PDA

View Full Version : so sorry

firedancer2002
03-21-2005, 09:52 PM
I just wanted to publicy apologize for all the random and meaningless posts. I guess I got ahead of myself and started posting whatever wherever.

Since I wasnt sure who to message, I just asked someone what I should do and they suggested a public apology. So here it is.

I'm really very sorry for the meaningless posts... I didn't realize how annoying it was until someone pointed it out to me. And I didnt mean to piss anyone off at all. I'm very sorry.

anyways, that's it. :whiteflag

Brandon
03-21-2005, 09:57 PM
:feelbette don't worry about it, it's all good. Everybody has them, I do and those that jumped your case do. It happens esp when alcohol is flowing. I think it was the freakin' sweat everytime....anyways don't sweat it. btw hopefully, I doubt anyone was that pissed. Glad to have you here, stick around!

firedancer2002
03-21-2005, 10:03 PM
i only said freakin sweet twice....oops. three times...

and i dont drink...er..yeah i dont... lol...
and thanks! i'm glad to be here! i like it here...

Bryan
03-21-2005, 10:32 PM
i only said freakin sweet twice....oops. three times...

and i dont drink...er..yeah i dont... lol...
and thanks! i'm glad to be here! i like it here...

we like you too...13 more posts and u got your invite...ill personally give it to you.

firedancer2002
03-21-2005, 11:00 PM
thanks bryan. =) means a lot to me.

maker23
03-21-2005, 11:06 PM
When all newbies (including myself) first get to post, they jump the gun on the amount of posts.. its no bigggy.. i was hardcore annoying when i first got here, then i cooled down..

Brandon
03-21-2005, 11:09 PM
thanks bryan. =) means a lot to me.

off topic; but that which Family Guy character are you? on your space is great. I'm Brian as well....anyway, carry on...

davespeak
03-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Nicole,
no worries
it's a bit hard to get the feeling of how a board "rolls"
i'm still trying to figure this place out
gotta find that happy medium where the OG's and the newbies can join as one!
:lol: i'm such a nerd

anyways..glad you're stickin it out! :thumbsup:

Brandon, i thought your meant you name WAS Brian..and i had a small
freak out session because all this time i'd been calling you Brandon and you didn't say anything to me...
but then i clicked the link..and figured thing out on my own!:thankyou:

spoonInspoon
03-22-2005, 01:22 AM
It's all good ,I have my moments as well...This place is just addicting! "So much to say" and read and DL etc.

Note to self: stop using etc. so much

CrazyEazy
03-22-2005, 04:43 AM
There is nothing wrong with posts that dont mean anything as long as they are in the right section =), Bryan knows about posts that dont mean anything right bryan (666 very bad) :lol:

Bryan
03-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Bryan knows about posts that dont mean anything right bryan (666 very bad) :lol:

:lol: Ill ban you SOOO fast :lol:

Alice
03-22-2005, 10:48 AM
There is nothing wrong with posts that dont mean anything as long as they are in the right section =), Bryan knows about posts that dont mean anything right bryan (666 very bad) :lol:

:lol: Ill ban you SOOO fast :lol:

i bet you could have gotten away with that had you not included the (666 very bad) and just implied it :boings:

only 10 more posts to go nicole!

CrazyEazy
03-22-2005, 11:15 AM
i bet you could have gotten away with that had you not included the (666 very bad) and just implied it :boings:

only 10 more posts to go nicole!

Prob but it was just as fun. Whats this post count thing with nicole?

k3N70n
03-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Prob but it was just as fun. Whats this post count thing with nicole?100 posts=dmbontv membership thing

Dave L
03-22-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm glad we all get along. So....Let's all get along.:thumbsup: