PDA

View Full Version : Useless Facts Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Jake W
03-25-2005, 08:23 PM
They say that knowledge is power, so here is a thread dedicated to "Useless Facts" Everyone add some knowledge that is completely useless in the real world.

Starfish do not have brains:alumni:

jacques4084
03-26-2005, 06:43 PM
This is well a Useless thread. Just Kidding.

k3N70n
03-26-2005, 06:45 PM
Your more likly to die from a coconut falling on your head then in a plane crash:alumni:

purplejulied
03-26-2005, 11:59 PM
The mating season of the mink is in March.:fluff:

spoonInspoon
03-27-2005, 12:45 AM
I gurantee in only a 115 years from now the billions of people living in the world today will be dead...don't mean to be pessimistic or however you spell it...

"Can't believe that we would lie in our graves,wondering if we spent our living day,well"

another useless fact: the middle word in BELIEVE is LIE:screwy:

Brandon
03-27-2005, 12:55 AM
I gurantee in only a 115 years from now the billions of people living in the world today will be dead...don't mean to be pessimistic or however you spell it...

"Can't believe that we would lie in our graves,wondering if we spent our living day,well"

another useless fact: the middle word in BELIEVE is LIE:screwy:

:lol: dynamite analysis!

maker23
03-27-2005, 01:01 AM
I dressed myself this morning.

Also, I ated the purple berries. They kinda tasted like burning.

BlazerX84
04-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Interstates were designed for military transportation and for the quick mobilization of troops throughout the country in case there is an invasion. All interstates connect military bases and every six miles of interstate there is a flat stretch for planes to land. INTERESTING HUH??

BlazerX84
04-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Also, there is no such thing as being "double jointed", just flexible.

Alice
04-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Interstates were designed for military transportation and for the quick mobilization of troops throughout the country in case there is an invasion. All interstates connect military bases and every six miles of interstate there is a flat stretch for planes to land. INTERESTING HUH??

i actually knew the part about the flat stretches for planes to land on! i feel smart :lol:

my useless fact: between 12 and 15 percent of the population is left-handed (including ME!!!!) and there are more left-handed males than females

some famous lefthanders: charlie chaplin, tom cruise, jimi hendrix, beethoven and the list (http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/fam_entertainment.html#film)just goes on and on

AlwaysMe
04-09-2005, 09:20 PM
My sister is left handed too - my kids JUST noticed this weekend! As recently as the 70's you had to list being left handed as a handicap on some job applications. Weird huh!!

My useless fact is this: (as anyone who has kids probably knows) babies are born without kneecaps.

Alice
04-09-2005, 09:45 PM
As recently as the 70's you had to list being left handed as a handicap on some job applications.

that's not cool :thumbsdow i actually do a number of things the way a right handed person would do them (bat right, use scissors w/ my right hand - but that's just cause i never had left handed scissors, etc.) i found a website that sells prodcuts specifically for left handed people. they had things like special pens (i know whenever i write anything, i end up with ink on the side of my hand from where it's be drug over wet ink) and spiral notebooks (the binding is on the opposite side) kind of makes me wish i had that stuff when i was still in school :lol:

AlwaysMe
04-09-2005, 09:49 PM
that's not cool :thumbsdow i actually do a number of things the way a right handed person would do them (bat right, use scissors w/ my right hand - but that's just cause i never had left handed scissors, etc.) i found a website that sells prodcuts specifically for left handed people. they had things like special pens (i know whenever i write anything, i end up with ink on the side of my hand from where it's be drug over wet ink) and spiral notebooks (the binding is on the opposite side) kind of makes me wish i had that stuff when i was still in school :lol:

Yeah I can see how it would suck :( My dad went rounds with my sister's first grade teacher because she wanted to force her to write with her right hand - it's crazy!! Glad they don't do that any more..it's cool in ways though because my sister can do a lot of things with both of her hands - I feel sort of limited and noncapable by comparison!

Alice
04-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah I can see how it would suck :( My dad went rounds with my sister's first grade teacher because she wanted to force her to write with her right hand - it's crazy!! Glad they don't do that any more..it's cool in ways though because my sister can do a lot of things with both of her hands - I feel sort of limited and noncapable by comparison!

my 1st grade teacher was the same way. i actually was able to write with both hands, but she said i HAD to choose

Shannon
04-09-2005, 10:05 PM
Turtles breathe through their butts. (Isn't that kind of like farting when they exhale?)

and...

Goldfish have an attention span of 3 seconds. (Thank you, Snapple!)

gauerke
04-09-2005, 10:38 PM
A person is allowed 14 clubs max on a golf coarse

DMBFOX7899
04-10-2005, 08:34 PM
out of the number of people that try to commit succied 2/3 are women however 2/3 of men are succesful at killing themselves then women! go us men we know how to get shit done!

Alice
04-10-2005, 08:42 PM
out of the number of people that try to commit succied 2/3 are women however 2/3 of men are succesful at killing themselves then women! go us men we know how to get shit done!

so i'm not sure that's something i'd brag about http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/lol.gif

850 peanuts are needed to make an 18 oz. jar of peanut butter

JR E K
04-14-2005, 05:47 PM
India has 50 million monkeys.

Dave L
04-14-2005, 06:29 PM
This thread has made it to twenty posts.:lol:

Jake W
04-15-2005, 12:46 AM
There's an evil monkey that lives in my closet.

BlazerX84
04-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Theres a Simpsons episode about a store that the character Flanders opens to sell all left-handed stuff, kinda neat that they actually do sell stuff like that. They should make left-handed frisbees too ;D

BlazerX84
04-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Sorry, heres a useless fact: The hole in the ozone layer was there when we first had the technology to even discover it...so that hole could have been there millions of years ago too. And the ozone layer is only the thickness of a penny.

