PDA

View Full Version : You know whats awesome?

Bryan
04-29-2005, 10:04 PM
When you nervously look at your checking account ballance expecting to see like 20 bucks, but insted discover that your tax refund has been deposited automatticly and you have some money....BOO YEAH.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rob
04-29-2005, 10:12 PM
When you nervously look at your checking account ballance expecting to see like 20 bucks, but insted discover that your tax refund has been deposited automatticly and you have some money....BOO YEAH.

I'm still waiting for this. Today was payday for us corporate types. That is almost as good.

r

Dave L
04-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I'm paid weekly.....very weakly!:lol:

Alice
04-30-2005, 07:53 AM

that's even better than putting your hand in a pants pocket or something and finding a 20 dollar bill! http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/boings.gif i'm still waiting for my refund. hopefully it'll be here soon....but in the meantime, i got paid yesterday and the entire paycheck went into my savings account because ALL my credit cards (with 4 years of college expenses on them) are paid off - now that's an awesome feeling!

Shannon
04-30-2005, 09:00 PM
I no longer work! YAY FOR ME! IT SUCKED! AND I WANNA BURN THE BUILDING DOWN! It was awful. Hell.

But I still get like 50 bucks back this year.

Charles
04-30-2005, 09:14 PM
I do not know what i would do if I did not work. I think i would lose my mind. and all the stuff I buy and all my bills. Gosh im glad i got a big refund this year.