PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Virginia

Dreamingtree71
09-14-2004, 12:53 PM
I think Ive been hidein' in a cave or sumptin because Im just now finding out about these threads. Anyhow.. Im Bridget.. Can be spotted over @ Nancies under the mask of Liltink71.. ( Ifn ya run over into Post Cards from C'Ville" you can find me.. ) been a davehead for sometime now.. And have the honor of saying I have converted my husband into the light of enjoyin a good Davetune as well. only took one concert and being told he was going with me to the said concert..lol Since then, he jams everyday, ( not the song but I mean every day, at home, at work, in the car, in the shower.. you name it..) I live bout 20 mins outside of the "Mecca" of all Daveness.. ( the Ville)

Anyhow.. Heya.. how ya'll doing? Nice to meet ya, hope to see ya soon!

Love Baby!

Dave L
09-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Anyhow.. Heya.. how ya'll doing? Nice to meet ya, hope to see ya soon!

Hi Bridget, glad you found us! You're definitely in a hip seen down in the C'Ville! Enjoy you're stay! :biggrin:

skaterbassboy
09-17-2004, 12:33 AM
I'm from virginia, are you talking about mechanicsville va, if so i am from there too. just moved to richmond va at VCU

Dave L
09-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Welcome 'skater! :coffee:

Alice
09-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I'm from virginia, are you talking about mechanicsville va, if so i am from there too. just moved to richmond va at VCU

I go to VCU too…where in Mechanicsville are you? I used to have an apt in the east end last year…

Alice