Shannon
04-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Wyoming the state is named after Wyoming, Pennsylvania. If you've ever been to Wyoming, PA, you'll know why the Wyomingians of PA migrated and settled in Wyoming the state. It's got a main street (Wyoming Ave.) and then some pothole filled side streets.

Jake W
04-16-2005, 04:05 AM
It's got a main street (Wyoming Ave.) and then some pothole filled side streets.

PA has lots of potholes :lol:

Shannon
04-16-2005, 10:10 PM
PA has lots of potholes :lol:

Yeah. Penndot sucks. My road is a mess. They put this weird junk in the holes the other day. Like tiny little rocks. It'll be gone when it rains again.:screwy:

Charles
04-17-2005, 06:45 AM
Yeah. Penndot sucks. My road is a mess. They put this weird junk in the holes the other day. Like tiny little rocks. It'll be gone when it rains again.:screwy:

is little tiny rocks black?

BlazerX84
04-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Ugg I hate it when they fill in the damn holes with piles little black tar bits or rocks or asphalt or whatever the hell it is...I think I would rather suffer hitting the hole and getting a jolt that hitting that rock filled quagmire and having the bits of rock explode and fly up under my car. :screwy:

DMBFOX7899
04-20-2005, 10:44 AM
virgina has over 180 special llicense plates thats crazy who would have thought that one state could have that many things to put on a license plate?

Alice
04-20-2005, 11:33 AM
virgina has over 180 special llicense plates thats crazy who would have thought that one state could have that many things to put on a license plate?

a good deal of those are college plates (http://www.dmv.state.va.us/exec/vehicle/splates/category.asp?category=C) where you can get your college/university on the plate (and not just schools in va, there are a lot of out-of-state ones too)

Brandon
04-20-2005, 01:21 PM
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the U.S. :popcorn:

DMBFOX7899
04-20-2005, 04:14 PM
Giraffe's have the same amount of bones in their neck as humans do.

Alice
04-20-2005, 07:58 PM
The Bible is the most shoplifted book in the U.S. :popcorn:

ironic

Shannon
04-20-2005, 08:47 PM
is little tiny rocks black?

They are really pale grey...Nearly white.

JR E K
04-24-2005, 05:43 PM
there are more than 20 million grey squirrels in maine
squirrels can fall from over 200 feet without injury

DMBFOX7899
04-24-2005, 07:30 PM
there are more than 20 million grey squirrels in maine
squirrels can fall from over 200 feet without injury

its said that a squirrel could jump from tree to tree on the appalachian mts. without touching the ground from top to bottom crazy how much land we have destroyed huh?

Shannon
04-25-2005, 06:32 PM
TV Guide originated in Wilkes-Barre, PA.

As did HBO.

Brandon
04-29-2005, 04:38 PM
(From an old NYT business article) the minimum cost of owning a dog is $11,580 assuming your dog lives 10 years...

Shannon
04-30-2005, 08:41 PM
(From an old NYT business article) the minimum cost of owning a dog is $11,580 assuming your dog lives 10 years...

Does this include the original purchase price?

JR E K
05-02-2005, 07:53 AM
according to snapple, seals sleep for only one and a half minutes at a time

theponderousman
05-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh I like this thread (not the useless fact I'm intending to post mind you)

Cure urinary tract infections with Alka-Seltzer. Just dissolve two tablets in a glass of water and drink it at the onset of the symptoms. Alka-Seltzer begins eliminating urinary tract infections almost instantly -- even though the product was never advertised for
this use

Christian, ThePonderousMan (who's never needed to try this mind you)

swedishphish
05-02-2005, 03:11 PM
S=klnΩ is the equation that defines entropy.

tooooomuch
05-02-2005, 03:14 PM
frogs dont drink

theponderousman
05-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Listerine therapy for toenail fungus... Get rid of unsightly toenail fungus by soaking your toes in Listerine mouthwash. The powerful antiseptic leaves your toenails looking healthy again.

Never had to use this one, but if I do, I'll report back! *smirk*

Christian, ThePonderousMan

theponderousman
05-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Vaseline cure for hair balls....... To prevent troublesome hair balls, apply a dollop of Vaseline petroleum jelly to your cat's nose. The cat will lick off the jelly, lubricating any hair in its stomach so it can pass easily through the digestive system.

BlazerX84
05-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Tell me a home remedy for an ingrown toenail that doesnt involve biting down on a sock in your mouth as you dig tiny scissors into your bloody toe. THAT would be a useless fact, haha!

theponderousman
05-06-2005, 04:24 PM
From a 1 time personal experience, get a good size bucket that your foot can fit into and fill it with REALLY hot (near-unbearable) water and pour 1-2 CUPS of Epsom Salt into it. Soak it for about 10 minutes, swishing your foot around here and there and probing your toe with a nail file or whatever, trying to pull away the nail from the skin area. It'll work better that way instead of just regular soaking.

Try the toe fungus tip above to make sure your feet are good to go down the road :)

Did you know that Colgate toothpaste makes an excellent salve for
burns?

Christian, ThePonderousMan

theponderousman
05-13-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm just going to keep on posting on here ;)

Smart splinter remover... just pour a drop of Elmer's Glue all over the splinter, let dry, and peel the dried glue off the skin. The splinter sticks to the dried glue!

Christian, The UselessFactsMan

HLShivers
05-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Dude, Are you reading one of those home remedy books or something?? You know way to much about household items being used for something else...It's cool though.
My fact is this: Right handed people live, on average, 9 years longer than left handed people do.
All the lefty talk made me remember that...lol....Y'all enjoy!

theponderousman
05-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Dude, Are you reading one of those home remedy books or something?? You know way to much about household items being used for something else...It's cool though.
My fact is this: Right handed people live, on average, 9 years longer than left handed people do.
All the lefty talk made me remember that...lol....Y'all enjoy!

Yeah, it's funny, I got one of those MANY forwarded emails from a friend a few days before I began reading this thread, and so I held onto it and have about 10 more 'interesting' facts to post, how funny is that?

That, and if I ever run out or need some really good material, I have a subscription to Maxim and they have some GREAT useless facts!

I'm left handed too :alumni:

Christian

Alice
05-13-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm left handed too :alumni:

yay for being left handed! so who cares if right handed people live 9 years longer?

women blink nearly twice as much as men

theponderousman
05-13-2005, 03:20 PM
yay for being left handed! so who cares if right handed people live 9 years longer?

women blink nearly twice as much as men

Probably because they can't believe some guy just said something that lame or in my case, is wearing that out in public :biggrin:

I was born on January 1st (my useless fact). ANOTHER fact is that all of y friends celebrate my b-day with a hangover and don't come out....bastards :feelbette

theponderousman
05-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Hmmmm, I missed yesterday, I'm slipping!

Honey remedy for skin blemishes... Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a band-aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

Doesn't this remedy remind you of the windex one from My Big Fat Greek Wedding??

Christian

theponderousman
05-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Quaker Oats for fast pain relief.... It's not for breakfast anymore! Mix 2 cups of Quaker Oats and 1 cup of water in a bowl and warm in the microwave for 1 minute, cool slightly, and apply the mixture to your hands for soothing relief from arthritis pain.

I play volleyball and soccer and I'm a big guy, so my knees hurt every now and then, but I just don't see myself applying oatmeal to my knees during a tournament :)

Wow, 2 useless facts in one post, 'sometimes, I even amaze myself'. (Steve Martin, My Blue Heaven)

Christian

Jake W
05-17-2005, 01:55 AM
Man, I swear you're making people at WDS live healthier lives.

I used to play volleyball played Middle and Outside hitters. Fun game.

Oh...my useless fact? Rolling Stone Magazine makes excellent toilet paper.

Alice
05-17-2005, 05:57 AM
Honey remedy for skin blemishes... Cover the blemish with a dab of honey and place a band-aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.

honey is the only food that doesn't spoil

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 06:00 AM
But it does crystalize!

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Non-home remedy useless fact: I just surpassed 100 posts

sweeeeeeeeet

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Here's one for ya....

Admin Asst. work is the most God awful BORING thing in the world to do.
Also...
Georgia freaking SUCKS!

Sorry...Having a bad day at work..Like usual.

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 10:27 AM
Here's one for ya....

Admin Asst. work is the most God awful BORING thing in the world to do.
Also...
Georgia freaking SUCKS!

Sorry...Having a bad day at work..Like usual.

:feelbette

Hey there Heather, it COULD be worse you know? You could be working from home sitting in your most comfortable clothing, having a nice cup of coffee with the ability to read up and listen to Dave at any given time, and then have some jerk TELL you about it? That'd kind of help worsen the day I'd think?

OK OK, that was wrong, but I feel for you! You'll put in your time at a bad job but find something else to get you through it!

Heather, you need to change your job title, it might help out some? Check out http://www.bullshitjob.com/ and see about changing the title to something else? It might help brighten the day? Or check out www.kissmyass.com (http://www.kissmyass.com/) (I just checked this out and they no longer have it operating, ARGH!)

OK, check out http://www.mulletsgalore.com/ and THAT will definitely make your day a bit better!

Yes, those were websites I would check out during my previous boring ass job :alumni:

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 11:09 AM
Okay okay, Yeah it could be worse...I suppose. If only my bitch ass of a boss would just leave things would be chipper around here again. I'd give anything for a boring sit at home job though...Just hanging out in my pj's all day. WOW!
You didn't add a usless fact to your post though...You're slipping! lol

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 11:49 AM
:feelbette

Yes, those were websites I would check out during my previous boring ass job :alumni:

Wait, now that bit of info IS pretty useless, at least to...oh....everyone? :feedbirds

Hey, does anyone have any good advice on how to NOT make your face peel after a weekend of too much sun? (Besides not being in the sun in the 1st place of course)

Omaha's under a 'wind advisory' alert until 10pm tonight, how friggin useless is that? Even to me that's useless and I live here :) At least we've never really issued a 'cloud' advisory, although it wouldn't surprise me if it were ever thought of!

Christian

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 11:54 AM
Okay...So I went...God, People with mullets should be kicked in the ass until they can't walk anymore! Also, My new job title is... Regional Communications Analyst. I wonder if that means I get a big fat raise! I'm gonna ask....Seriously.

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Okay...So I went...God, People with mullets should be kicked in the ass until they can't walk anymore! Also, My new job title is... Regional Communications Analyst. I wonder if that means I get a big fat raise! I'm gonna ask....Seriously.

Oh I LOVE the new title Heather, that's awesome!!! Keep us posted on the raise inquiry, or the new job search :biggrin:

Yeah, there's another mullet website that has an awesome shirt (check it out under the 'Mullet Gear' section) is http://www.mulletlovers.com/ Seriously, these shirts rock.

And to go with my factual house cleaning useless facts;

Cleaning liquid that doubles as bug killer... If menacing bees, wasps, hornets, or yellow jackets get in your home and you can't find the insecticide, try a spray of Formula 409. Insects drop to the ground instantly

Christian

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Hey Christian...You got anything on how to kill those big freaking wolf spiders??? We have them all over the place here at work and no matter what they never go away! I have to keep my legs crossed in my chair because I'm afraid one is gonna crawl up my leg. Gives me the hebbie jebbies

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 02:34 PM
Hey Christian...You got anything on how to kill those big freaking wolf spiders???

*hands you his shoe*

Or you can tie your boss up, knock him/her upside the head, make a small bleeding cut and hope that the wolf spiders are hungry? THAT might entice your boss to hire a pesticide guy! :eek:

As for the leg comment, I NORMALLY would make some out of place perverted comment but I don't know you WELL enough just yet to do so, but I'd say ask if you could wear pants? That's messed up though that it seems to be that bad!

