PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

jarsfitz
07-06-2005, 01:05 PM
Just wanted to say hello - looks like a great site. I have lurked around on others but everyone here seems a bit more friendly!:)

I have liked Dave for years but even more the past few since going to my first show.
Was up in Saratoga on Saturday and getting a bit sad that I have only one more show to go this summer.
Hoping to get to know some of you.
:thankyou:

LibbyAnn
07-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Welcome!! And you are right! Everyone here is super friendly and terrific and very helpful to us newbies! You'll have a great time! Glad you joined us!

HLShivers
07-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey - glad to have you!

Alice
07-06-2005, 02:59 PM
welcome jodi!

jarsfitz
07-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Thanks.

Um, Heather.....where did you ever find that picture of Dave in your avatar----LOVIN the chest hair!:praise:

theponderousman
07-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Thanks.

Um, Heather.....where did you ever find that picture of Dave in your avatar----LOVIN the chest hair!:praise:

Oh sure sure....if a guy were to post a picture of a half naked lady, could you imagine the uproar!? :lol:

Hmmmm, that gives me an idea.....

jarsfitz
07-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Go for it man!!!:boings:

bigazzu
07-06-2005, 06:45 PM
Welcome Jodi! I'm a newbie too and i found that this forum is full with very nice and helpful people. Even for a non-US like me! I'm sure that you'll enjoy.

Dave L
07-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks everyone for giving Jodi such a warm welcome! (These guys rock Jodi!) Bryan and I and a couple others were also at SPAC this past weekend, what a blast! Any way we hope you find this a fun and comfortable place to be a fan. We are currently undergoing some housekeeping and the like, so if you find yourself with any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods.:thumbsup:

Oh, and you have been entered into the running for one spicy keychain/opener from the monthly contest for new users!

jarsfitz
07-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Thank You for the welcome. I am happy to be here and crossing fingers I win that Keychain:boings: :thumbsup: