PDA

View Full Version : Mitch Hedburg dies

Bryan
04-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Anyone who was a fan will tell you he was among the funniest comedians performing today. Im really bummed about this...this guy made me laugh like you cant belive.

Here's the Story (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A23956-2005Apr3.html)

Mitch's Website. (http://www.mitchellhedberg.com/)

R.I.P.

dmbchick41
04-04-2005, 06:12 PM
this was a very sad, sad story...mitch hedberg had some of the best one liners i've ever heard. his sense of humor was so original and different...i saw a thread like this over at nancies and they started putting in some of their favorite quotes from him to remember him, so maybe we could do that here.

"i highlighted my hair once, because i felt some strands were more important than the others."

Bryan
04-04-2005, 06:18 PM
i went to a pizza place and got a slice, except the guy gave me the smallest slice there was...if the pizza was a pie chart representing what i would do if i won a million dollars, he gave me the "donate to charity" slice....can i trade this for the "Keep It?"

k3N70n
04-04-2005, 08:05 PM
yeah pretty much my favorite comedian ever. i was really hoping that it was all just an april fools day joke. there's a mitch bootleg over at theTradersDen btw.

maker23
04-05-2005, 02:43 PM
I played golf... I did not get a hole in one, but I did hit a guy. That's way more satisfying...

I'll miss the dude.

DMBFOX7899
04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
mitch was an amazing performer when i heard this news i thought it was also an april fools joke. i wish it were. could have seen him at the sovergin center in Reading, but i took it for granted that he would be back. i guess we can learn something from this, live life to the fullest and dont think tomorrow is going to be there.

"i havent slept for 10 days becasue that would be too long."
"last week i helped my friend stay put, its a lot easier then helping him move."
"i think bigfoot is blurry, and thats the problem its not the photographers fault."
"if carrots got u drunk, rabbits would be fucked up"
and finally:
"i bought a donut and they gave me a recipt for the donut, i dont need a recipt for the donut, you give me the donut and i give u the money; end of transaction."

May you Rest In Peace Mitch

dont burn the day.....

onesuiteworld
04-26-2005, 08:37 PM
I have no problem not listening to The Temptations

He was a great comedian

Will be missed

Bryan
04-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Heres some Mitch clips for yall

Mitch 1 (http://poststuffx.entensity.net/042905/media.php?media=mitchhedberg1.wmv)
Mitch 2 (http://poststuffx.entensity.net/042905/media.php?media=mitchhedberg2.wmv)

tooooomuch
04-30-2005, 09:37 AM
good stuff

k3N70n
04-04-2006, 01:02 PM
1 year anniversary

"I had a parrot and it talked, but it did not say 'i'm hungry' so it died"

djurzi
04-04-2006, 01:06 PM
I can't believe it has been a year since he died. He is so funny. I was just watch his comedy central special a couple weeks ago...

he who rocks
04-04-2006, 04:30 PM
long live mitch

"waffles are like pancakes with a syrup trap"

"you you had a friend who was a tightrope walker, and he was walking with you on the sidewalk, and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable"

nicole22
04-05-2006, 12:33 PM
it does not seem like a year has passed already :feelbette

These are some of my favorite jokes:

"This shirt is dry clean only, which means, itís dirty."

"My friend asked me if i wanted a frozen banana, i said no but i want a regular banana later, so....yeah."

"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too."

"When someone hands you a flier, it's like they're saying, 'Here, you throw this away.'"

k3N70n
04-05-2006, 12:57 PM
where your a comedian you have to come out strong and finish strong. you can't be like a pancake: all exciting at first, but by the end your fucking sick of it

he who rocks
04-07-2006, 09:01 PM
ive always wanted to have a briefcase handcuffed to my wrist...yeahhh, thats not a full joke right there, on the cd theyre gonna edit it out..

BeaufordBuddy
04-09-2006, 06:45 AM
I'm a big fan of his Pringles joke. Oh, and his escalator one as well. :lol: