PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin principal shot by 9th grader dies!

peterson9009
09-29-2006, 06:48 PM
More news on the story http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216599,00.html here.

btw how do you make a word take you to a website. like click Here, but actually have it work.

Alice
09-29-2006, 06:56 PM
i haven't heard about this but it sounds insane!

(highlight the word you want to link, click on the globe/paperclip like thing and paste the url)

CrazyEazy
09-29-2006, 08:24 PM
its a shame this happens to people like this. He sounds like a decent man. This is terrorism in our own country i believe and we need money to secure our schools and make it safe for our children... The times have changed and we as a nation need to change with them....

David R
09-29-2006, 10:12 PM
there was another school shooting a few days ago...this is becoming waaaay to frequent..people need to start respecting everyone

kbk31
09-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Is this school shooting becoming a trend now???? These people are out of their minds. I know around here high school security has increased quite a bit since I've been there. I guess that's what the whole country needs to do.

jackjack
09-30-2006, 11:39 PM
When the whole country takes bullying serious we can end these types of senseless shootings. When everyone takes being a parent seriously not being your kids friend. When everyone takes an active roll in seeing this generation become a succees. Remember they will be running the country soon enough. How do you think the will repay us for not paying attention to them?

peterson9009
10-01-2006, 01:35 AM
its a shame this happens to people like this. He sounds like a decent man. This is terrorism in our own country i believe and we need money to secure our schools and make it safe for our children... The times have changed and we as a nation need to change with them....

When the whole country takes bullying serious we can end these types of senseless shootings. When everyone takes being a parent seriously not being your kids friend. When everyone takes an active roll in seeing this generation become a succees. Remember they will be running the country soon enough. How do you think the will repay us for not paying attention to them?

amen to both

peterson9009
10-01-2006, 01:36 AM
i haven't heard about this but it sounds insane!

(highlight the word you want to link, click on the globe/paperclip like thing and paste the url)

oh yeah, and thanks