PDA

View Full Version : New Member!

swedishphish
03-30-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey Guys!

I'm John from Jacksonville, FL. I'm currently a student in high school. My older brother introduced me to DMB when I was about 11 or 12, but I didn't really discover them for myself until about 2 and a half years ago. I've seen DMB 3 times, and the first was the one in Phoenix where they played Waste during the encore, but I was only 12 or 13 and I don't remember too much. (no pun intended) I've got all of the officially released DMb stuff and most of the lillywhite sessions, and am hoping to expand my collection and share DMB with everybody i can!

Alice
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey Guys!
I've got all of the officially released DMb stuff and most of the lillywhite sessions, and am hoping to expand my collection and share DMB with everybody i can!

welcome! you've come to the right place for all kinds of dmb "stuff" :boings:as for the lillywhite sessions, i'm sure someone here can hook you up with a complete copy! if you can't find anyone that has it, let me know and we can work something out

k3N70n
03-30-2005, 04:39 PM
hey man. welcome.

Shannon
03-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Welcome John! I love your name by the way. Swedish Fish are yummy! Every Friday, the senior class sells them, and man are they good.

Dave L
03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi John and welcome to WeeklyDavespeak! Lots of great people here as you can already see for yourself, as well as lots of good "suff" too!:lol: Please enjoy yourself, I have entered you into the monthly contest for newbs.