PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

sparky2dope
05-22-2005, 08:40 PM
I guess i have been going to this site since last summer but lately it has gotten to the point where I spend at least an hour going through the boards everyday. I have also been doing a lot more posting and i just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I plan on contributing a lot to the live mp3, i have a pretty big collection of music. Anyway thanks for keeping this site so positive. I hate going places where people are so critical of dave, hearing other fans that are as excited about what he does as me is great.

jeli41
05-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Yeah this place rocks. This place has become such a distraction for me too, but thats fine with me haha. Was pretty cool when I was became an active member to find other people who love dmb so much as well. Welcome:)

Dave L
05-23-2005, 02:24 AM
Hey Sparky and welcome to WeeklyDavespeak!:lol: Glad ya stopped in to say hi. I would also like to encourage you, if your collection isn't just mp3 format to jump into the B&P format as well. We're always looking to offer up fresh or rare material, or just whatever ya like. You've been entered into the monthly contest for new users:thumbsup:.

Shannon
05-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Welcome sparky! Glad to have you here!

Rob
05-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Spark-dude. Wordup.

r