love working in storage now just as much. And I get paid more to do it. But nothing beats that. I always get crumy service when I go to Borders or any other bookstore, around here Barnes and Noble employees are very knowlegdable about books. And wont laugh at you when you ask for something outrageous. Maybe that is just here though.

purplehaze18
07-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Borders, not the book section. The CD section. I could spend all of my money seven times there.

Rob
07-24-2005, 01:44 PM
Diesel. Yep--they pull my sizes for me when new gear comes in.

r

purplejulied
07-24-2005, 11:33 PM
There isn't a Borders around here that I know of. I don't use their card. I never eat the food, or drink the coffee for that matter. Why would I want to go to a bookstore to eat anyway? I'll agree that the prices aren't the greatest but if there's a book or a cd I can't find, chances are I'll find it there. Awesome selection of music. Besides I think it's nice and I like it there.:fluff:

Can understand. I used to like it a lot before the internet thing. My husband and I will go to the bookstore to read different things and work on projects. We typically spend a few hours there at a time, so we usually eat something.

DmbGreySt88
07-28-2005, 07:25 AM
Best buy n abercrombie and fitch

Pakelikaforprezz
07-28-2005, 10:58 AM
top three:
Sam Ash
Best Buy
American Eagle

djurzi
08-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Best Buy..
Ebay.
Target.. One just open up right down the street from me. it is my new favorite place to shop.

spcmnspff4
08-05-2005, 10:03 PM
The Drum Pad

spcmnspff4
08-05-2005, 10:06 PM
Columbus Pro Percussion and Galian's

haha weird how both of our favorite stores are drum stores! :biggrin:

TheBestofWhatsAround
08-05-2005, 10:27 PM
I cant believe no one said Urban Outfitters. Its by far the best store to shop at.:biggrin:

Alice
08-06-2005, 06:33 AM
Best Buy..
Ebay.
Target.. One just open up right down the street from me. it is my new favorite place to shop.

i get into too much trouble in best buy and target! :lol: i don't know what i'd do without them both!