PDA

View Full Version : Newb From AZ

GavinK
04-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Hey all,

This site looks pretty kickass, I must say. I'm from Scottsdale, AZ, and I've been a dmb fan fo' a long time now. I believe the central park concert was the greatest thing ever video taped, I'm into Scuba and hanging out with friends, and I'm a sucker for good music.

Wanna hear something heartbreaking? I managed to get tickets for this year's 3 day concert at The Gorge through the warehouse, but I have to sell them. The concert's on the weekend of august 19th and I just found out that I need to be in Hilo, Hawaii to start my marine science degree at UHH on the 14th. That's a 4,000 mile bummer. Oh well it could be worse.

I could be stuck here.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

-Gav

Alice
04-23-2005, 05:09 AM
welcome gavin! enjoy the site :boings:if you can't be at the gorge this summer, at least you get to be in hawaii!

Shannon
04-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Welcome Gavin! Too bad about the Gorge. Maybe next year...and I will be there. :D

Dave L
04-24-2005, 06:45 AM
Hey Gavin! Welcome to WeeklyDavespeak. Don't think you'll be too dissapointed with Hawaii! But anyway too bad about the Gorge, I'm sure you won't have any trouble unloading those!!:lol:
You've been entered into the monthly contest for newbs. Please make yourself at home.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rob
04-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey all,
...and I just found out that I need to be in Hilo, Hawaii to start my marine science degree at UHH on the 14th.

Hey Gav, this is just heartwrenching. :lol: Welcome.

rob

DAVEFANN991
04-24-2005, 01:16 PM
Hey Yall! Love This Site, Been A Member For About Two Weeks. Im Looking Foward To This Year Jazz Fest In New Orleans Hopefully Catch Some Audio And Video Too. Dmb Rulez!!davefann991

Alice
04-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey Yall! Love This Site, Been A Member For About Two Weeks. Im Looking Foward To This Year Jazz Fest In New Orleans Hopefully Catch Some Audio And Video Too. Dmb Rulez!!davefann991

welcome! :boings:

mods - can this get moved to its own thread so davefann991 has his/her own greeting/introductin?

Charles
04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
welcome you two! enjoy your stay at this great place