I just got my Oakley's back from the repair facility, wooo!!!! MAN could I have used them this past weekend, grrrrr

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I DO wear pants! But what if it gets on my shoe and crawls up my pants or something!!! These things are HUGE! And hairy! And brown which isn't good cause the carpet here is brown so you're just walking down the hallway when all of a sudden the carpet starts moving!! We hired a pest guy...Three times. They keep coming back. They say it's because of the builders bringing them in off of job sites but I think they're all here to make me have a heart attack!

I get to leave in 20 minutes!!! (THANK GOD!) ...My useless fact

P.S. Christian...In case you haven't noticed from some of my posts...I'm a bit of a perv myself. I grew up hanging out with my Brother and his friends....There's pretty much nothing anyone can say that I either haven't heard or haven't said myself...No worries with me! :biggrin:

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 03:25 PM
Here's a picture of a wolf spider for those not too sure (and yes, this is my useless fact, wooo)

LOL I'm such a jerk, I KNOW I'm going to get yelled at for posting this picture, I just couldn't resist, MY BAD! :fluff:

gauerke
05-17-2005, 03:26 PM
I get out of school in 10 days

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm gonna kick your ass!!! I can NOT believe you put that up there! You are so right...You're in trouble! God, Those things are nasty!!!

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm gonna kick your ass!!! I can NOT believe you put that up there! You are so right...You're in trouble! God, Those things are nasty!!!

Ahhhh, the buttons I find to push, that was just the right reaction I was hoping for, thanks Heather! :duel:

Yeah, I don't blame you for not liking them, especially if you're having to work daily with them. Just bring a cat into work or something? A snake will clear them up too I'd think?

I am left handed, but right-footed, which makes my v-ball approach and swing extemely odd.

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I see me bringing a snake to work! I don't like them either!!!!

gauerke
05-17-2005, 04:42 PM
I have huge ass centipedes that always seem to invade my house when its warm out, they creep me out, bugs dont usually do but my god those things are hideous!!!! and they are huge!! and they seem to get bigger every year.... the ones we have in our house, holy crap!!! ugh....i hate them

oh and..a couple summers ago i was working on a 'farm' not really, but close enough, and i was cleaning out a run down shed and to my suprise, i look down, and there is a moving lump in my shirt, and i felt something crawling on my stomach...i panic and throw my shirt off..HUGE ASS WOOD SPIDER!!!! that sucker was big!!!! so i said 'hello there wood spider, i have to kill you now' so i shook him off and stomped on him....i was very catious finishing the job after that

theponderousman
05-17-2005, 05:09 PM
I have huge ass centipedes that always seem to invade my house when its warm out, they creep me out, bugs dont usually do but my god those things are hideous!!!! and they are huge!! and they seem to get bigger every year.... the ones we have in our house, holy crap!!! ugh....i hate them

oh and..a couple summers ago i was working on a 'farm' not really, but close enough, and i was cleaning out a run down shed and to my suprise, i look down, and there is a moving lump in my shirt, and i felt something crawling on my stomach...i panic and throw my shirt off..HUGE ASS WOOD SPIDER!!!! that sucker was big!!!! so i said 'hello there wood spider, i have to kill you now' so i shook him off and stomped on him....i was very catious finishing the job after that

Does anyone else want to bet that while Heather (HLShivers) was reading this, she couldn't stop getting the heabie jeabies???

This by the way, is a wood spider

JR E K
05-17-2005, 05:15 PM
thats always nice to know, not too many spiders in maine, its too cold! but our house does have a bizzilion ants during the spring (aka right now)

my useless fact: More people on the west enjoy chunky peanut butter but more people on the east enjoy smooth peanut butter

HLShivers
05-17-2005, 05:21 PM
Oh my God!!! That's it, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!

gauerke
05-17-2005, 08:40 PM
haha thats sweet! i have a pic somewhere around here of a big ass spider battling it out with a wasp..it was on my neighbors porch

oh and we caught the wasp and threw it into the web lol

JR E K
05-18-2005, 11:34 AM
* The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum. *
* Earth is the only planet not named after a pagan God.*
* A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. **
* Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. *
* Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning ***
* The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
* All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't like being seen wearing them in public.
* Walt Disney was afraid of mice. *
* The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper.
* The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites.
* Plastic lawn flamingos outnumber real flamingos in the U.S.A.
* Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "e."
* Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
* The largest pumpkin weighed 377 pounds.
* The largest cabbage weighed 144 pounds.
* Pinocchio was made of pine.
* Alfred Hitchcock had no belly button for it was eliminated during surgery.
* A quarter has 119 grooves around the edge.
* A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
* Cranberry Jell-0 is the only kind that contains real fruit.
* The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
* Maine is the toothpick capital of the world.
* New Jersey has a spoon museum with over 5,400 spoons from almost all the states.

JR E K
05-18-2005, 11:39 AM
really special ones....

The avocado has the most calories of any fruit.
Kermit the Frog is left-handed
and
More than 2500 left handed people are killed every year from using right handed products

HLShivers
05-18-2005, 11:41 AM

* The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.

As did the original Marlboro Man...

theponderousman
05-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Coca-Cola cures for rust... Forget those expensive rust removers. Just saturate an abrasive sponge with Coca Cola and scrub the rust stain. The phosphoric acid in the coke is what gets the job done.

Have a great day everyone!

Christian

spoonInspoon
05-19-2005, 03:39 PM
J R E K Has the most "useless facts" for this thread:biggrin:

MikeyCarson
05-19-2005, 07:53 PM
apples and celery have negative calories......you burn more calories eating them then you get from them

JR E K
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I LOVE APPLES <---- useless fact

Shannon
05-22-2005, 02:49 PM
Oh...my useless fact? Rolling Stone Magazine makes excellent toilet paper.

