PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for Paying with $2 bills.

Charles
04-07-2005, 06:51 PM
http://newrso.suspicious.org/~egon/article.php?story=20050407140325572

what a world we live in now.

JR E K
04-07-2005, 07:09 PM
wow

purplejulied
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
That's really sad.

DmBLovelyLady
04-07-2005, 09:04 PM
oh my GOD!!!!! ridiculous!

CrazyEazy
04-08-2005, 05:55 AM
Id sure for the grief, ID BE PISSED!! But on the other hand going to a strip club with 2$ bills might be interesting???:biggrin:

mtlabor
04-08-2005, 07:30 AM
that's really ridiculous... ridiculous that they made him pay for their mistake and ridiculous that when he did pay, he got arrested...

Mishelle
04-08-2005, 07:37 AM
OMG. My mom sends my kids $2.00 bills all the time. We frequently go out with those bills. That's just ridiculous what happened to him. Blah.

CrazyEazy
04-08-2005, 09:37 AM
I think we should all stage a 2 dollar bill day and all go to best buy and buy something from there with nothing but 2 dollar bills. All around the same time. NO Charge cards just 2 dollar bills!!!

Shannon
04-08-2005, 09:13 PM
When I used to work at a store, we were allowed $2 bills...Nothing wrong with them. Freaks...

BlazerX84
04-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Yea, thats pretty effed up. My mom works at a bank so she can get a plethera of $2 bills anytime she wants, I am tempted to try to use that as my main wallet money just to see if anyone gives me shit. I hate ignorant people.

Alice
04-09-2005, 11:56 AM
When I used to work at a store, we were allowed $2 bills...Nothing wrong with them. Freaks...

i think the store thought they were fake (cause he had so many of them), not that they weren't legal currency...where i used to work, whenever i saw a $2 bill or anything else that we didn't see a lot of, i bought it out of the drawer...i got a silver certificate dollar once...

Charles
04-09-2005, 12:52 PM
When i first received this in a email i just laughed and laughed. I probably would have done the same thing if I had that many $2 bills or even that many $1 bills.

Shannon
04-09-2005, 09:45 PM
i think the store thought they were fake (cause he had so many of them), not that they weren't legal currency...where i used to work, whenever i saw a $2 bill or anything else that we didn't see a lot of, i bought it out of the drawer...i got a silver certificate dollar once...

Someone I used to work with used to do that. Lots of wheat pennies we'd have to save.

When i first received this in a email i just laughed and laughed. I probably would have done the same thing if I had that many $2 bills or even that many $1 bills.

Pennies.:thumbsup:

Alice
04-09-2005, 09:47 PM
when i worked at a theme park over the summer, i had friends who worked in the employee store and they used to talk about "nickle days" whenever they were having a bad day, people got their change back ALL in nickles

Shannon
04-09-2005, 09:54 PM
when i worked at a theme park over the summer, i had friends who worked in the employee store and they used to talk about "nickle days" whenever they were having a bad day, people got their change back ALL in nickles

Must have been fun.:lol:

Charles
04-10-2005, 02:58 PM
My mom saves Wheat pennies still from when her grandpa started it. She is missing like 20 pennies in each book. and we been searching for years.

Alice
04-10-2005, 08:37 PM
My mom saves Wheat pennies still from when her grandpa started it. She is missing like 20 pennies in each book. and we been searching for years.

my dad collects coins; i have a few things that i've started collecting (wheat pennies, nickles, quarters, walking liberty/silver dollars) as nerdy as it sounds, it's something we do together (it's either that or learn how to use a power saw and i'm not trying to cut a finger off) i'm sure you could find the missing pennies online or at a coin store.

Charles
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
my dad collects coins; i have a few things that i've started collecting (wheat pennies, nickles, quarters, walking liberty/silver dollars) as nerdy as it sounds, it's something we do together (it's either that or learn how to use a power saw and i'm not trying to cut a finger off) i'm sure you could find the missing pennies online or at a coin store.

Yea we go searching Coin shows when they hapen around here. I myself collect foreign money. I have Paper money from Russia, China, Japan, Iraq, Turkey, Africa, Canada. And i have coins from Canada, England, Austraila.