PDA

View Full Version : Kramer's Racist Outburst

pa8605
11-20-2006, 04:05 PM
Anyone seen this yet? Michael Richards blowing up at a black guy during a stand up performance after the guy yelled that he wasn't funny. Pretty unbelievable.

www.tmz.com (http://www.tmz.com) Just scroll down, and you'll see it

WARNING: Not for children or the easily offended!

David R
11-20-2006, 04:34 PM
unbelieavble..this is one of the worst things i have ever seen...i have absolutley no time for people like this...what the fuck is wrong with people? honestly? fuck this guy..fuckan loser

onesuiteworld
11-20-2006, 06:53 PM
What an arse.

knuckleball1212
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
just lost all of my respect...all of it

joyrider395
11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Anyone seen this yet? Michael Richards blowing up at a black guy during a stand up performance after the guy yelled that he wasn't funny. Pretty unbelievable.

www.tmz.com (http://www.tmz.com) Just scroll down, and you'll see it

WARNING: Not for children or the easily offended!

wow.... not actually gonna watch this cuz i dont want my love for cramery to be ruined..... but just hearing yall talk bout him..... wat an asshole

Dave I
11-20-2006, 08:58 PM
I saw a transcript of the video and not sure if I want to watch this video or not... heckling is a part of comedy and the good comics know how to play it off... really disappointed in the K-man

he who rocks
11-20-2006, 10:48 PM
michael richards isnt a comic, hes just a funny guy...and this sucks, i hate seeing this stuff happen, no respect is lost really for me...i dont hate mel gibson...

Maverick~OH~
11-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Wished i didnt watch this RUINED SEINFELD now

djurzi
11-21-2006, 04:41 AM
wow.... not actually gonna watch this cuz i dont want my love for cramery to be ruined.....

I was thinking the same thing.

I only watched part of it.. it was very uncalled for.. maybe he thought he was being funny, but there was no need for it.

It still did not ruin Seinfeld for me though.. I will always love that show!

he who rocks
11-21-2006, 05:43 AM
its impossible to ruin seinfeld....

joyrider395
11-21-2006, 12:58 PM
its impossible to ruin seinfeld....

yea true.... and i went ahead and watched it.... wow is all i can say.... thats awful.... i still love kramer.... but that just was uncalled for

DMBFANINDY
11-29-2006, 10:02 AM
michael richards isnt a comic, hes just a funny guy...and this sucks, i hate seeing this stuff happen, no respect is lost really for me...i dont hate mel gibson...

I agree. He is no different from the millions of others out there that have opionions on race or religion. He's a celebrity and his life is out there like every other celebrity. I like them for their performing not that morality. That's up to a higher power to decide, not me.

MikeyCarson
12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Let me start out by saying.....I never liked Seinfeld....so what ever the man said wasn't going to ruin that.

From what I heard I thought he had only used the word once...after seeing the video all I can say is WOW. I can see how many are in a tizzy for his repeated use of the word ni**er but I think the most offensive thing was his first statement "50 years ago you would have been upside down hanging from a tree...." WTF is that???? I think the was more offense and racist than the multiple usage of the "N-word." I thought this was getting WAY to much press but now that I've seen it I get it.

David R
12-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Let me start out by saying.....I never liked Seinfeld....so what ever the man said wasn't going to ruin that.

From what I heard I thought he had only used the word once...after seeing the video all I can say is WOW. I can see how many are in a tizzy for his repeated use of the word ni**er but I think the most offensive thing was his first statement "50 years ago you would have been upside down hanging from a tree...." WTF is that???? I think the was more offense and racist than the multiple usage of the "N-word." I thought this was getting WAY to much press but now that I've seen it I get it.

i agree about the "50 years ago" part as well...that is just ridiculous....terrible, terrible event

ZjR326
12-03-2006, 04:40 PM
he looks pretty drunk on stage with all the walking around and mumbling. I thought the rant was completely uncalled for, but I haven't lost any respect for him. It sucks he put himself in a situation that he couldn't handle and ended up basically shitting on his career. It sucks it happened, I'll still laugh anytime I see him come slidding in the door to Jerry's apt. tho...