PDA

View Full Version : School Shooting In Colorado

Dave I
09-28-2006, 09:29 AM
I was just reading about the shooting that occurred in Colorado where a gunman killed a 16 year old girl and then took his own life. This is just a horrible story and things like these are the worst. I can't believe there are people in the world that are like this. It also sounds like the 54 year old man that took the students hostage was a pedophile also, wanting to only keep the young girls in the classroom with him. Its just really sad and reminds me a lot of Columbine, and it just sickens me. Anyone else have any different info. on this?

lemon11
09-28-2006, 10:11 AM
I live in Denver and this has been on the news nonstop since yesterday. here is the latest about the mf'er...

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=f4db887b-0abe-421a-00be-54401cc8e3e1&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

Dave I
09-28-2006, 10:36 AM
Just absolutely horrible...sick people like that. My prayers are with everyone out there...especially with the family of the young girl that was killed..and all the girls that was assaulted in the classroom...it just disgusts me.

onesuiteworld
09-28-2006, 04:29 PM
It's terrible. I was in Vergennes, VT, across the lake from Essex NY, where wthere was a shooting at an elementary school. Its just terrible.

Paige
09-28-2006, 05:25 PM
There were 2 "alleged" shootings at my school last year. There has been one rumored to occur this year as well. Keep in mind, my school is bustling with bloods, crips, AND ms-13 (I have friends in all 3 so I don't feel threatened), but it's been getting way out of hand. There are always police cars around the campus, and it's just different, I guess. God knows what other gangs hang around there...I think some chinese gang just popped up out of no where? But my heart goes out to those in CO...I have no idea how that must feel.