PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Dogtchr!!

dogtchr
03-19-2005, 08:56 AM
Hello all, I am a first time poster to this site. I was looking around on the internet for something new and found you guys. I have been a Warehouse member for years and I of course, LOVE DMB!! So here's me: I am a dog trainer, from Ohio, I have met quite a few WH members over the years, and I jumped off that enormous cliff at the Gorge last year!! Yikes!

Rob
03-19-2005, 10:20 AM
A dog trainer? That is awesome. We had a dog that could roll over at one point. Then one day, someone was getting it to roll over and it rolled into the fireplace mantle. There wasn't a fire going or anything, but it spooked the dog and she would only roll over halfway from then on.

Now she doesn't seem to remember the command at all. She still likes dog food though.

A hearty welcome to the boards. Enjoy yourself.

rob :guitar:

Dave L
03-19-2005, 12:42 PM
^:lol: That's hilarious. Indeed, welcome to Weeklydavespeak. I have entered you into the monthly contest. And if you train my dogperhaps the odds may be in your favor:lol:! Kidding of course. Enjoy yourself and look forward to seeing you around the boards.

dogtchr
03-20-2005, 09:39 AM
sure! If you guys need suggestions, let me know! I had a student once who taught his dog to poop on the command "Go Blue!" Being an Ohio State fan, and Michigan as our biggest rival, I thought it was awesome!!