PDA

View Full Version : Britney's Pregnant...they finally confirmed it.

Bryan
04-12-2005, 06:47 PM
its about time she just came out and said it. i wonder if she'll blame this on why shes been looking like ass on a stick for the past couple months.

Britney Pregnant (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20050412/D89E4K300.html)

spoonInspoon
04-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Thas gonna be funny to see her at 8 months preg. :lol: haha shes gonna be a milf

CrazyEazy
04-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Thas gonna be funny to see her at 8 months preg. :lol: haha shes gonna be a milf

There is a picture of her with a MILF in practice shirt on. I think its Hot!!
here is a link to her nice shirt http://www.amysbordello.com/pics/y04/m09/17cbs/34.html

rbelow12
04-12-2005, 09:03 PM
thats pretty interesting. but for some reason i just can't see her as a mom.

Charles
04-12-2005, 09:22 PM
I can not stand her at all. I can not stand any boy or girl bands like Nsync Britney Christina. Pink, etc etc

Shannon
04-12-2005, 09:42 PM
That kid will be dead in 3 weeks time. She'll say, "I was drunk at the time. I didn't mean to get knocked up." I can't stand her. Too young, too dumb.

Brandon
04-12-2005, 10:05 PM
That kid will be dead in 3 weeks time. She'll say, "I was drunk at the time. I didn't mean to get knocked up." I can't stand her. Too young, too dumb.

don't say that.

Bryan
04-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Christina's got some pipes...her whole album is fantastic.

Jake W
04-13-2005, 01:54 AM
Magazines have speculated for weeks that the 23-year-old singer was pregnant, noting her expanding waistline.

Hmmm...I thought that her waistline has been expanding for the past three years. And all this time, I thought a pregnancy lasted for nine months. Well, I learned something today.:alumni:

Alice
04-13-2005, 04:23 AM
Christina's got some pipes...her whole album is fantastic.

i agree - i like christina (for the most part)

CrazyEazy
04-13-2005, 05:29 AM
Christina and Brit are both white trash but still do-able!!!:popcorn:

Bryan
04-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Christina and Brit are both white trash but still do-able!!!:popcorn:

except Christina isnt white.

candyeliza
04-13-2005, 10:26 AM
I hope Brittney gets stretch marks. Don't like her. Think she's a joke. :thumbsdow

CrazyEazy
04-13-2005, 10:49 AM
except Christina isnt white.
white, hispanic, black, what ever she thinks she is at this moment. Still trash.

Bryan
04-13-2005, 10:53 AM
white, hispanic, black, what ever she thinks she is at this moment. Still trash.

ill just disagree. and im pretty sure she knows shes hispanic.

Alice
04-13-2005, 11:32 AM
I hope Brittney gets stretch marks. Don't like her. Think she's a joke. :thumbsdow

so this is my fav post on the entire thread so far :lol:

CrazyEazy
04-13-2005, 01:21 PM
ill just disagree. and im pretty sure she knows shes hispanic.

HAHAHA your killing me smalls!!:lol:

CrazyEazy
04-13-2005, 01:24 PM
so this is my fav post on the entire thread so far :lol:

I' ve noticed because she made alot of money and was kinda slutty and made sexy videos that alot of teenage boys spanktra visioned too instead of their girlfriends, I find alot of girls think she is a slut because they in some way are jealous. NOW I KNOW GUYS THINK she is a slut too but they liked her at some point. AND PLEASE NO HATE PM'S on this im just giving an observation. I believe everyone should have their own opinion right or wrong.

Alice
04-13-2005, 04:52 PM
I' ve noticed because she made alot of money and was kinda slutty and made sexy videos that alot of teenage boys spanktra visioned too instead of their girlfriends, I find alot of girls think she is a slut because they in some way are jealous. NOW I KNOW GUYS THINK she is a slut too but they liked her at some point. AND PLEASE NO HATE PM'S on this im just giving an observation. I believe everyone should have their own opinion right or wrong.

i just don't like brittney (you said i was entitled to my own opinion so there is it!) christina on the other hand, the fact that she's so trashy is one of the reasons i like her :lol: christina is slutty/trashy/whatever you want to call it (IN MY OPINION) and she knows is (so that's why it's ok)...brittney on the other hand acts all innocent when in reality, she's the same way. and that's my two cents!

so i just wanted to add that i just put strippped in to listen (and of course skipped to dirrty cause that's my fav song) yay for trashy pop singers and redman's "my block live and in color, like rodman hair"

Dave L
04-13-2005, 05:32 PM
"Let's see...what can be my next big move? I make millions while I sleep in button and t-shirt sales, so i really dont have to sing anymore....I KNOW!
I have so much money, I'll sleep with one of my broke ass back-up dancers!
YEAH! I'll get knocked up...and we'll have the best trailer in the park!"
:thankyou:

Shannon
04-13-2005, 08:01 PM
"Let's see...what can be my next big move? I make millions while I sleep in button and t-shirt sales, so i really dont have to sing anymore....I KNOW!

:lol: Dave-that's great!

Jake W
04-14-2005, 02:15 AM

ok ok ok....let's stop beatin around the bush and get to the question that's on everyones head. DAVE...WTF HAPPENED TO THAT BOBBLE HEAD JESUS AVATAR????

Dave L
04-14-2005, 02:46 AM
change is good:thumbsup::lol:....It'll be back

Alice
04-14-2005, 11:53 AM
i like dave's new avatar! did it at any point have a green background instead of the current one? i swear it did...or maybe i'm just seeing things :lol:

Dave L
04-14-2005, 02:31 PM
i like dave's new avatar! did it at any point have a green background instead of the current one? i swear it did...or maybe i'm just seeing things :lol:
HAHA
yes it did. That's SPAC from 7/3/04 in the background.:thumbsup:

Jake W
04-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Well...at least you still have A bobblehead.