PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations nbr1fan!

Dave L
04-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Let's extend congratulations to :thankyou:nbr1fan (http://www.weeklydavespeak.com/forums/member.php?u=521):thankyou:, for being randomly selected for this month's rolling contest for newbs.

There were quite a few newb entries this month and I have been contemplating the idea of accepting nominations for outstanding new users for each current contest month for a bonus keychain giveaway. As you can imagine we are anticipating quite an influx of users during the upcoming tour season, and if this works out well, we may consider bonus giveaways in the future for the most outstanding nominee.

So...let's give it a shot, submit nominations via dave@weeklydavespeak.com for the new MARCH user you think was an outstanding contributor to the community(with supporting information of course).:popcorn:

Alice
04-05-2005, 07:23 PM
There were quite a few newb entries this month and I have been contemplating the idea of accepting nominations for outstanding new users for each current contest month for a bonus keychain giveaway. As you can imagine we are anticipating quite an influx of users during the upcoming tour season, and if this works out well, we may consider bonus giveaways in the future for the most outstanding nominee.

So...let's give it a shot, submit nominations via dave@weeklydavespeak.com for the new MARCH user you think was an outstanding contributor to the community(with supporting information of course).:popcorn:

i like this idea! :thumbsup: it'll encourage newer people to participate in discussions, contribute to threads, etc

Rob
04-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Great idea, Dave.

This gets me thinking as to how we might give our more senior members a crack at keychains. Hmm...

Alice
04-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Great idea, Dave.

This gets me thinking as to how we might give our more senior members a crack at keychains. Hmm...

i like that idea even better :lol:

nbr1fan
04-06-2005, 12:25 PM
thank you so much random generator!
I will make every effort to contribute frequently!
Thanks!

Dave L
04-06-2005, 03:28 PM
i like that idea even better :lol:

Since this is starting to look like a popular idea, I'll take nominations for ANY user during the month of March:thumbsup:.

Shannon
04-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Congratulations, nbr1fan!

And I'm liking this idea of getting seniors citizens of the site a special prize. :D