Extremely interesting...In a morbid sort of way...:screwy:

Shannon
05-22-2005, 02:54 PM
The sun just came out. Very useless fact.

mydreamingtree
06-10-2005, 11:09 AM
in Ohio it is illegal to back out of your driveway

Alice
06-10-2005, 02:43 PM
in Ohio it is illegal to back out of your driveway

so how do you get out? i guess you have to back into your driveway. that would suck for me because i'm horrible at backing into parking spaces/driveways!

JR E K
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
the starfish is the only animal that can turn its stomach inside out

LibbyAnn
06-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Most toilets flush in E flat.

Just thought we should know. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_1_20.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk762YYUS)

HLShivers
06-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Wow! That's amazing that you know that...lol

MousurferDMB
06-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Georgia freaking SUCKS!

I lived in Georgia all my life, and just 2 years ago moved to Oklahoma.... Oklahomas not bad, but I LOVE GEORGIA!:biggrin:

HLShivers
06-14-2005, 11:32 AM
I stick with my comment....I HATE GEORGIA! I'm glad that you like it though, It's just not for me.

MikeyCarson
06-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Shrimp, Lobster, and Crayfish are all anthropoids just like Centipedes, Spiders, and Cockroaches.........
So whos up for Red Lobster!

HLShivers
06-15-2005, 06:06 AM
Spiders are the work of the devil! and Red Lobster sucks!
Joe's Crab Shack on the other hand kicks butt!

(Yes, those are my worthless facts or opinions-whichever)

LibbyAnn
06-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Hmmm...Somehow all these useless facts seem to be related...

On average, Americans eat one hundred acres of pizza a day. This amounts to about three hundred fifty slices per second. (The highest consumption of Pizza occurs during Super Bowl week.)

Sex burns about 70-120 calories for a 130 pound woman, and 77 to 155 calories for a 170 pound man every hour. (Does this mean it should last one hour???)

There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.

During the female orgasm, endorphins are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex - especially since it also burns calories!

spoonInspoon
06-15-2005, 04:12 PM
During the female orgasm, endorphins are released, which are powerful painkillers. So headaches are in fact a bad excuse not to have sex - especially since it also burns calories!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thankyou...*adds ^above to vocabulary* Ha! you can make a commercial out of that fuck Advil, and fuck Trim Spa, just do it....

(:screwy: Feelin a little wacky today, too much to drink last night, and too much coffee today)

Charles
06-16-2005, 08:10 AM
When asphalt comes out of the plant asphalt it is at 460 deg. Ferihieght.(sp?)

MikeyCarson
06-16-2005, 08:41 PM
Hmmm...Somehow all these useless facts seem to be related...

On average, Americans eat one hundred acres of pizza a day. This amounts to about three hundred fifty slices per second. (The highest consumption of Pizza occurs during Super Bowl week.)

Sex burns about 70-120 calories for a 130 pound woman, and 77 to 155 calories for a 170 pound man every hour. (Does this mean it should last one hour???)

There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.

Along these lines...the average person spends a mere 15 mins. of they're lifetime in "Orgasmic Bliss" :confused:

MikeyCarson
06-16-2005, 08:47 PM
Spiders are the work of the devil!

:lol: Spiders give Shivers the shivers :lol:

theponderousman
06-16-2005, 11:00 PM

Now that's some great stuff there, awesome :praise:

LibbyAnn
06-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Along these lines...the average person spends a mere 15 mins. of they're lifetime in "Orgasmic Bliss" :confused:

How sad!!! When you figure that on average, a human being will have sex more than 3,000 times figure how short each "bliss" is. Of course many women have the fun of being "multi-O" and therefore above average! Sorry guys!

HLShivers
06-17-2005, 06:07 AM

That's cute! I need to change my last name....lol

HLShivers
06-17-2005, 06:07 AM
Now that's some great stuff there, awesome http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/praise.gif

Christian, SHUT UP!
http://weeklydavespeak.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin2.gif

LibbyAnn
06-17-2005, 07:43 AM
Ok, so I see a theme here - how about this one?

The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

HLShivers
06-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Y'all are really trying hard to give me a heart attack, aren't you?

theponderousman
06-17-2005, 07:59 AM
*is looking online to buy Arachaphobia and 8 Legged Freaks for Heather's b-day*

HLShivers
06-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh please don't - I couldn't even watch the commercial for 8 legged freaks! I've actually watched Arachnophia when I was little, I think that's what started it all.

purplehaze18
06-17-2005, 05:30 PM
I really really really hate when something is going on thats really bad with someone you know and they wont tell you about it and you just know its so so so so annoying GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MikeyCarson
06-17-2005, 09:45 PM
Oh please don't - I couldn't even watch the commercial for 8 legged freaks!
It starred David Arquette...most people couldn't watch it :lol:

gauerke
06-17-2005, 09:52 PM
there are 212,289 miles on my '99 toyota 4runner

spoonInspoon
06-17-2005, 11:07 PM
I just ate a tuna sandwich on a hamburger bun

LibbyAnn
06-18-2005, 06:16 AM
The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.

purplehaze18
06-18-2005, 08:39 AM
so we're founded on pot?

LibbyAnn
06-18-2005, 12:06 PM
Well, if not founded on pot, we at least announced our intentions to be free on pot.

MikeyCarson
06-19-2005, 11:41 PM
there are 212,289 miles on my '99 toyota 4runner
I never kept a car past 90,000 miles....which was prob. a good thing for me and the cars

Jake W
06-20-2005, 09:17 PM

Sounds like a challenge!!! :lol:

mydreamingtree
06-22-2005, 09:54 AM
i actually knew the part about the flat stretches for planes to land on! i feel smart :lol:

my useless fact: between 12 and 15 percent of the population is left-handed (including ME!!!!) and there are more left-handed males than females

some famous lefthanders: charlie chaplin, tom cruise, jimi hendrix, beethoven and the list (http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/fam_entertainment.html#film)just goes on and on

im left handed too, theres a ton of lefty dmb fans so weird

MikeyCarson
06-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a challenge!!! :lol:
:lol: Let me know how you do with that!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 06:54 AM
Good luck on that ^^

P.S. My fact is I'm kicking ass in posts! 656, I think

jeli41
06-30-2005, 07:53 AM
It costs $120 to bring your car over from Woods Hole, MA to Martha's Vineyard.

And if thats not bad enough, they may raise the price soon, I really hate the ferry...

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 07:54 AM
Damn! That's alot

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 11:54 AM
Heather/HLSHIVERS

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:55 AM
What the hell???

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:55 AM
I don't get that one....

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Cause your slow:biggrin:

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:00 PM
Oh, no sir I am not.....I think it's cause you're insane

dmdbmb
06-30-2005, 12:02 PM
^^^No your slow

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Let me Rephrase

Very Useless Fact

HLSHIVERS is Heather:)

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:04 PM
Bite me spoonInspoon....what the hell is that anyway

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Bite me spoonInspoon....what the hell is that anyway

Uhm lyrics to a song called "Spoon" from a band called Dave Matthews Band ever hear of that band ?

No seriously though... WTF is HLSHIVERS

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:12 PM
HLShivers is my intials....
Heather L Shivers

Duh!

And no, I've never heard of them

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 12:13 PM
oh you have a cool last name

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:14 PM
lol...No! I hate this last name and everything it represents.

dmdbmb
06-30-2005, 12:15 PM
^^^Simmadonna

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 12:17 PM
lol...No! I hate this last name and everything it represents.

Then why did u make it your nickname on WDS ?:lol:

dmdbmb
06-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Then why did u make it your nickname on WDS ?:lol:

He has a point..

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Cause it's easy to remember....and I'm unoriginal

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 01:01 PM
useless fact: trust is taken too lightly sometimes and it can hit hard if you break it

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 01:16 PM
Yes it is....

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 02:07 PM
I'll 3rd that...

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:21 PM
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 02:25 PM
lol...That's great! What's the point in that anyway? lol :screwy:

spoonInspoon
06-30-2005, 02:29 PM
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.

LMFAO !!!! Where did u find that out at:lol:

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Wish I knew! I think my butt is OK cute but get real! Do I really want a photocopy of it to hang somewhere? Especially if you think about it - if they were heavy enough to break the copier....hmmmmm get the picture? LOL Yuck!

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:33 PM
85% of men who die of heart attacks during intercourse, are found to have been cheating on their wives.

Unfortunately, the ex wasn't one of the ones who had a heart attack!!!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 02:34 PM
lol...That's funny too. Of course 85% percent of men period are cheating on their wives...lol

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:47 PM
You're probably right. My new mantra - If husbands are what I had, I don't want one!! I'll just setting for a bunch of cuties! LOL!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 02:48 PM
lol....That sounds like a good idea

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Did you know?... During the 1920s, it was believed that jazz music caused one to permanently lose his sexual inhibitions. It was often banned in many cities. One private company went as far as to sell the elites "jazz proof" furniture.

TheresaWuvDMB
06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Ants stretch when they wake up. They also appear to yawn in a very human manner before taking up the tasks of the day. :alumni:

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 03:16 PM
How cute is that!

Alfred Hitchcock did not have a belly button. It was eliminated when he was sewn up after surgery.

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 03:26 PM
Life isnt as good as they say it is

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 03:31 PM
Eat, drink, and be merry ... and throw a little love in there for good measure! Life is as good as you make it!!

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 03:37 PM
today i made it sad, lost someone and will never get a chance to make it right as much as i begged for one

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 03:39 PM
We all make stupid mistakes. We are all human. We all deserve a second chance. I'm sorry!

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 03:40 PM
same convo in 2 threads lol, i asked for a second chance, shes not giving me one and i dont know what to do now

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 03:42 PM
I know..not useless...just feeling helpless. And there really isn't anyone who can tell you what to do, but I'd be happy to listen.

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 03:44 PM
read the late night thread if you wanna know, this has been going on for awhile it just finished today in the wrong very very wrong way

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 04:12 PM
Useless...not sure...but
My friend, if I could give you one thing, I would wish for you the ability to see yourself as others see you. Then you would realize what a truly special person you are. (By B.A. Billingsly)

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:16 PM
I feel like scum now, i dont know why i do, and that did help a little bit and i thank you but i just cant think at the moment she left me and it was all because of another persons lies enforced by my stupidity before i met her

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 04:25 PM
Try not to beat yourself up over what other people said or what you did before you met her!

The past is the past. It cannot be changed. And as trite as it sounds...at the end of every chapter, there is the beginning of a new one.

That really does sound like a useless fact when you're in pain, but it is true!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:26 PM
Have you talked to her since the decision? Maybe just give her some time..She'll see. You seem like a really great person and trust me good guys are hard to find! Maybe she just needs to see that first

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:29 PM
I really hope your right, i told her to do that to give me time, but she said she couldnt but now i hope that she sees she made up her mind about me too fast

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Another useless fact - all the good ones (kind, caring, sensitive) are too young for me!!!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah...me too actually. It's sad isn't it Libby?

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:37 PM
How is it that the asshole guys always win? isnt that wrong?

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Kinda the same thing as how guys always go for the sluts who give it up easily instead of the girls that actually give a shit about them. Yes it sucks...but it's life. Life isn't supposed to be easy....

