PDA

View Full Version : Hi. Hello.

clinging2straws
09-14-2004, 12:47 PM
I guess I'm new. I've been into DMB for about 3 or 4 years only, been to two shows (third is coming up 10.05.04), so that makes me practically a virgin compared to some DMB fans. I hope you all can accept me anyway and we can all be friends. I'm hoping to learn from you all, and in turn, somehow enrich your lives.

Dave L
09-14-2004, 04:25 PM
I guess I'm new. I've been into DMB for about 3 or 4 years only, been to two shows (third is coming up 10.05.04), so that makes me practically a virgin compared to some DMB fans. I hope you all can accept me anyway and we can all be friends. I'm hoping to learn from you all, and in turn, somehow enrich your lives.
Welcome 'straws! I think, as I've said to other newcomers, that this site is very friendly and definitely of a different pedigree than some others. We most certainly accept you and look forward to hangin' out! Make yourself at home. :coffee:

Rob
09-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Welcome 'straws! I think, as I've said to other newcomers, that this site is very friendly and definitely of a different pedigree than some others. We most certainly accept you and look forward to hangin' out! Make yourself at home. :coffee:
I like that, "a different pedigree."

Let's strive to maintain this differentiator.

Welcome, Cling.

rob :tinypeng: