PDA

View Full Version : What to do with stalkers?

purplehaze18
06-01-2005, 04:06 PM
dumb thread i know but what do you do if someones stalking your girlfriend? (no killing aloud but maiming with shovels is ok) :confused:

Rob
06-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Bryan takes stalking really seriously, so ask him. Apparently things have worsened since his voice in this week's podcast caused a deep seated infatuation.

r

Dave L
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
^:lol:

anyway, who's stalking her? an ex? etc?

purplehaze18
06-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Some guy she met hasnt stopped being obsessed scince she met him and he just doesnt seem to go away. I have been advised by friends to give him a swift kick in the balls but i doubt that would get rid of him so any suggestions that dont include causing pain to the dudes balls would be awesome

Charles
06-01-2005, 08:50 PM
If your a big built guy then there should be no problem with speaking your mind and letting him know whose boss that and if you dont mind defending yourself.

I was in the same situation once a few years ago. I am a decent size guy. And I told this one kid where I stood in the situation. He backed away from it all and dropped out and transfered colleges from where my ex was going. I later found out he was afraid of me because of my build.

theponderousman
06-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Or if you're a smaller guy, or the same size, stalk him, but with that crazed psychotic look about you. Make sure that he can sense something odd about you. You need to provide more details here so that we can help ya out though! :)

Christian

purplejulied
06-01-2005, 10:47 PM
what about a restraining order?

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Sounds good....Is this resolved yet?

MousurferDMB
06-30-2005, 07:21 AM
Crazy story... but a true story indeed. i moved to Oklahoma 2 years ago and i started going to school and i meet this girl and shes so hot! and now shes my girlfriend! WOO HOO! but anyways, shes friends with this really wierd guy (because shes really nice and EVERYONE hates him so she felt bad). Well at first she was just being nice to him because everyone else was mean to him and this kids got it bad and all, well eventually they become good friends for like 2 years. then i meet her and we start dating, and this guy freaks out, cause he thinks like... shes his or something. I dont know hes crazy, well long story short he tries to kill us both, and he calls her all the time threatening her and sayin things and he slits his wrists and pours his blood all over her car and he leaves a wedding ring on the blood, well anyways she now has a restraining order against him. True story, unfortunatnly it happened to me.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 07:31 AM
Holy Shit! That's really freaky

MousurferDMB
06-30-2005, 07:40 AM
Yea, i know! i have a van... that i took the middle seats out of and put bean bags in instead:biggrin: ... and he had this huge truck and he tried to run us off the road, it was like a movie, we were in the other lane of traffic and goin through sidewalks cause i was tryin to get away but he just kept cuttin me off and tryin to hit me, like at 10 oclock at night, it was CRAZY! then he sped way up ahead of us and did a u-turn in the middle of the road and came straight at us. my expert driving skills saved us but it still feels like it was just a dream, or a movie er somethin.:screwy: yea, crazy story

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 07:42 AM
Oh my God! Couldn't he be arrested or something...He seriously needs mental help.

MousurferDMB
06-30-2005, 07:47 AM
This was like a year and a half ago, yea he got mental help, the other day he called my girlfriend for the 1st time since then and i was with her and so i answered the phone and he was like... is jelena there? and i go, are you kidding man, dont do this to yourself, move on. then he just hung up. and i ate at Mcdonalds like2 weeks ago with my dad and he comes in with these people he works with and they all sit down at the table next to mine so hes gotta sit there too and so were sitting like a table next to eachother, but he didnt do anything, hes better now, i think. not crazy er nothin. but still scary whenever i see him or his huge truck.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 07:49 AM
I would be freaked out....Is the restraining order still good? You never know when people are going to snap...

MousurferDMB
06-30-2005, 07:53 AM
oh yea, its still good. me and my girlfriend are going to OU this august and unfortunantly he dropped out of HS so we're safe now, i hope. i feel bad for him cause hes got a terrible home life and hes not smart at all and hes got no future but still he did try to kill us, so i cant feel too bad for him.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Well, he just needed some help....It's hard to feel sorry for people like that but I do too.

MousurferDMB
06-30-2005, 08:00 AM
At least it made me and my girlfriend really close:biggrin: Sorry for tellin such a long story though

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Well that's good! People always say tragity brings you closer

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 11:06 AM
Stalkers are rediculous... You really have to have some issues to stalk someone.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
You sounds as if you've had one....?
My best friend, female, from 7th grade ended up being a psycho. She's part of the reason I left Tn. About 6 months before I came here, she just went insane. Sending me emails telling me how much she loved me and that she hopes we will be "friends or whatever else" forever. She freaked out once because I went out with some people from work to what she called "our place". She would sit in my parking lot ( I lived in an apt.) and wait for me to get home from work, then just leave when I pulled in. It was really freaky.

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 01:01 PM
You sounds as if you've had one....?
My best friend, female, from 7th grade ended up being a psycho. She's part of the reason I left Tn. About 6 months before I came here, she just went insane. Sending me emails telling me how much she loved me and that she hopes we will be "friends or whatever else" forever. She freaked out once because I went out with some people from work to what she called "our place". She would sit in my parking lot ( I lived in an apt.) and wait for me to get home from work, then just leave when I pulled in. It was really freaky.

That is freaky as hell was she good looking at least?, heh

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 01:10 PM
lol...No. She was a 5 foot 9 heavy set girl....So you can see why I moved...lol.

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:29 PM
There are some sick people out there...You just never know. Of course you can think they are really nice and then get into trouble! I ended up married to an SOB! Then he cheated on me...he was stupid enough to do it with a married woman. Her husband came after him and was driving up and down my street threatening to kill him and call me on the phone. We had to take out a restraining order on him. I got rid of them both!!! And Heather, that's why I left TN!! Must be some real sickos in TN!

ooops - Sorry if you're there!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 03:27 PM
You were in tn?? Seriously?? Where?
No I'm not there anymore...I agree with you, there are some very strange people in tn.

hckyplyr0822
06-30-2005, 07:26 PM
wow...this whole thread is creepin me out...im sry these things happened to u guys

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 09:10 PM
Thanks...just gives you a place to go if it ever happens to you...Although, I hope it doesn't. It is kinda freaky

spoonInspoon
07-01-2005, 01:20 AM
I was never been Stalked but 2 of my EX's g/fs were while i was with them ...Some guys are nuts... and i hate having to tell the dude "yo it was/ is over between YOU and my girl like 7 months ago, so Quit calling her etc."

purplehaze18
07-01-2005, 01:23 AM
still up huh?

spoonInspoon
07-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Yup, its freaking hot out ehh!? Usually i would be leaving the bar right now,heh