PDA

View Full Version : WOHOO, I'm a MINARET!!!

tbone1818
09-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Just saw that and I was happy--had to share. Doesn't appear to be too many of us out here. Thought I saw there was a Firedancer classification too.

jenn21
09-15-2004, 12:02 AM
congrats :boings:

nixs420
09-15-2004, 10:25 AM
It is fun, isn't it? Love the little surprises the more you post!

CrazyEazy
09-17-2004, 09:27 AM
I missed what all the songs mean under our names is there a faq? or a post or something i can revert too or if someone could be so kind not to flame me and explaine to me how we get them and how we get new ones if we can?

chris

CrazyEazy
09-17-2004, 09:30 AM
I missed what all the songs mean under our names is there a faq? or a post or something i can revert too or if someone could be so kind not to flame me and explaine to me how we get them and how we get new ones if we can?

chris

Never mind i did the search and found what i was looking for and i figured what it all ment. Can not wait to be Something else!!!!
chris

jenn21
09-17-2004, 01:05 PM

chris

I have yet to see anyone flamed on this message board. Welcome to a message board where everyone knows know to act like they are older than 12. lol I love this place! :thumbsup:

OlivePoet
10-06-2004, 09:59 AM
I have yet to see anyone flamed on this message board. Welcome to a message board where everyone knows know to act like they are older than 12. lol I love this place! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I love this too! :D