PDA

View Full Version : Double Bum(mer)

Rob
10-27-2006, 04:17 PM
The Te Uku-bred Barnevelder chick - hatched at Marlene Dickey's property at the start of last month - has died.
But it wasn't the extra legs that led to its death, more likely an extra anus, Mrs Dickey believes.
"He developed two bottoms and I think he got glugged up," she said...
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3839522a4560,00.html
http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,262174,00.jpg

onesuiteworld
10-27-2006, 04:22 PM
That's sad.

I get rivered for making fun of a congressman, and you get to mock poor little chickens. I see how it is..

blynn03
10-27-2006, 04:27 PM
OMG.....don't really know what to say about that, other than the fact that animals are born with defects more often than you think, and most of them die b/c its just nature's way. I've seen a pig born with its heart outside of its body, and one with either no brain or a severely underdeveloped brain (to the point that its head was caved in where it normally would be rounded). Sucks, but thats just the way it is.

Rob
10-27-2006, 08:32 PM
That's sad.

I get rivered for making fun of a congressman, and you get to mock poor little chickens. I see how it is.. The congressmen thing just needed different framing. You know? I think that the JS YT clip would have been great as part of a grander thread about the situation, but at the time it was really sickening--it wasn't quite the right start. It's subjective, you know you're in the mickey mouse club.

But ya, too bad for this chick-a-dee.
OMG.....don't really know what to say about that, other than the fact that animals are born with defects more often than you think, and most of them die b/c its just nature's way. I've seen a pig born with its heart outside of its body, and one with either no brain or a severely underdeveloped brain (to the point that its head was caved in where it normally would be rounded). Sucks, but thats just the way it is.
Did you grow up on a farm?

rob

nikki71
11-06-2006, 06:25 PM
I don't know if the chick is freakin me out or that Rob what looks like poop for his avatar!

Alice
11-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't know if the chick is freakin me out or that Rob what looks like poop for his avatar!

something tells me his avatar is the result of his cat...

blynn03
11-07-2006, 01:11 PM
Did you grow up on a farm?

rob

Yep.