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:41 PM
thing is i dont go for the slutty ones because they're i dunno like the girl version of the asshole guy who gets all the girls and i know life isnt easy but no one ever said it was this hard either

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 04:43 PM
I couldn't agree more! With both of your comments. Most people are shallow and selfish! And those of us who are kind-hearted and intelligent end up getting screwed and chatting here with each other! Don't get me wrong, you guys are great. We need to stick together! But it's obvious we are all nice and decent people and all been treated like trash at some point in our lives by shallow, selfish people! Sorry, Purple....I know you still love her...

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:45 PM
lol...Yep. This is a mini support group...Why is that you always find great people online that you will never meet? Not fair at all!

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:48 PM
It wasnt her it was my bastard of a friend

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL! "Mini support group" That's awesome! I think it's the best support group I've ever been in! And seriously, I've had the best chats with people from this board. Several have IM'd me and I have had some of the most interesting and cool conversations ever! I love DMB fans!!! We are not at all what some people think we are (pot head, weirdo, rock fans!) What a great bunch of peolpe!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:54 PM
I was once got into an argument, just about a week ago actually, with a co worker because he said that if I listen to Dave Matthews I must be a pot head or some time of druggy....
We're good people, I've never met a DMB fan I didn't like or get along with. Maybe though we're our own kind of people....

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:56 PM
this is a very excellent support group and its cool that i can come here and get perspectives from people not involved at all and tell me if im right or wrong but if i did something wrong to her, her friends would not be coming over to my house and helping me realize it wasnt my fault at all

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
We are our own type of people, theres one thing that makes us different from most people, we arent assholes.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 04:57 PM
That's for sure

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:00 PM
im proud not to be an ass lol

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 05:01 PM
You should be! And we would agree!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm proud of you too!
And I'm proud of me!
Come everyone - join in....lol

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Instead of a useless facts thread this has become the support group thread! That's not useless...!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:04 PM
lol....Nope, we all need support!

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:05 PM
I just made myself feel much better by thinking one thing, (yes im quoteing my brain) "if she ever loved me she'll realize how much of an over reaction this was and we'll get back together and if she didnt then im glad im not with someone who doesnt love me anymore" now the trick is for me to find someone else lol and being not an asshole thats hard to do

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:06 PM
We have Hijacked the thread anyone who doesnt like it...uh........post a useless fact and we'll talk about that for awhile cause i know at least i am easily distracted

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh honey, we all have our "one that got away" or our "one who didn't love me back" but there is also always someone else that comes along and even if for a short time, makes the hurt go away.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:08 PM
I have ever faith in me that you'll find another special someone to share your life with....And you know what, those that hurt you don't deserve you anyway.

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Preach it, sister!

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Ok, useless fact to make Purple glad he isn't kissing anyone right now... (I'm just trying to make you smile, kiddo!)

Fish scales are an ingredient in most lipsticks.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:13 PM
lol..I thought it was animal fat.

I dunno, also...kissing people is a good way to get mono...lol

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:14 PM
Hopefully they will but all this made me think of a funny story and i dunno if you think its funny its more like weird than funny but anyways its a story and im gonna tell it. A couple of years ago at hockey camp the team was at dinner and they were being assholes about girls talking shit about every girl they ever knew behind their backs and turning them into objects, so i told them all that they shouldnt and it was quite fucked up that they thought they were better just cause they were guys, then one of em asked me if i was gay and i just stared at him and said no, im just not an asshole and promptly left dinner and thats the story its not funny it might not be odd but its a story and i told it cause it just shows something lol i dont even know what it shows

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 05:19 PM
That's a pretty good thing you did though, most guys would just go along even if it bothered them just so everyone wouldn't think he was "gay" Why does ever guy that actually has emotions have to be "gay"? Why can't they set example for the rest of them unlike assholes who ever one else wants to be just like

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:21 PM
Most of the guys that think thats wrong, wont say so cause once you your definatly not gonna be cool anytime soon, i know from first hand experience

LibbyAnn
06-30-2005, 05:24 PM
I hate to say at and I would certainly exempt Purple cause he's proving himself to quite a sensitive and cool guy, but most guys will say just about anything to impress other guys and go along with the crowd. They think it looks cool or makes them look macho or something. My best friend ones thought he was being cool in the middle of a bunch of guys and they talked about how hot his other best friend was and he said, hell yeah, everyone wants to fuck her...Well it got back to her and now I'm his only best friend! He didn't mean it and knows he was being stupid but...

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 05:28 PM
being macho is the same thing99% of the time as being an ass

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
useless fact: i think everyone left

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 06:40 PM
Hopefully they will but all this made me think of a funny story and i dunno if you think its funny its more like weird than funny but anyways its a story and im gonna tell it. A couple of years ago at hockey camp the team was at dinner and they were being assholes about girls talking shit about every girl they ever knew behind their backs and turning them into objects, so i told them all that they shouldnt and it was quite fucked up that they thought they were better just cause they were guys, then one of em asked me if i was gay and i just stared at him and said no, im just not an asshole and promptly left dinner and thats the story its not funny it might not be odd but its a story and i told it cause it just shows something lol i dont even know what it shows

This is really cool--good for you.

MikeyCarson
06-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Way to stick to your beliefs, be yourself/a real man and not just another sheep! :thumbsup:
(cough..***..cough) <----j/k

hckyplyr0822
06-30-2005, 09:17 PM
heres another useless fact i just found...kinda gross but o well....a cock roach can live for 9 days after losing its head before it dies of starvation.

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
So it can still reproduce while it's starving to death. how quaint.

MikeyCarson
06-30-2005, 09:18 PM
heres another useless fact i just found...kinda gross but o well....a cock roach can live for 9 days after losing its head before it dies of starvation.
IS THERE NO WAY TO KILL THOSE HORRID BEASTS!!!!:confused:

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Yeah, I don't think so. Didn't they say they can even survive nuclear bombs? Damn roaches

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 10:01 PM
I don't think they would survive burning.

