PDA

View Full Version : moved:General conversations (not related to post your picture)

HLShivers
06-07-2005, 11:37 AM
I visit usually once a month or so & HATE the place with everything inside of me. How can you live there and not be stressed out all the time?

Trust me, I AM! I hate it here-If you didn't catch that from my info on location...lol. I'm trying to get out of here though-SOON! Project Manager, huh? For who?
P.S. I'm glad it wasn't anything really serious....Still sorry to hear about that though (surgery)
I also noticed you are from Va Beach...That's one of the places I'm looking to move..How is it there?

Jason P.
06-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Trust me, I AM! I hate it here-If you didn't catch that from my info on location...lol. I'm trying to get out of here though-SOON! Project Manager, huh? For who?
P.S. I'm glad it wasn't anything really serious....Still sorry to hear about that though (surgery)
I also noticed you are from Va Beach...That's one of the places I'm looking to move..How is it there?

Yeah, I can't handle the 85/75 traffic. I am a project manager for an environmental engineering firm (Anderson Consulting Services, LLC). I'm working on the AWSIP (Atlanta Waste Water System Improvement Program) and usually stay off of Piedmont or Northside drive.

I love Va Beach. i have lived here for 5 1/2 years and reall enjoy the scene. Great music, Good food, good weather. the only thing that sucks which Im sure you can realte is the overabundance of hip hop, which seems inescapeable these days.

Thanks for the kind words on the surgery.

J-

HLShivers
06-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Yeah, I don't think we can get away from the hip hop...It's taking over the world.
As for traffic...I solved that right after I moved here...It's called go home and stay there. It's turned me into an old woman but oh well

Jason P.
06-07-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I don't think we can get away from the hip hop...It's taking over the world.
As for traffic...I solved that right after I moved here...It's called go home and stay there. It's turned me into an old woman but oh well

I rented a house in Lawrenceville and it took me at least 1 hour to get to exit 86 everyday. The drive home seemed worse.

HLShivers
06-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I live 10 miles from where I work and it takes me atleast an hour in to get here in the mornings and 1-1 1/2 hrs to get home at night. If there's a wreck or something it's usually more like 2

Jason P.
06-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, I live 10 miles from where I work and it takes me atleast an hour in to get here in the mornings and 1-1 1/2 hrs to get home at night. If there's a wreck or something it's usually more like 2

Where do you live, if you dont mind me asking? 1o miles = 1 hour. You musy live Northwest of ATL?

HLShivers
06-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I live in Alpharetta...Up and down good ole Ga 400

Jason P.
06-07-2005, 12:13 PM
I live in Alpharetta...Up and down good ole Ga 400

Wow, I was right. I was watchign a new program about how those towns nwest of ATl had populations of 12,000 or so about 15 years ago. Now that number has grown 10 fold.

HLShivers
06-07-2005, 12:16 PM
It's insane around here....I'm from Nashville,Tn and when I was there I always thought there was so much traffic and then I get here and I freaked out! I've never seen so many people in one place before. I heard the other day that they are expecting 3 million more drivers on the roads this time next year....What is everyone going to do then?!

JR E K
06-07-2005, 07:17 PM
:lol: a traffic jam where i live is about 15 cars

I didn't know kindergarten was all year round.
im not in kindergarden!!! i think you need to go back cause in there i learned to be nice to people (just kidding)

purplejulied
06-07-2005, 11:41 PM
Traffic here is crazy. California is expecting a huge population increase in the next 5 years. San Francisco has the highest average home price of anywhere in the us-750,000. I was surprised to find this higher than New York, San Diego, anywhere.