PDA

View Full Version : Funny little comment

MousurferDMB
06-08-2005, 09:55 AM
on the radio i heard about this country singer named Cindy Lauper or somethin that was singing on stage, i dont know if this is true or not but, she was singing on stage and while holding a note a bird flew over and pooped in her mouth! after explaining the story the dj said, good thing the Dave Matthews Band wasnt flying overhead. Haha, thought that was funny...:biggrin:

HLShivers
06-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Cindy Lauper isn't a country singer, She was an 80's pop star. That is kinda funny though that that happened to her...

purplejulied
06-08-2005, 10:30 AM
How wierd-haven't heard about her since Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

HLShivers
06-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Yeah, That was my first thought too...Why is she still singing anyway?

MousurferDMB
06-08-2005, 11:07 AM
oops, thanks for correcting me guys... i know that song

Jason P.
06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
on the radio i heard about this country singer named Cindy Lauper or somethin that was singing on stage, i dont know if this is true or not but, she was singing on stage and while holding a note a bird flew over and pooped in her mouth! after explaining the story the dj said, good thing the Dave Matthews Band wasnt flying overhead. Haha, thought that was funny...:biggrin:

You just showed your age with that post. :eek:

Yeah, this story was posted at Ants taken from the Bob & Tom show skit.

MousurferDMB
06-08-2005, 12:24 PM
yeaaa. actualy i turn 18 on friday! Woo Hoo!! 2 days away:biggrin:

HLShivers
06-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Happy early birthday! Excuse us old people for the correction....lol

theponderousman
06-08-2005, 01:18 PM
darn little whipper snappers! *takes his cane and goes home*

Charles
06-08-2005, 04:12 PM

I heard this same storyline about 2 months ago on WAAF in boston. But it was some local band playing..

MikeyCarson
06-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Cyndi Lauper is still around...she put out a CD last year called Shine and had a Remix and Rarities CD come out 2 months ago...while certainly not as popular as she was 20 years ago she still has an audience and tours.

MousurferDMB
06-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Happy early birthday! Excuse us old people for the correction....lol

Thank you!! no no, i appreciate the correction, gotta have my stuff right, thanks for settin me straight
:biggrin:

spcmnspff4
07-06-2005, 01:10 AM
haha that makes me laugh, but i think that the bad wrap dave is getting is kind of annoying, it's the busdriver, dave didn't all of a sudden go "yeah, let's dump crap on the chicago river" and the whole band jumped at the idea, i think dave would get mad at somebody even mentioning the idea of littering

Trumpetpg
07-07-2005, 05:12 PM
yea he's a liberal environmentalist...i doubt he told him to.