MikeyCarson
06-30-2005, 10:13 PM
I am now 66 posts away from retiring.

:thankyou:600th POST:thankyou:

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 10:15 PM
I am now 66 posts away from retiring.

:thankyou:600th POST:thankyou:

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 10:17 PM
lol...I don't know. They seem to live through anything...It's just nasty.

Congrats Damian...

MikeyCarson
06-30-2005, 10:22 PM
Yeah, I don't think so. Didn't they say they can even survive nuclear bombs? Damn roaches
I've heard that also...the bottom of a f*cking shoe seems to work though....however I've heard if you step on a pregnant roach you can actually carry the babies on the bottom of your shoe and spread them around....the babies can still live:confused:

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 10:53 PM
that's just crazy

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Something cool just happened

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 10:57 PM
That's gross!
What just happened that's so cool?

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Something cool just happened

You're back and happy. Did you guys makeup?

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 10:59 PM
No, we didnt make up but i talked to her best friend on the phone for an hour or so and it just made me feel better about everything i dont even know why i just do

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Well, that's good. I'm glad you feel better now. Just don't go hooking up with the best friend...lol

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Earthworms have both sexes in each worm.

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:07 PM
Hey...that's one I actually knew...weird

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 11:09 PM
I wont do that, that would just be awkward and weird and now i have the stangest feeling that when i get back from spac this weekend everythings going to be drasticly different and very odd

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:10 PM
lol..I'm sorry....I didn't think you would but had to say it anyway...FYI guys, that's a big no-no

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:14 PM
I wont do that, that would just be awkward and weird and now i have the stangest feeling that when i get back from spac this weekend everythings going to be drasticly different and very odd

I think time apart will clerify things for both of you.

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:15 PM
one of my cats is diabetic

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:16 PM
diabetes causes cataracts in dogs and cats

purplehaze18
06-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Time aparts definatly gonna help and im really hopeing that her best friend isnt starting to try something with me cause she did before i went out with her friend, that would just be so awkward and wrong and wrong with extra wrong

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:17 PM
Wow....Didn't even know they could get it. I did however have a cat that died of feline aids, that was so sad.

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:18 PM
WE <3 TECHNO!

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:19 PM
:confused: ryan?

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:21 PM
lol storytime!

well me and my best friend/neighbor were goin to sugarloaf the next day, and his crazy brother and his friend decide that techno is the coolest thing, so they d/load and burn a techno mix, we listen to it the whole weekend.... flash foward.... so we're coming out of the restaurant and we find that the dirty windows of the car have the writing WE <3 TECHNO all over them

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:22 PM
lol...That's funny. Who wrote it, any idea?

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:29 PM
mysterious

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Tyler, my best friend/neighbors brother

if any of you remember the random video thread, that was tyler "playing" the guitar

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:35 PM
lol...Oh gotcha

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:37 PM
the point things that you got from other people clicking on that scale is gone

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:37 PM
Arizona doesn't use daylight savings time.

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:40 PM
Ive been to more than 30 states in the US but only out of the US once to see niagra falls

HLShivers
06-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Wow...Which is you're fav?

purplejulied
06-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Smoking kills

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:43 PM
i liked south dakota a lot.... i remember being in georgia a few years ago and it snowed though, seeing your location reminded me of that

dmdbmb
06-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Smoking kills

So do car accidents....God will take me when he is ready and I have fufilled my purpose.

JR E K
06-30-2005, 11:45 PM
everyone makes mistakes, who says god doesnt?

theponderousman
06-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Heather's had an average of 17.some odd posts per day according to her profile thingy.....*cough*bull$h!t*cough*

purplejulied
07-01-2005, 12:01 AM
Heather's had an average of 17.some odd posts per day according to her profile thingy.....*cough*bull$h!t*cough*

some days are just higher than others

HLShivers
07-01-2005, 12:03 AM
everyone makes mistakes, who says god doesnt?

Uh, that'd be the bible there buddy....

HLShivers
07-01-2005, 12:05 AM
Y'all can we please not have the smoking kills or God subject going on...both two things I am passionate about and don't want to argue this late at night...I really appreciate you're concern but I'm a big girl...If I had to worry about all the things that would kill me, I'd be dead already. You go when you go, there's nothing you can do about it. Just live life how you want and do what makes you happy

HLShivers
07-01-2005, 12:06 AM
God, That looks horrible...17.5 posts a day...This afternoon it was 19 though
:thankyou: I suck...Thank you for you're support! :lol:

dmdbmb
07-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Y'all can we please not have the smoking kills or God subject going on...both two things I am passionate about and don't want to argue this late at night...I really appreciate you're concern but I'm a big girl...If I had to worry about all the things that would kill me, I'd be dead already. You go when you go, there's nothing you can do about it. Just live life how you want and do what makes you happy

I'll drink to that.....

theponderousman
07-01-2005, 12:08 AM

I'm REALLY having a damn hard time commenting on this....is anyone else!?!?! :confused: :fluff: :confused: :fluff: :confused:

purplejulied
07-01-2005, 12:08 AM
God, That looks horrible...17.5 posts a day...This afternoon it was 19 though

Mine shows 5.24 posts per day. My last 2 days I have done 100-200 per day.:biggrin:

HLShivers
07-01-2005, 12:14 AM
lol...Oh my God, Christian can't comment on something....Is the world ending right now?

theponderousman
07-01-2005, 12:19 AM
*faints from the struggle within*

HLShivers
07-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Damn honey, you faint alot...You might need to see a Dr. bout that lol

purplehaze18
07-01-2005, 12:24 AM
I cant wait to find out what happens this summer and this day has been weird

purplejulied
07-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Keep us posted

purplehaze18
07-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Ill definatly do that, but after this weekend im moving to canada for the summer so posts will be less frequent but when i do post there should be a lot to say